• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark/Electric Deck

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
This is a deck I made from cards I had (kinda obvious now that I think about it)

Pokemon -20

Lugia-EX x1 PROMO
Darkrai-EX x3 DARK EXPLORERS
Thundurous-EX x1 PROMO
Sandile x4 PLASMA FREEZE
Krokorok x3 PLASMA FREEZE
Krookodile x2 PLASMA FREEZE
Eevee x3 PLASMA FREEZE
Jolteon x1 PLASMA FREEZE
Umbreon x1 PLASMA FREEZE
Darkrai FA x1 PROMO

Trainers -22

Professor Juniper x2
Pokemon Catcher x4
Skyla x2
Ultra Ball x2
N x2
Cheren x2
Eviolite x1
Cilan x2
Energy Retrevial
Reverse Trigger x2
Dowsing Machine x1

Energy -18

Plasma Energy x4
Electric Energy x6
Dark Energy x8

I got some good cards so here's my new version.

Last edited:
Years
Pyramid evolution lines are kind of a big no-no. I'd suggest trying to pick your favorite evolutionary line, getting enough of that line to have 3 Basics, 1 or 2 of the Stage 1, and then 3 of the Stage 2, and then eliminate the evolutionary lines that you find to be less helpful, focusing more on the remaining Pokemon you have.

Then go out and find +3 Professor Juniper, +1 Bianca, +3 N, +4 Pokemon Catcher, and then cut out some of your energy. I need to know what sets your Pokemon are from to know if your 4 Plasma Energy are even worth it if Lugia EX is the only Plasma Pokemon you have.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
i think you should drop the eevees if you only have jolteon and umbreon. At least when you get more trainers and supporters.

Years
So should I add more eevee's? If I take em out I won't have a way to use Thundurous!

As far I as understand it, you can still use Thundurus-EX's Raiden Knuckle without any Plasma Pokemon on your bench. You just won't be able to attach an Energy from your discard pile to a Pokemon. And then there's Thundurus-EX's other attack, which can be used without using Raiden Knuckle.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Why not use single step plasma pokemon? Something like absol is pretty good. There aren't any electric plasma that come to mind that are any good. I want to say that just take out thundurus and build a dark deck.

I cant really see any real strategy with this deck aside from using thundurus to attach energy. What is your strategy? What is your ideal bench and what not?

The ability to move energy on your opponents pokemon is kind of interesting. But at the same time im not sure what it will accomplish. With catchers you can prevent a pokemon with multiple energy retreat cost from ever retreating. But then you would need some way of doing damage while you do that. You could use hypnotoxics and sableye to do your damage. Though with virizion, darkrai, and keldeo very popular in decks. This sort of strategy just wont work.

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
first you only need 10 to 14 pokemon and nowadays team plasma pokemon are bad cause plasma blast. second more trainers insted of plasma energy use 2 double colorless energy ok.

Back