• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 - Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
GetTogetherLogo.png
PC Gaming Event!

Quick jump to a day:
[alink id=Friday]FRI[/alink id] | [alink id=Saturday]SAT[/alink id] | [Alink ID=Sunday]SUN[/Alink ID] | [Alink ID=Monday]MON[/Alink ID]

All times are EST.
Click on the time of each event to find the time for the event in your time zone!
(Shows most major cities, so find one close to your location.)

Quick jump to a host:
[alink id=Klippy]
tou2-1.png
[/alink id] | [alink id=Morkula]
tou4-1.png
[/alink id] | [alink id=Jake]
tou3-1.png
[/alink id] | [alink id=Gummy]
tou1-1.png
[/alink id] | [alink id=Fox]
tou4-2.png
[/alink id]

Other details:
First come; first serve! If you want to play a game, be online to receive your invite when it is time.
If there are no spots left, you will have to wait until one frees up.

To be ready to play a game, find a game and time you can be on for and see which host is hosting the game. Add their account information for whichever system is being played on and post in this thread with which game you will be online to play for so the host can better recognize who has first priority. Post which game you wish to join and also your gamertag or Steam ID.

If you are not online when the game event begins, you forfeit your spot until one is available. A grace period of five minutes will be given, then your spot has been forfeited.
The host will add you when a spot becomes available. Do not harass the host to add you. If you have not been added, you have missed your spot.

PLEASE KEEP POSTING TO AN EVENT-RELATED LIMIT. POST ONLY TO SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE GAMING EVENTS. PLEASE LEAVE ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS IN A VISITOR MESSAGE OR PERSONAL MESSAGE TO MYSELF.

Emblem:
fan2.png

You're awesome!
Not really, but thanks for playing! (For participating in the gaming event of the PokéCommunity Get-Together 6)
Given to all participants of the Event.

[a id]Friday[/a id] Friday, August 21st

• Call of Duty: World at War
    tou2-1.png
5PM
Xbox 360
Twelve player limit; two teams of six possible​
  • Team Fortress 2
    tou2-1.png
    tou4-1.png
9PM
Personal Computer
Twelve player limit
Server information - 66.55.159.195:27015 PASSWORD: pc (Add the server to your favorites list in the Team Fortress 2 server selection)​
[a id]Saturday[/a id]Saturday, August 22nd

• Gears of War 2
    tou1-1.png
2PM
Xbox 360
Eight player limit​
  • Aegis Wing
    tou1-1.png
    (This is a free downloadable game in the Xbox Live Marketplace)
5PM
Xbox 360
Two teams of four; party of eight available​
  • Halo 3
    tou4-1.png
8PM
Xbox 360
Sixteen player limit; two teams of eight possible; two parties of eight available​
[a id]Sunday[/a id]Sunday, August 23rd

• Team Fortress 2
    tou3-1.png
    tou4-1.png
12AM
Personal Computer
Twelve player limit
Server information - 66.55.159.195:27015 PASSWORD: pc (Add the server to your favorites list in the Team Fortress 2 server selection)​
  • Killzone 2
    tou4-2.png
2PM
Playstation 3
Thirty-two player limit; two teams of sixteen possible​
  • Left 4 Dead
    tou4-1.png
9PM
Xbox 360
Two teams of four possible; party of eight available​
[a id]Monday[/a id]Monday, August 24th

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    tou4-2.png
12PM
Playstation 3
Twelve player limit; two teams of six possible​
  • Free Play!
    tou2-1.png
    tou4-1.png
7PM
Xbox 360
Eight player limit​
Hosts
When adding a host, please identify yourself with your PC username.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Klippinidas
Steam ID - Klippy [PW]
Xbox Live Gamertag - Aria of Fate
Steam ID - Aria of Fate
  • [A ID]Gummy[/A ID]Gummy
    tou1-1.png
Xbox Live Gamertag - Gummybearz92
PSN Handle - DrGoblin

Last edited by a moderator:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
how do we sign up because i would like to join both TF2 tournies

Like it says in the post, simply add the host's Steam ID to your Friend List and you'll be invited to the game. Just make sure you let us know who you are so we can remember to add you.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
I'm totally up for some.

Saturday, August 22nd
Aegis Wing at 5pm with Gummy
Halo 3 at 8pm with Fallen Nocturne

I'll add Gamertag's respectively. Look out for friend request and back-up message from Sicarius Riuyoh. ;)

Death_Scythe

Poor Custom Title Maker
Years
i sign up for call of duty modern warfare for ps3 on the 24th and al go add fox

also it says its at 12pm.... is that american time or english because england are six hours ahead of america time-wise(its just so i know wen to go on)

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
i sign up for call of duty modern warfare for ps3 on the 24th and al go add fox

also it says its at 12pm.... is that american time or english because england are six hours ahead of america time-wise(its just so i know wen to go on)

Like the thread says...it's EST, which is New York based time-slots. You can click any of the meeting times and find one close to your area.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Just a random note, guys. Those of you that are signing up for the Xbox Live and PSN events - make sure that your DLC is up to date. I'm not sure about other games, but the Halo 3 session will require Heroic, Legendary, Cold Storage, and Mythic map packs, and the L4D one may require Survival (which is free, but a fair-sized download, so if you don't have it you might want to get it in advance). That's all for the sessions I'm conducting, but it might be a good idea to get in contact with the host of your particular session and find out what the DLC requirements are.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Okay guys. Remember in about an hour the Call of Duty: World at War session begins, so add my Xbox Live gamertag to make sure you get in on the action! Right now we've still got about 2 spaces left to make a single team together so make sure you're online and ready to play so we can get started. :)

Also, just a quick reminder to everyone that was wanting to be involved with the Team Fortress 2 sessions, the server information has changed! We've got a new server location and it's even got it's own password so no one can interrupt gameplay. So check it out and don't forget about the new server address!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I'm wanting to be in the CoD 4 PS3 party. Any tag we should use? PCGT = PC Get Together? o.o

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
The Call of Duty: World at War session headed up by Klippy has begun. There are still plenty of spaces available, so feel free to join!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Would just like to pop in and remind everybody that for the PC TF2 tourneys, make sure you have your game fully updated, which includes the latest Classless update released a few days ago. Due to Valve's own structural restrictions regarding updates, you will not be able to join if you do not have your version of Team Fortress 2 fully up-to-date.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
Years
Call of Duty: World at War

I'll be on in World at War now

Gamertag: ELIMINATOR 1177

Are we gonna play any Der Reise or multiplayer competitive only?

Also have Halo 3, and a bunch of others.

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
twocows / twocows360
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead Didn't notice that was for Xbox. Sorry.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Once again, I'll repeat that YOU must add the host so we can recognize who you are when we turn the games on.

Just had an awesome time with Ben Kenobi, Statistics, Gummy, and Blahman in Call of Duty: World at War. Played a bunch of team deathmatch and I believe we won almost all of our matches, except a few in the middle. After that, we did two rounds of Nazi Zombies making it to 6 and then 12 once Blahman joined us. Gummy hopped in after awhile and we did a couple more rounds. Also snuck in a co-op level too. :D It was great, thanks for the fun time guys!

Next up is Team Fortress 2! Tonight at 9PM EST we'll be playing the game on wakachamo's server (66.55.159.195:27015), so get ready for another blast.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
Years
I take it W@W is finished for you guys hosting? I'll be on after that, I have all map packs so we can play any zombies map you guys want, also we can go ahead and play some multiplayer matches. Just send a FR and don't bring your backpacks.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Yep, the official event game session is over, but please feel free to continue playing if you'd like. :D Just try to keep discussing setting up games over in this thread in Other Games or to VMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back