• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q shook her head. and he saw Genvieve, red in the face. asking him "Q-Q What was that for?" Q sensed that she liked the kiss, though maybe not the person who did it. He knew he shouldn't have done it... though he must have admitted, it felt real good. His mind felt the Empoleon being crushed. "s.. sorry, it just kinda happened..." Q nervously said. THen, the Empoleon looked away and Q knew he was about to cry. Q may have disliked the Empoleon, but he still think what he did was very bad...

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at Q as he talked. She wasn't sure what to say to him. Genevieve didn't know what to do. She was so confused. When Genevieve heard Neptune she turned to look at him. She noticed that he had his head turned from them. "N-Neptune?" She said and nuzzled against his neck, trying to make him look. What's wrong? She thought a frown on her face. Her head was pounding.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked away... still deep in thought about what to do next. Then, Genevieve turned to Neptune and asked him what was wrong. Q still looked at the floor, still unsure what to say. "Im sorry, i Shouldn't have done that." he said to both Genevieve and Neptune.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"It's not your fault, Gallade," Neptune spoke softly, still not facing the two. He still didn't know Q's name. He was crying, and he didn't want Genevieve to see him like this. His one true love, stolen in just three seconds, he just couldn't accept the fact.

Neptune could feel Genevieve nudging him from behind, trying to make him turn, but he didn't. Tears flowed from his two watery eyes and onto the ground below...

miley810

Assassin
Years
Mrs. Butterfree and Caterpi came up to them.

"I heard you went to join the Gold Tribe."Mrs. Butterfree said.

"I did,and I got accepted."Julie said.

"Wonderful!"Mrs. Butterfree said.

"Yeah."Julie said.

"So your leaving Julie?"asked Caterpi.

"Yeah,at some point,sorry Caterpi."Julie replied.

"Who will babysit me?"asked Caterpi.

"Once I've left I'm sure Mrs. Butterfree will find you a great babysitter."Julie said.

"Well we have to go,bye Julie."said Mrs. Butterfree.

"I've got to go do some stuff,see you later Julie,let me know before you leave."Madison said as Mrs. Butterfree walked away.

Julie walked back to her small house.She sat on her blanket bed and began to think.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
"It's not your fault, Gallade," Neptune replied. "The names Q. No, it is, I shouldn't have done that... " Q replied. He knew that it was definetly his fault. Q thought hard. I just made this guy lose his first love.... Then Q noticed tear drops on the ground, from where Neptune was standing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent conversed with a few of his friends before smelling and hearing something in the air. It was unnatural, moving through the lands. And it was a lot. Kent paused, as did the other Gold Tribe members. The attack was happening sooner than they first predicted. They had already begun their march. At this rate, they would be here by tomorrow.

Kent quickly gave orders. "We need to gather all the Gold Tribe together, and quickly! Powerhouse, Sparks, you are the fastest, I need you to collect two members I sent off to nearby villages. Powerhouse, go find Tidechanger close to Poseida, Sparks, go find Peacewarrior in Flower Meadow! Hurry! Tell them the Order is marching already! The rest of you, gather all of the Gold Tribe from across the Alpha Alliance, we meet in the capital building in Eternity City, as soon as possible!"

With that, the Gold Tribe departed in random ways. Kent looked as his brothers and sisters ran off to gather the others. He would hope for as much as he can, because, at this point, hope is mostly all he could do.

Powerhouse the Luxray made his way across to Poseida Village, where he gathered the whereabouts of Tidechanger, who was apparently visiting a friend nearby. He proceeded there, where he gave a curt bow to Neptune upon sight. "Tidechanger? I am Powerhouse of the Gold Tribe. The Order of Neoverse is marching sooner than we thought. We need you back in Eternity City in the capital building as soon as possible, brother!"

Sparks the Manectric arrived in Flower Meadow, where she found Julie, or Peacewarrior. "Peacewarrior of the Gold tribe? I am known as Sparks of the Gold Tribe. The Order is marching now. We ask you to return to Eternity and gather with the others as soon as you can, sister."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at Q. "Don't beat yourself up about it." Her voice was small and soft. Genevieve hated seeing Neptune like this. "Its my fault.... I'm sorry.." She said softly noticing Neptune's tears.

Genevieve got up and quickly walked away. Her vision was blured because of tears that were running down her cheeks. She ran out of the town.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked at Genevieve, who was running out of the town. Q wanted to stop her. "Wait! Genevieve! Don't go! ITs unsafe to go out of town. The order could be out there?" He looked guiltily at Neptune. Q ran after her, making sure she was not going to be hurt. He saw tear drops that led to her trial. He looked back to see if Neptune was still there.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune turned and saw Genevieve running away...but he didn't do anything about it and continued crying. Then he looked at Q. They were alone in the park. He didn't want to fight, it was useless anyway. Neptune's lost already. Still crying, Neptune placed his hands behind his back and fired a weak hydro pump, propelling him back home.

Neptune walked into his house and ran up the stairs, trying to hold in the tears. He jumped onto his bed and placed his head on the pillow, facing down, crying like he had never cried before. In less than ten seconds, his pillow was wet already.

"Genevieve....!!!! GENEVIEVE....! >.< " Neptune wailed and cried sadly, his face still burried in the pillow. He wanted to die right now. He wanted to commit suicide. What's the use fighting now?! His eyes were watery, his trident stopped glowing, his body was like mud now, weak and useless. Neptune was devastated...he didn't want to live anymore..he didn't have to hide his tears here, so he let go and let his emotions take over...

Someone kill me now...Neptune thought, but his thoughts were covered by his loud crying. Still burried in the pillow, his claws turned into pure steel, and started slashing himself, from top to bottom. He didn't want to live...might as well kill himself...

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie spun around.She saw Sparks there.She was unaware of who Sparks was exactly,but still yet.

"I'll be right there!"Julie exclaimed.She ran out her front door.She passed Madison on the way.

"I've got to go now Madison,goodbye!"Julie yelled.

"Goodbye Julie!"yelled Madison and Caterpi.

She ran as fast as her four legs would carry her.She made it to Eternity City and ran for the capital building.She walked quickly inside.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve heard Q. However she didn't care if she got hurt. She had hurt Neptune. Genevieve had ran into a field. She stood in the middle of it, sobbing.

"What's wrong dear child?" A soothing voice asked.

Genevieve looked up to see the beautiful Adriadne standing there. "W-Who are you?" Genevieve asked a little frightened.

"Shh. I'm Adriadne. I'm here to help." She said, holding back an evil grin.

"H-How can you help?" Genevieve asked, tears still rolled down her cheeks.

"Its not safe here," Adriadne said speaking about the fact that Q would be there any minute. "Follow me child." Before Genevieve could answer Adriadne grabbed her and a pink bubble formed around them. Genevieve gasped as she was grabbed. She tried to break free. In a flash they were gone.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent made his way to the Capital Building, where he met General Manchu and told him about what he and his brothers and sisters felt. Manchu's eyes widened, and they quickly began reinforcing their plan. As they talked, members of the Gold Tribe poured in. When they did, each one either gave a polite bow, waved, smiled, or nodded at their leader Kaiser as a sign of respect. Kent acknowledged each of them that entered. He was very moved. He hadn't seen this many members in one area in a long time. If only you could see this now, father, He thought to himself. In total, there were dozens of members in there now. Many were his friends or comrades. He saw as Peacewarrior entered as well and gave her a curt nod and a smile. She must have felt awkward with all the other members around as well. It might have been intimidating, but she was welcome.

"Good to see so many of you, my brothers and sisters. It does my heart good to see so many familiar faces." Many of the Gold Tribe members gave Kent nods or smiles. They were happy to see their Leader as well. Neptune had not arrived yet, but he should be here soon, thought Kent.

"As you know, the Order is already on the march. I wanted to call you all here to prepare. They'll be upon Eternity City by tomorrow. We have to be ready."

There were murmurs among the members. They were just as frightened as he was, but they were also all just as ready, just as proud to do what is necessary.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"N-Neptune you gotta return to Eternity!" Apollo flew into his bedroom through the balcony. He landed on Neptune's bed - Neptune didn't mind. But when he saw Neptune burrying his head in the pillow he gasped.

Only now did Neptune notice his existence. He managed to turn his head and looked at him. It was a horrible sighed. Neptune's trident went rusty, his eyes were swolen and red. His body was full of cuts and wounds, made by his own claws, some of them were still bleeding. There was a large scratch on his chest, and the bed was covered with blood. It was like he was never going to smile again.

"Holy Poseidon!" Apollo cried and shook the devastated Neptune, "What's happened?"

Neptune didn't answer and looked at the Pelipper with sad eyes. Tears were still rolling down his cheeks, but his face was dry and pale.

"We can heal your wounds when I take you to Kaiser." Apollo bit his arm and carried him off the bed. Then with one heave he took off with Neptune hanging. Neptune wanted to let go but Apollo bit him tightly, not letting him do that. Blood and tears combined, and dripped from high above.

I don't want to heal. Neptune thought, Nobody can heal my wounds...the mental kind.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Before Genevieve knew what was happening they appeared in a large dark place. She knew where they were, they were in the spring in the forest, right next to her house. The bubble disappears and Genevieve stared at her. "How do you know about this place? Why did you bring me here?!" She had thought that she was the ony one to know about this place. It was like a safe haven for her.

Adriadne chuckled. "All in due time dear child."

Genevieve growled a little atf her, annoyed that she wouldn't answer her questions. "Why did you bring me here?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune sighed as he looked at his wounds and his bloody body. He looked around as Apollo carried him towards Eternity.

He looked down to the woods below, depressed and weak. But when he saw a golden fox-like pokemon his eyes widened. It looked like Genevieve. Was he hallucinating? No, she was really there. Strange. Why was she here?

"L-Let me down, Apollo." Neptune spoke weakly, his tears and blood still dripping like mad dut to his 20+ wounds. Apollo saw the Ninetales and nodded, banking a turn, then slowly letting the Empoleon down.

"Genevieve...?" Neptune looked at the Ninetales, 'W-what are you doing here..." Neptune's voice was dry and weak...his vision blurred...

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"In do time deary." Adriadne said, grinning. "You know, I knew your father."

Genevieve stared at her, she was about to answer when she seen Neptune.

She gasped when she seen him. "-N-Neptune? What happened to you?" She asked, worried. Genevieve looked at the wounds. Had he been attacked? She thought sadly.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"I-I don't know..." Neptune looked at her. He looked hideous now...due to the slashing and the crying...,"Genevieve...I-I...I tried commiting suicide...but...I-...I can't..."

Neptune sighed, and tears dropped onto the floor as he sobbed weakly. He looked into Genevieve's eyes. How good it was to see her again...but...

"Gen-" Neptune started, but then his vision blurred, and he started to feel dizzy. Before he could say anything he dropped and went unconscious. He was too weak..

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve gasped at his words. Why would he try to kill himself? Just because Q kissed her? That waan't a reason to commit suicide. Genevieve thought. However, she stayed silent.

"Neptune?!" She cried after he fell. Genevieve knew he needed to be looked at. He looked like he lost a lot of blood. Genevieve akwardly put Neptune on her back and ran as fast as she could. She ran out of the forest and into town. Genevieve didn't care about the people that seen her. She just wanted to help Neptune.

Genevieve ran into the medical center. "Chansey?! Please help!" The Chansey quickly walked over to them. Genevieve helped her put him on an empty bed. She started to heal him. Genevieve stood back watching, whimpering a little. Neptune. She thought sadly.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune slowly regained consciousness as Chansey healed him with her potions. He moaned in pain and turned around. Why am I still alive? He thought as he looked around the room weakly.

"Genevieve?" Neptune blinked when he saw her next to him. His trident lost its sparkle and had a rusty colour now. His wounds were mending but he was still in pain.

Did she just save me? Neptune thought and sighed. It was better if she didn't...

"Why did you save me...?" Neptune asked sadly, "If I'm dead you wont' have to worry."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back