• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
Years
Good luck with that, probably you're the first one to choose Blitzle...
And thanks for the 100th post :D

Yeah ! Im gonna miss this, im gonna continue this my journey as a rocket member XD . So i fight fight fight ! haha :) Blitzle is a electric type also, so i choose it against the water type ?! hehe

Wow ! its shocking every u inside the pokecenter or even in outside has a trainer to battle :) ..its interesting !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
I got stuck after getting fossils and defeating the clefairy in mt.moon please help me I m playing beta 2.5
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
i am playing this offline :) and it is verry hard to catch the legendary pokemon...why? i used like 400 emga and 100 ultra for moltres and didnt even budge....i had to master ball zapdos...how about mewtwo...i will never catch him-.- it kinda sucks...other than that the hack is amaizing :) keep up the good work.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
i am playing this offline :) and it is verry hard to catch the legendary pokemon...why? i used like 400 emga and 100 ultra for moltres and didnt even budge....i had to master ball zapdos...how about mewtwo...i will never catch him-.- it kinda sucks...other than that the hack is amaizing :) keep up the good work.

Thank you, buddy! I did not change the catch rate of the legendary Pokés. Try to paralyze them or make them fall asleep and maybe use False Swipe if you got a Pokemon with such an attack ;)

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
So i have gone thru allmost 90% of the game then i started over cuz my pokemon were to weak...and now ..i cannont advance ..can't enter the middle city where the guards are thirsty..i got the lemonade and fresh water and the other one...and now i can't get surf...there are guards in the house and they wont let me get past them...what the heck? i did everything ...stuck..first time worked second time ...can i have some advice please?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
So i have gone thru allmost 90% of the game then i started over cuz my pokemon were to weak...and now ..i cannont advance ..can't enter the middle city where the guards are thirsty..i got the lemonade and fresh water and the other one...and now i can't get surf...there are guards in the house and they wont let me get past them...what the heck? i did everything ...stuck..first time worked second time ...can i have some advice please?

Dunno if I understand you right, but here we go:
If you mean that you can't enter New Auris(Saffron) City because of the thirsty police officers: You need to get a "special" drink (I think it's tea lol) which you can get from an old woman in the left town(Elegancia city).
But if you meant that you can't get Surf in the safari zone because of people blocking your path in the house: then you need more badges(6, I guess).

Back