• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
I'll have to play this. I have yet to be impressed by a Team Rocket hack but I think that this one may be a winner! I think it deserves a little more hype, but what can you do.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
Thank you verry much i got the tea...the first time i played i did not give to much attention to everyone i talked to and i knew that the guards needed the lemonade in the original version :)) i got thru thank you verry much i was angry and lost i tought that the game bugged on me :) keep up the good work love this hack ^_^

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Thank you verry much i got the tea...the first time i played i did not give to much attention to everyone i talked to and i knew that the guards needed the lemonade in the original version :)) i got thru thank you verry much i was angry and lost i tought that the game bugged on me :) keep up the good work love this hack ^_^

Thanks, means a lot to me. But please continue to listen to all the people, even Youngster Joey may have some nice saying or information :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Is Porygon-Z in this hack? I'm trying to decide if I should get Porygon from the game corner and knowing this would help.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
Heya there again//at teh cave where u catch suicune i put the bolders in theyr spot and "something unblockd from a far" what where how m i supose to find it without any clues...i searched the 7-t island but nothing unlocked..can u please spoil it for me? i only have to beat the leader and i finished the hack-.- it is verry good a few buggs but they are aceptable except the one where givanni has 2 balls on the table and only one cand be taken despite him saying take the items on the table-.- and deoxys is bugged cuz he appears blank -.- thank you for a great job on the hack !

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
man, I really like to play this game, but I can't play it online.

AmazingCharizard

Years
Heya there again//at teh cave where u catch suicune i put the bolders in theyr spot and "something unblockd from a far" what where how m i supose to find it without any clues...i searched the 7-t island but nothing unlocked..can u please spoil it for me? i only have to beat the leader and i finished the hack-.- it is verry good a few buggs but they are aceptable except the one where givanni has 2 balls on the table and only one cand be taken despite him saying take the items on the table-.- and deoxys is bugged cuz he appears blank -.- thank you for a great job on the hack !
Thanks, buddy.
What do you mean by Deoxys and blank?
I'm not sure if I understood your problem? Did you catch Suicune already or is your path blocked?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
I catched all suicuin entei raikou moltres zapdos articuno mew two ho oh lugia and deoxys but i see his sprite when i look at my pokemons but in combat or when i click sumary he has no picture and in battle he is the same no picture or sprite dunno how to call it...and after i caught suicune the bolders in his cave if put in the holes there say u have unlocked something far away...or something like that duuno what tho-.-

AmazingCharizard

Years
is the grunt at beggining supposed to give me something because he only asks me if i like the new pokedex ?..

If she(!) says that, then you're good to go, she'll only say that when you got the upgraded Pokedex.

@kanodaniel: Hm...could you send me some screenshots? Never seen something like this while I/others played...
With unlocking something...if I remember correctly, it will give access to a certain cave which is located in one of the Sevii Islands.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 30, 2018
Yeah i am gonna play this game :D.

I like to play as team rocket, and i this is the first full game that i can play as a team rocket. Or are there more?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 22, 2015
Dunno if I understand you right, but here we go:
If you mean that you can't enter New Auris(Saffron) City because of the thirsty police officers: You need to get a "special" drink (I think it's tea lol) which you can get from an old woman in the left town(Elegancia city).
But if you meant that you can't get Surf in the safari zone because of people blocking your path in the house: then you need more badges(6, I guess).

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
Years
I was able to find a .gba rom file of this romhack fairly easily by Googling Pokemon Rocket Strike download. It was the 6th result down in the list; a website from Russia ending in .ru {:3}

I had to give my Twitter (could also use Facebook, Google+, or Instagram) permissions to download it, but it does work and I now have the .gba file of Pokemon Rocket Strike. I have a throwaway Twitter account for this purpose so I really don't care about the permissions on the account...

I'll report back with some opinions on the game once I've had a little time to play it.

Cheers!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
I was able to find a .gba rom file of this romhack fairly easily by Googling Pokemon Rocket Strike download. It was the 6th result down in the list; a website from Russia ending in .ru {:3}

I had to give my Twitter (could also use Facebook, Google+, or Instagram) permissions to download it, but it does work and I now have the .gba file of Pokemon Rocket Strike. I have a throwaway Twitter account for this purpose so I really don't care about the permissions on the account...

I'll report back with some opinions on the game once I've had a little time to play it.

Cheers!

Yay, I have been waiting a while for someone to find the .gba version.
I couldn't follow the instructions to get the .gba version so if this is the right .gba file I'm going to be chuffed.
Thanks =)

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
Years
Spoiler:

See my post 2 posts up if you don't have the ability or don't want to play it online.

The game is really good so far. I've just beaten the first gym. It's really a shame that the developer made it for a competition and the rules of it prohibited a release outside of vizzed.com. I feel like a lot more people would enjoy the hack if it was officially released through an .ips patch and you weren't required to have an internet connection to play.

AmazingCharizard

Years
See my post 2 posts up if you don't have the ability or don't want to play it online.

The game is really good so far. I've just beaten the first gym. It's really a shame that the developer made it for a competition and the rules of it prohibited a release outside of vizzed.com. I feel like a lot more people would enjoy the hack if it was officially released through an .ips patch and you weren't required to have an internet connection to play.

I can honestly feel your pain(okay, let's not say pain, let's say "inconvenience"). Glad you like it though :)
If I really get into hacking again(someday, perhaps when this semester is over) the release is going to be via ips-patch.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, I just finished the elite four, did I finish the game, or there are more things to do?
Btw, realy nice hack, I like the lvl increase and the poke center ambush.

AmazingCharizard

Years
Hi, I just finished the elite four, did I finish the game, or there are more things to do?
Btw, realy nice hack, I like the lvl increase and the poke center ambush.

Awesome. Just awesome. That's one feature most people don't really like :)
Well, you can check out certain islands, you may find one or two special people there you probably want to meet ;)

Back