• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but my Water Stone won't work on my Eevee? I'm not sure if that is part of the hack or if it was because I updated the moves and got rid of trade evo's in my Fire Red .gba.
Eevee SHOULD evolve with water stone. But maybe your modifications messed it up. Also should use a clean fire red ROM not a modified one.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Anyway to play this on mobile with a emulator?

I play most of my Roms/rom hacks on my phone or tablet. Just patch the ROM on your computer. Then move the ROM to your tablet/smart phone. Then download a GBA emulator application on your mobile device, I recommend My Boy.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey, if anyone still reads this thread. I've got something for you guys.
If you're the type of guy/gal who's interested in Pokemon Outlaw but don't want to play it, you're in luck. There's a couple of guys on Youtube who are doing "Let's plays" with it for some reason.
Here's a link to one of them(less popular one)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh2PbzV7bBY
Maybe that will convince you to play it yourself, or curse the game and never play it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
That shouldn't happen. I've tested this hack quite often and that has never happen.
It may be your emulator. i recommend VBA or MyBoy. I know for a fact that Outlaw works on those.

Perhaps it was the ROM you patched, it has to be a clean(never used or modified before) FireRed ROM. Try patching it with another FireRed ROM from another source.

If this problem occurs with anyone else, please inform me of it.

It keeos happening with me to. I downloaded a brand new fire red rom to play this game and whenever i press start it's just a white screen :(

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Anyway to play this on mobile with a emulator?

I play most of my Roms/rom hacks on my phone or tablet. Just patch the ROM on your computer. Then move the ROM to your tablet/smart phone. Then download a GBA emulator application on your mobile device, I recommend My Boy.

Or GBA4IOS, depending on what device he has. :p Maybe.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
It keeos happening with me to. I downloaded a brand new fire red rom to play this game and whenever i press start it's just a white screen :(

I actually think I may be able to help you solve this problem. But first, what emulator do you use?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Not usually into 'this sort' of humor but it's integrated nicely and I just love to hate that rival. 'w' I've made it to Fuscia, normally where I'd quit in Firered/Red, and I'm still entertained, bravo. The levels are pretty nice and the fact that there was a romance thing going on was pretty cute too(I haven't actually played a hack with that yet other than that one chapter in Red Adventure Chapter). Gunna play more in the morning, been playing this all week. >w>

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
would be nice if you can slightly bump the difficulty of the hack before E4. Right now it feels pretty jarring with the sudden difficulty ramp of the endgame boss

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I really want to play this hack but for some reason I can't patch it at all. I'm using multipatch since I have a mac and I dont know if the problem is that I cant find a clean fire red rom or if I simply forgot how to patch stuff XD

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I really want to play this hack but for some reason I can't patch it at all. I'm using multipatch since I have a mac and I dont know if the problem is that I cant find a clean fire red rom or if I simply forgot how to patch stuff XD

Remember, clean just means that it hasn't been used/edited before.
Patching is a fairly simple process. There's a thread that shows you the basics of patching. Right here
But you shouldn't need that, With multipatch, it should be straight forward. Just remember that this is a .ups patch.

Back