• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi there I'm in Kouros Region, Town Neptown and there is 3rd Gym of this Region and the gym leader is Diamond (from Sinnoh main character). I went to his gym to battle him but when I talk he says "See Ya" and I have to beat him to go to the other town. Is this beta ends here or is something else.

This is not a beta. I'll take a look at this problem.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Same bug happened to me in Eterna City Warehouse, where the grunt is blocking the way to the boss room. As mentioned earlier, the walk through walls cheat doesn't work. Any solution for that?

Use last version + a save that is before eterna city and the problem won't appear. tell me if it fix the problem.

Years
Bonjour shogun, excellent hack je voulais juste savoir si tu pouvais changer le sprite du héros car c'est toujours le même dans tous les hacks de Pokémon version cloud

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Bonjour shogun, excellent hack je voulais juste savoir si tu pouvais changer le sprite du héros car c'est toujours le même dans tous les hacks de Pokémon version cloud

Tu parles du mini sprite (OW) ou du sprite en combat?
le sprite en combat a été changé dans es 3 jeux pour le front mais pas le backsprite (j'ai pas trouvé)
le mini sprite a été changé dans CW2 et CW3 pour aire un effet jeu DS.
Après c'est censé etre le meme heros entre les 3 jeux donc je vais pas mettre qqchose completemnt different.

Years
Du sprite du héros en général combat ou mini sprite c'est histoire d'avoir un différent héros sinon le jeux est combien de pourcent de son terme ??

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 25, 2018
This is not a beta. I'll take a look at this problem.

Oh OK I'll be waiting for ur reply againand thanks for this wonderful games (CW,1, 2,3) I'll give 8/10 to this rom coz in this Roms it's sooo many bugs in. Other then that it's really great game.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
OK I'll wait
Sorry for disturbing u persistently

NEW RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE: v225 (28/12/18)
Are fixed various errors + diamond gym bug. Thanks to inform me if it isn't solved. You have to load a save where your player isn't inside the gym.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
This game is so confusing... I can't find where I suppose to go after 1st gym. I already tried every possible route and even translated the game guide with Google Translator but so far nothing. Please tell me where I have to go :(

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Thanks for the bugfix update. By the way i'm just asking you something. Whats the progress of the 2 new regions? Just wondering cause it's been a couple months since we heard about the percentage complete. Thats all i wanted to say and thank you for your hard work rom hacking

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
This game is so confusing... I can't find where I suppose to go after 1st gym. I already tried every possible route and even translated the game guide with Google Translator but so far nothing. Please tell me where I have to go :(

On the little first ilsand you have 2 gyms : one at the south and the other one is in the middle. For both of them you have to go inside the forrest (the entrance is next a girl on the right part of the island.
Form that forrest go to the west and you'll arrive at the first city with a gym. After that, go to the south entrance of the village to access the second part of the forest. Direction south you'll arrive at the second village with a gym. Next, head to the west and take the boat to the next island

Thanks for the bugfix update. By the way i'm just asking you something. Whats the progress of the 2 new regions? Just wondering cause it's been a couple months since we heard about the percentage complete. Thats all i wanted to say and thank you for your hard work rom hacking
THE INCOMING NEW REGIONS SHOULDN'T BE CONSIDERED AS CW3 chapters!!
Originally it was supposed to be another game (a prequel called CW origins) but for some reasons, I have to put it in my games CW2 and CW3.
CW0 = 5 regions = 2 in CW2 and 3 in CW3.

The story completion on CW2 and CW3 in 100%. The bug fix for these games is still in progress;
The extensions (new regions) will be available in a month roughly but the completion is already at 90% (I just need to insert story script and that's all + testing)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
On the little first ilsand you have 2 gyms : one at the south and the other one is in the middle. For both of them you have to go inside the forrest (the entrance is next a girl on the right part of the island.
Form that forrest go to the west and you'll arrive at the first city with a gym. After that, go to the south entrance of the village to access the second part of the forest. Direction south you'll arrive at the second village with a gym. Next, head to the west and take the boat to the next island

Which island are you talking about? Since when Sinnoh has islands with 2 gyms? Your guidance makes no sense to me don't get me wrong.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Which island are you talking about? Since when Sinnoh has islands with 2 gyms? Your guidance makes no sense to me don't get me wrong.

Oh yes sorry I was thinking you were talking about CW3. After Oreburgh gym, you have to go to the north west of the city and go inside the mountain. Then go to the east (Hearthome city gym)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Oh yes sorry I was thinking you were talking about CW3. After Oreburgh gym, you have to go to the north west of the city and go inside the mountain. Then go to the east (Hearthome city gym)

OK I found it thanks. Do you plan to update the map or at least provide a detailed and ENGLISH game guide? Because there is nothing that shows you where you have to go inside the game.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
OK I found it thanks. Do you plan to update the map or at least provide a detailed and ENGLISH game guide? Because there is nothing that shows you where you have to go inside the game.

The worldmap is up to date.
For the game guide... I don't know. But i understand sometimes it is not easy to find where to go but it is like Cloud White 1, I don't really appreciate original pokemon games to be so linear and oriented, so it is normal if sometimes you have to find your way.(but yeah sometimes it is too hard)

What's the quality of translation using google trad?

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
A bit confused here....

So I entered Silph Co. , got the GS Ball and fled to the top floor with it. I fought Venus, I believe, and she beat me because my team was exhausted. I tried everything to get back up to that top floor but I can't get up there again and that also means I can't continue forward in the game. Can I get some help,please?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 4, 2019
I was able to level my haunter all the way up to lv50 and it still hasn't evolved.

I read the game-guide and was said that haunter SHOULD evolve at lv50. Is there somethin that I'm missin that wasn't included in the game-guide?

Btw, great hack. Like, really great. Somewhat confusing, but I caught on eventually.

EDIT: Is ability capsule available in this hack? Just curious...

EDIT 2: There's a weird bug with Mega Salamence. I went to the move tutor guy, and about 90% of the moves were illegal. Infact, I think it was venusaur's movepool. The moves listed were Vine whip/Poison-sleep powder/Leech seed/synthesis/Razor leaf etc.

Also, there's this really irritating bug/glitch where the viewpoint of my character drifts off right after I defeat marss in pastoria district. It's preventing me from finishin the storyline since i can't even see myself anymore lol.

Last edited:
Back