• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wierd things- I'm no good at drawing

Years
  • Age 32
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 18, 2007
I'm no good at drawing...

Basicly wierd things I draw or have drawn in the past.

Last edited:

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
Wow are these drawings shaded traces or are they free drawn? in either case they are really really good. your lines are so smooth that it challenges a lot of those you'd see that are computer generated. cool.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
I would disagree that you are no good at drawing ;) These are pretty darn good! I love the Lucario - looks just like him! I would rotate it though 'cos it's difficult to look at from the side XD The Mightyena and Poochyena are also great!

I'd love to see some of these inked and coloured!

Good work, keep it up! :)

--FG

Years
  • Age 32
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 18, 2007
I'll try to get them colored. And there not very good anyway.

Here I fliped Lucario.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2015
These are amazing. Alot better then I could ever do. :)

Don't put your self down. I used to say I'm not that good to people as well. Although that was more so It didn't seem like I'm bragging.

Years
  • Age 32
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 18, 2007
Thanks sis. My new drawings will be added sometime tommarrow I have to finish a couple of them.

Back