• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Crimson GLory

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
Intro:
Hack Info:
Hack of Firered
Language English

Features:
~New Tiles
~New Anatagonists and Protagonists
~New Cities To explore
~Much Harder than Normal....
~New Sprites and Gym Leaders
~New Pokemon League..
~New Story Line....
~New Region To Explore Region ZUSTREA
~And much more to come later ..

Stories:
Story of the Region:
A long time ago,there lived in the crater of Mt. Hyon named Fluegon
& in the tower of Strife named Zekrom in Region of Neos(Ancient Name for
Zustrea Region).In those days the region of zustrea was not divided into
island it was made up of a wide solid piece of land which extend as far as
the tip of Northern Unova..
In that day those 2 Pokemons are Rivalry.One Day While having a
very hot battle between the 2 pokemons they growled so loud & stomped
in the Ground the pressure of their heavy steps added to the vibration
of their growl sent the mountains & hills falling apart.The land level cracked,
& when the fight got serious their attack damaged the surroundings.The
Scene of the Fight horribly smashed up this became the First main island of
Zustrea The Enormous Pieces That Went Flying in other directions became
the 2nd Main Island & 3rd Main Island...And Between the battle, a Pokemon
Decend from the sky!! Gues Who!its Jirachi!..it makes the 2 pokemons
put into sleep in their Domains..After That event Jirachi Vanished!!...

Story of the Protagonists & etc.
Story
in the region of zustrea,it is a vey known continent because of the peace
& crimeless of this continent.But one day a Group of shadu guys w/ black
suit came to a town called ???.They Steal POKeMONs & sell them back w/
high Prices..

Do you know who's their leader???its a girl!!! & Do you know whose these team..??
ofcourse you know it's team ROCKET!!!w/ their new leader & new system of the Group....
but after many years the Team Rocket was no more, no more stealing no more Smuggling
and etc.,they are now hiding...and the region became peace again.
After Many Years A new People came!~!!!! with covered suit
but their purpose is not to steal pokemon or anything... They came here to Control
the mysterious Fire/Dragon Pokemon so that they can rule over the whole Zustrea Region...
but they need some items to Control it you will find it out...
One day in the Sleepy Village of Dayni there is a bBoy/girl having his/her birthday.
He/She was ordered by her mother to fetch some woods in the Forest so that her mother
can cook for his/her birthday while cutting some woods in the forest
he/she hear a voice crying for gelp in somewhere..he/she continue walking until he/she
found a 1 pokeball on the floor & release it then he/she fight the AGGRON,he/she Deafeated it!!!
..The Prof. sees that the boy/girl has a potential ti be a trainer bec. he was followed by his
high leveled pokemon.After he was saved they come to lab & let hime choose with 3 Unova Pokemons
after he/she choose,a boy named ROHAN choose a pokemon too & their POKeMON adventures
BEGINS!!!

Screenies
Spoiler:

Bugs:
if you finish the Pokemon event in dayni forest and go there again the event will again take place without aggron or the prof and YOU WILL BE STUCK!

Team:
Owner:Me
Co-Owner:---
Mapper:Me,Eragon1997,Seamon,ruup20,teerjermiester
Spriter:Me,Bisharp
Scripter:Me,Celebiking123(Jayden P95),-Touko,seamon
Ow Spriter: teejermiester,Bisharp
Music Hacker:Joe_Mami
Tile Inserter:ruup20,eragon1997
Story Line Developer:KoboraX
Beta Tester:KoboraX,Joe_Mami
if you want to join the Team here is the Thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255157

Tools used:
Advance Map 1.95
XSE 1.1.1
Unlz.gba

Releases:
Removed!

Credits:
Wesley FG
M.L.
CelebiKing123
Seamon
C_r_e_a_mP_u_f_f
ruup20
pokemonyellowX

if forgot someone to Credit Tell me.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
The story is good.
But the mapping could use some work.
apart from that it's all good

Years
Screenies
Spoiler:

The two images of talking to the old men, that town has been completely re-furnished and we are currently working on making our maps to an excellent quality for all our future players :)

Also the image of the Training Hall. That building has also been completely re-done to a higher quality, i hope we can post new screenshots shortly as i have no access to the first post to edit, ill let Unforgiven know that we need to update them ASAP.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Okay... I have to be honest here. There are a lot of spelling mistakes in the story and if there are spelling mistakes in the thread I have to be thinking there will be spelling mistakes in the hack.

The 3 screenshots on the right all have errors, a big one is the top of the players head being mirrored on the ledge.

Also, it's Pokemon, not Pokemons. Like sperm, sheep, fog, fish. That kinda thing.

The hack overall I would put around a 4/10. But! It does look like it could have potential in the right places, if you upped your mapping skills and got a few beta testers for spelling mistakes maybe I think you could make this into a very good hack. x

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Okay... I have to be honest here. There are a lot of spelling mistakes in the story and if there are spelling mistakes in the thread I have to be thinking there will be spelling mistakes in the hack.

The 3 screenshots on the right all have errors, a big one is the top of the players head being mirrored on the ledge.

Also, it's Pokemon, not Pokemons. Like sperm, sheep, fog, fish. That kinda thing.

The hack overall I would put around a 4/10. But! It does look like it could have potential in the right places, if you upped your mapping skills and got a few beta testers for spelling mistakes maybe I think you could make this into a very good hack. x

Yeah he isnt too good with his spelling which is why i go over it and adjust it, those screenshots are out dated and the ledge glitch is gone :)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
well imay be able to do more tiles on the weekend but school comes first so weekdays well i will just take meh longer :) also i could map a map for you or aswell if you need it overall this hack looks good i would like to know the starters tho ?

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Do you need any help mapping because it doesn't look like you know much about how the waterfall works and I can map very well. :P If you need I can show you some of my work. x

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Seems pretty random hack but I think it has a potential =)
By the way Aggron as the first wild pokemon? o.O
That's kinda tough start o.O xD

Actually, Aggron is just a test PKMN. There's no way that Unforgiven is going to use such a powerful PKMN as a wild PKMN.

Anyways, I like the concept of this hack, and like the others have said, you need to improve your mapping.

Good luck.

Years
Actually, Aggron is just a test PKMN. There's no way that Unforgiven is going to use such a powerful PKMN as a wild PKMN.

Anyways, I like the concept of this hack, and like the others have said, you need to improve your mapping.

Good luck.

Actually no, we like the idea of the wild Aggron, it is easily beaten no matter which starter pokemon you choose :)

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First Beta is Release..
until Prontera CITY!

if you continue through it will be Look like a Normal FIRERED!
(Didn't PUT A SCRIPT!) ahahah

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
The file link that you requested is not valid when I go to download this hack :)

Back