• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Qualities [M] [SU OOC]

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
I... I wanted to be a Pokemon...
But Arceus... He didn't finish me... I'm so alone...
I try to mimic them. I can transform, you know. But it never works. They find me. They scream. They cry.
The pain... I can't stand it....
I have to... I have to be... One of them...

Living Qualities: SU/OOC Thread

PLOT
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

Full Name:
Region:
Appearance: 1-2 nice paragraphs.
Personality: " "
History: As said above.

Pokemon: (You don't have to have six, but atleast three.)

Pokemon SU's (You must fill one out for each pokemon!)
Species:
Item:
Nickname:
Appearance: Anything that makes it unique?
Personality:
History: Just how you met, nothing big.
Ability:
Moves:

Spots:
Kanto: Seventh Sea playing as Gloria 'Glory' R. Williams, Champion of the Kanto League
Johto: Jacinth playing as Ingrid Mayers, Champion of the Johto League
Vato playing as Brianna Jennson
Hoenn: Ray Maverick playing as Taz Maverick, Champion of the Hoenn League
Sinnoh: Pokemonmaster_draco playing as Eric Stalker, Champion of the Sinnoh League
Fuyu playing as Nikolai Darius
Unova: Claire* playing as Evelyn "Eve" Abigail Magnolia, Champion of the Unova League

There are still spots open for trainers, so anyone can submit an SU!

We begin when all the champion spots are filled. Hope this interests ya'll!

Last edited:
Years
I want a reservation for Kanto, though a quick question?

Would I be able to use Pokemon like Crobat, since you could find thier pre-evolutions in Kanto(Zubat/Golbat), or would I have to use the "Purely Kantonian" Pokemon?

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
I'll reserve you immediatley. :)

And yes, you can use Pokemon that have evolutions from different regions. Go ahead! :)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Can I reserve Unova please? I'll have the SU done shortly. :)

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
May I reserve too? I'll have mo Oc posted in A day or two.

And may I use one Legendary?

Erm, it depends what legendary. In this RP, legendaries are more of fairy tales than real things... And considering you'll most likely be taking up one of the trainer spots, it's unlikely it will work out. But I can't say for sure until you let me know what you have in mind. :)

And the rest of you are reserved. I'm almost done with my SU, so I'll have that up soon enough. Anyone else who's interested, you better hurry, 'cause there's only one spot left!

Seventh Sea

Plesiosaur Fanatic
Years
Well, it sounds like fun so I may as well drop in!

EDIT: All righty then, champion time.

So, without further ado,
My Sign - Up form.

Name: Gloria "Glory" R. Williams

Region:
Kanto

Appearance: You would not think much of Gloria if you took a glance; she is quite scrawny and not very tall, giving her a very weak and fragile appearance. This effect is amplified by her very pale skin which is often tinted pink due to the harmful rays of the sun. Glory has very long black hair which she keeps done up in a single braid, occasionally with a ribbon woven in. Her eyes are green, though they tend a little bit more toward the blue spectrum, especially when she is wearing blue or purple. A typical outfit consists of a pair of long, gray-green fishing pants- the kind that will seem to deflect water and can zip off to form shorts -and a dark, fairly water-resistant shirt. Glory wears her favorite green and black jacket almost every day, and carries all of her necessary trainers' equipment in her worn, gray backpack. Although she doesn't often wear items on her head, Gloria can sometimes be seen with a bandana over her hair to prevent sunburn. On especially sunny days, Gloria also puts on a pair of simple, cheap sunglasses. The outfit is complete with a pair of dark grey hiking boots and fingerless gloves of the same shade.

Personality: Friendly, though not outgoing, Gloria always assumes the best of people and attempts to solve conflicts with as little physical action as possible. She is not easily frightened, and will try to handle difficult situations with a calm attitude and a little bit of straight-up logic. When confronted directly by unkindly folk, Gloria will do her best to ignore them, or, if the prior does not work, she will result to [hopefully] witty insults. Glory focuses more on the defense and strategy side of battle rather than raw attack or power. She takes her time and can often find ways to think outside the proverbial box. While some of her solutions and ideas are refreshingly simple, others are so complex and strange that many people end op thinking of Gloria as odd or insane. Glory, however, does not mind being thought of as weird and will occasionally look for an excuse to be outcast. In spite of her friendly attitude, Gloria has, quite frankly, poor social skills and can often find comfort in staying away from potentially awkward situations. Because of this, Glory will hang towards the edge of groups or travel on her own. Overall, Gloria is a hard thinker who tries to make the best of every situation, while at the same time preparing for the worst there could be.

History: As mentioned above, Gloria is quite calm in situations which would incite fear in others, and many think of her as being fearless. While Gloria is afraid of many things, she is well able to control her unease thanks to everyday life growing up in Lavender Town.

Lavender Town is quite small, and Gloria spent her childhood knowing everyone- in spite of the mystery of pokemon graves and hauntings, the people of Lavender are close-knit and without secrets. Every child who lives there, however, will without a doubt be convinced to enter the tower by his or her peers as a sort of "right of passage". Glory was seven when an older boy convinced her to enter the mysterious and supposedly haunted building, and she was quite nervous at the start of the attempt. The challenge was for Gloria to climb to the top of the tower, Memorize the inscription on the largest gravestone in the top room, and report it back to the boy who dared her. It was the most terrifying experience of Gloria's life. Once the horror was over however, Gloria decided to study ghost-type pokemon in an attempt to conquer her fear. A shiny, new sylph scope and a book on ghost-types came to Gloria as birthday gifts, and soon all trauma caused by the tower was behind.

Three years after this event, Glory ended up returning to the top of the tower with a completely different goal in mind. As a ten-year-old, Glory was now allowed to set off from home, with a pokemon at her side, bound for adventure. Due to its size, Lavender town does not have a starting pokemon system in place, and so most trainers born there end up heading into Saffron for their first pokemon. Glory, however, did not want to burden her parents with the cost of a trip to the big city, and so she armed herself with six pokeballs and climbed the tower. It is not easy to capture a wild pokemon without one of your own, but Gloria manage to coax a young ghastly into the second of her six pokeballs. Now she had four free for use, and boy she was going to use them.

After the capture of her first partner, Gloria set off around Kanto. Seven long years of travel from town to town. Seven long years of battles and badges. Seven long years and Glory reached the pokemon league, and won. The moment of ecstasy, of disbelief and pride, was like none she had ever experienced. Gloria Williams. Champion Gloria Williams. Gloria returned home with the news, telling all of her friends and foes along the way. When at last Glory took her first step back in Lavender Town, her first step as a champion into her home, she felt true happiness. Gloria's parents had heard tales of Gloria's accomplishments many days earlier, but the sight of their ragged champion daughter was a sight to behold.

Tragically, after such a momentous uplifting, there was a momentous fall. A dangerous villain was on the loose; a cryptid pokemon which kills and eats its enemies, and all are its enemies. Upon hearing of the horror, Gloria knew what her first duty as champion must be.

Fish Stick Sandwich Burrito

---

Pokemon Sign Up Forms:

Species:
Gengar

Item:
Pecha Berry

Nickname:
Poltergeist "Pol" (Male)

Appearance:
Poltergeist, due to his somewhat unusual evolution, did not completely change from haunter to gengar. He is of a pinker tint than gengar should be, and thus much the same color as a haunter. He also has the same disconnected hands that one would only expect to seen on a haunter, and while he does have feet as well, they are likewise disconnected.

Personality:
Poltergeist is smart, but a little bit of a pushover. He will listen intently to his trainer and to everything she says, no matter the consequence. Other pokemon on his team will boss him around as well, though Pol picks up a little attitude when commanded by someone outside of his group. Although the strongest team member and expected to be the leader, Poltergeist is not really boss material and gives up the "team leader" title to Matriarch.

History:
Poltergeist was coaxed into a pokeball by Glory when she was a young trainer, and has been her most dedicated partner ever since. Normally, haunter will only evolve into gengar if it trades hands; Pol, on the other hand, did not ever leave Gloria's care and ended up evolving anyway. Gloria was not around when Poltergeist evolved, and at first she still believed him to be a haunter. The dramatic size difference and feet clued her in eventually.

Ability:
Levitate

Moves:

Shadow Punch
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Venoshock

---

Species: Electabuzz

Item:
Oran Berry

Nickname:
Franklin (Male)

Appearance:
Franklin is about the most ordinary electabuzz you will see. His only defining feature is a scar that wraps around his right arm. This scar was formed when Franklin was messing with a tangle of wires in an abandoned factory and spent three days tearing his skin to shreds when he got stuck.

Personality:
Franklin is very curious and playful, which can sometimes lead him to do exceptionally stupid things. While he is not very bright, Franklin is very friendly and he is loved by all of his teammates for his fun and encouraging attitude.

History:
Glory found Franklin in an abandoned factory where many electrical pokemon liked to gather. The first time she saw him, Glory decided not to capture him. However, Franklin was cold in the factory that night and decided to curl up next to a warm sleeping trainer. This won over Gloria's heart and she ended up welcoming Franklin into the team the next day.

Ability:
Static

Moves:

Thunderpunch
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Brick Break

---

Species: Arbok

Item:
Oran Berry

Nickname:
Jormungand "Jor" (Male) (J pronounced Y)

Appearance:
Jormungand is an ordinary arbok with a nasty habit of chewing on his tail. If this behavior isn't a dead giveaway, Jor can be easily recognized by the resulting broken look, scars, and shredded flesh all over his tail.

Personality:
Jormungand is one of the smartest members of Gloria's team, though he doesn't usually use this for good. While Jor does not often bother his trainer, the other team members are always on the lookout for tricks. Jormungand deeply enjoys messing with others.

History:
Jormungand, Hel, and Fenrir, was adopted by Gloria from a pokemon rescue center. Supposedly their old trainer had been abusive and all three pokemon had to go through a sort of pokemon therapy before being handed over to Glory. After receiving the three, Gloria changed their names and gave them a happy second chance.

Ability:
Shed Skin

Moves:

Toxic
Poison Fang
Wrap
Poison Tail

---

Species: Mismagius

Item:
Sitrus Berry

Nickname:
Hel (Female)

Appearance:
Not in her right mind would Gloria call Hel shiny, but she does have odd gold patches in places on her face and "hands" that would appear to be shiny skin. Glory does not know whether these are the result of abuse or whether Hel is genuinely part-shiny.

Personality:
Hel is very cold and without empathy or sympathy of any kind. She is logical, to the point, and loyal. She doesn't take crap from any of the other pokemon on the team and rarely even communicates with them. Hel is, however, very dedicated to Gloria.

History:
Jormungand, Hel, and Fenrir, was adopted by Gloria from a pokemon rescue center. Supposedly their old trainer had been abusive and all three pokemon had to go through a sort of pokemon therapy before being handed over to Glory. After receiving the three, Gloria changed their names and gave them a happy second chance.

Ability:
Levitate

Moves:

Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Torment

---

Species: Arcanine

Item:
Persim Berry

Nickname:
Fenrir (Male)

Appearance:
Fenrir is large, even for an arcanine, and his shoulder easily towers over people's heads. Years of neglect while being chained up resulted in thick scars and patches without fur on all four of Fenrir's ankles.

Personality:
Fenrir's personality and attitude changes a lot. On occasion, he can be very sweet and charming- a gentle giant. At other times he can suddenly turn aggressive and has been known to bite. Almost all of the time Fenrir is quite stupid, but there are moments where something will seem to click.

History:

Ability:
Intimidate

Moves:

Fire Fang
Flamethrower
Extremespeed
Roar

---

Species: Kangaskhan

Item:
Silk Scarf

Nickname:
Matriarch (Female) and Todd (Male)

Appearance:
Matriarch is a big, tough, battle-scarred kangaskhan whose elusive soft side is only visibly in her slightly more greyish coloring leftover from her youth. Todd is one of the more unusual kangaskhan that Glory has seen, for while he should have black eyes that later turn red, he actually has light blue ones.

Personality:
Matriarch is the queen, the boss, the empress, the all around ruler of the team. No. Questions. Asked. She is down to business, serious, hardworking, and very powerful. Most of the other pokemon in the team look up to her. However, behind the serious, boss-lady attitude is a much gentler pokemon who is loving, caring, and helpful to all of her teammates. Todd, like most very young children, is playful and happy, and he asks a lot of questions of the other pokemon. Most of them find him annoying, but will play along if mama intervenes.

History:
When Glory caught Matriarch in the Safari Zone, she was not aware of the young one in her pouch. Although pokemon league official rules declare that trainers may only have up to six pokemon in their team, an exception was made for Todd because he cannot survive without his mother. Once Todd is able to graduate from the pouch, he will be sent off of the team.

Ability:
Inner Focus

Moves:

Dizzy Punch
Endure
Outrage
Earthquake

---

Well, that about wraps it up. I hope you enjoy my character and will welcome her into your RP, and I hope to hear back from you soon~!

Last edited:

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Seventh Sea, your SU is accepted! I'll put you in one of the trainer spots for now. Reservations last two days, so everyone so far has until tonight before their reservations expire. So if Reader_Maniac doesn't get his SU up by tonight, or it can not be accepted, all you'll need to do is have a quick edit on your character and you'll get the spot!

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Full Name:Eric Stalker

Region:Sinnoh

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Quite timid, he doesn't usually interact with others. He shares some of his personal emotions with his Pokemon and sometimes read, whenever he has the time though. He doesn't like any sort of particular jokes and mostly pass his free time playing his Guitar. He is sometimes emotional but is rarely seen expressing it. He has a great satisfaction for music and also adores his passion for Pokemon battles. He likes to make friends but even so, he places his Pokemon before all. He has a passionate hearts and often let a small smile pass.

He is quite intelligent on his par. He has learned how to understand Pokemon in the past few years and with his intellectual knowledge about nearly all kinds of Pokemon, he has reach to a point to actually understand a Pokemon's feeling. He has a very keen eyes though and sees mostly every movement that goes around his surroundings. With this hyper sense makes him specialize and aids him in perfecting in many Pokemon battles

History: Habitat in Pallet Town, He was called to by Professor Rowan to be one of the kids to start their Pokemon Journey. Since where he lived with his family, there was always conflict and Eric didn't like that. Being so kind, Professor Rowan summoned him to start his very first Pokemon adventure.

Arriving there, Eric was greatly welcomed by the other kids but even so, he developed a most silent attitude that was created with all the conflict he was involved in at home. Putting that aside, Eric was a bit glad to get those pressure off his back and he decided start his first Pokemon journey in Sinnoh region. Countless battles and struggle on the path, Eric finally made it to the Pokemon League and with severe help from his Pokemon, Eric took the League Champion title and has been rocking the League for 4 years now.

Pokemon SU's
Species:
Empoleon

Item: Mystic Water

Nickname: Aquos

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Typically the silent and brave type. He obeys his master no matter what. He is considered as the Leader of the whole group and is most likely here to help any person or Pokemon in any kind of danger.

History: Got as first Pokemon from Professor Rowan, he travels around the three grand region with Eric in search for strong worthy challengers.

Ability: Torrent

Moves: Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Aerial Ace, Mist, Earthquake

Species: Weaville

Item: Grip Claw

Nickname: Shadow

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Quite the creepy type, He usually likes to make pranks on people. He is known to be the shadowy character in the party and is sometimes the Pokemon to report any unusual cast around the surroundings. He likes to scare people by his shadowy character and often disobey his owner(Eric) and does what he wants to do on his own will.

History: Eric caught it while it was on his way to Snowpoint City. It was in the smirking shadow of a tree and tried to steel Eric's Pokeball but unfortunately Eric was well protected by Aquos and he was badly defeated.

Ability: Pickpocket

Moves: Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Scary Face

Species: Gabite

Item: Dragon's Claw

Nickname:Claw

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Claw has a somewhat sassy nature which sometimes lead him to do very unusual stuff. He desires power and his whole persona concept is to battle his way through anything. He is what you would say, the disorder in the party. He likes to taunt his opponent into attacking and likes to eat. A lot. Although all those personality differences, he is sometimes friendly and likes to wander off alone when he gets the chance but he will never leave Eric to really "go" off.

History: Eric caught this wild beast while heading to the Sinnoh Pokemon League. It was badly hurt by a fallen rock which terribly damaged his wings. Eric guided it to the exit of the Victory Road and cured it with the help of the League's Pokemon Center. Afterwards, the Gabite decided to stay with Eric as a companion up until now. He was actually one of the Pokemon that entered the legends after he defeated his evolutionary form "Garchomp" when Eric was battling Cynthia for the Pokemon League Championship Title.

Ability: Sand Veil

Moves: Dual Chop, Dragon Dance, Flamethrower, Dragon Rush, Sand Storm

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Full Name: Evelyn (Eve) Abigail Magnolia
Region: Unova

Appearance:
Five feet six inches in height, and approximately one hundred and nineteen pounds creates a petite yet graceful shape. Possessing a body more like that of a dancer, rather than that of an athlete. Eve attempts to maintain an elegant appearance at all times. Her wavy brunette hair, rests just over the length of her petite shoulders. The same hair serves as a frame for a set of soft, almond shaped, blue eyes which seem to pop against the muted peach tone of her skin. Her face is relatively unmarred aside from the small dusting of freckles coating her cheeks.

Her usual outfit consists of one "military style" breathable jacket. White in color, spread upturned collar, long sleeves and closing with five front metallic buttons. Her black toned, crinkle styled skinny jeans are held in place by a functional red leather utility/Pokeball holster. Beneath this rests her flat heel, easy wear, lace up gray boots.

Personality:
Extremely private, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes Eve easy to be misread and misunderstood. She is often considered cold and uncaring, even (by the opinions of strangers) in regards to her Pokemon. A perfectionist that verges almost on the point of self abuse. Due to such traits, Eve is often considered a social pariah. Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, do not come easily to her.

Eve is always positive that her answer is the correct one. To attempt to dissuade her is almost a lesson in futility. She can eventually be reasoned with, only if the suggestion makes logical sense. The inability to express herself in a verbal, or any personal way, has lead to an inability to perceive many social norms for what they are. She approaches life with an analytical approach. Everything can be studied, defined and improved.

Underneath all this, at her deepest core, Eve truly does care about others and their wellbeing. If only she could find some way of letting them know.

History:
One of two daughters born to wealthy couple Gideon and Belle Magnolia. Eve had never wanted for much materially. Born and raised in the bustling heart of Castelia city, Eve was a city girl from birth. The melting pot of incorporated cultures and foods from other regions resulted in a rich, and educational upbringing. She loved every aspect of the city, except having to return home every evening. Eve's mother was an abusive alcoholic that would result in her being passed out, only to turn into an awakening filled with profanities and verbal abuse. The result was compounded by Gideon, (Eve's father) not being present the majority of the time and believed the facts to be overly exaggerated.

Being the youngest of the two daughters, Eve was primarily cared for by her older sister Olivia. Olivia resented her mother as much as Eve pitied her. The day Olivia left for her own Pokemon journey was the saddest day of Eve's life. It was the same day that Eve swore she would follow her sister's footsteps and become a trainer herself.

A few years later, that day finally came. The dream had now morphed and evolved. Her ultimate dream now to become a renown Pokemon professor, was to begin with her becoming one of the best trainers in all of Unova. She left on her journey, a brief, lukewarm goodbye to her father and a perfunctory dismissal to her mother. She eagerly picked her starter Pokemon, a little Snivy she named Chloro.

She quickly began to progress through the league, losses came, but victories came more. In an effort to provide an original thesis on the habits of Pokemon; Eve quickly shunned the use of her given Pokedex, and instead took her own notes of each creature she encountered and captured. She never realized just how far she had progressed until the day came she stood at the entrance to the Elite Four, all eight Unova badges in hand.

It was then that Eve, with great effort, dispatched the Elite Four and the then reigning champion. The pomp and circumstance that followed, was in fact more difficult for her to handle than the journey itself. She was not well received by the media and people of Unova. Interpreted as "cold" and "harsh", not possessing "feeling". Here she stood, the champion of a region who didn't even deem her worthy.

It was difficult, however she found a way to cope with the reproach. She secluded herself away, one day hoping for a trainer powerful enough to supplant her position. That day has yet to come, and instead Eve has only withdrawn from society more, and delved deeper into her research.

Pokemon:

Species: Serperior
Item: Miracle Seed
Nickname: Chloro
Appearance:
Instead of the standard three leaf tail of a normal Serperior, he only has two leaves.
Personality:
Chloro is what one would consider a modest creature. He goes about his business effectively and efficiently. He loathes other non-serious Pokemon and treats everything as life or death.
History:
Chloro was received as her starter when beginning her journey.
Ability: Contrary
Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Leech Seed, Slam & Leaf Storm

Species: Elektross
Item: Wise Glasses
Nickname: Ela
Appearance:
She has no abnormal features for a Pokemon of her species.
Personality:
The most curious little thing on the planet, Ela will not hesitate to go and investigate any object. She still thinks that she is a little Tynamo and does not realize her size; as a result she is habitually bumping and knocking into things.
History:
Met as a Tynamo in Chargestone Cave. Ela followed Eve around the cave out of curiosity leading to her capture.
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Facade, Flash cannon & Acid Spray

Species: Volcarona
Item: Wide lens
Nickname: Coco
Appearance:
Her wings are extremely tattered after being caught in the full effects of a severe storm.
Personality:
The shining example of petulance and impatience. Coco hates to wait and even takes after her trainer in her unreasonable behavior.
History:
Purchased egg in an auction for an exorbitant price.
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Hurricane, Fiery Dance, Round

Species: Hydreigon
Item: Expert Belt
Nickname: Hiro
Appearance:
Wears a red scarf around his center neck.
Personality:
Quite contrary to the personality of his species, Hiro is the kindest and gentlest Pokemon one could ever hope to meet. He is easily startled and looks to Eve as a motherly figure. He is often seen accompanying Eve outside of his Pokeball.
History:
Eve spotted him as a little Deino stumbling about in his blindness. Little Hiro went about injuring himself and Eve couldn't stand to see this; resulting in her catching him immediately.
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Tri Attack, Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Toxic & Fly

Species: Lapras
Item: Leftovers
Nickname: Anne
Appearance:
Has a most unusual star shaped spot on her left front fin.
Personality:
The word diva comes to mind when one thinks of Anne. Everything must be just so, and if one would believe a Pokemon could have OCD, Anne would be the one.
History:
Sunning herself on the beach, Anne hardly responded to Eve's presence and almost seemed not to care wether she was captured or not.
Ability: Shell Armor
Moves: Giga Impact, Ice Beam, Surf, Psychic.

Species: Archeops
Item: None (refuses foreign objects)
Nickname: Eos
Appearance:
Scars as far as the eye can see. Natural looking and scars that look to be precisely made. The most prominent being a large bite gash on his tail.
Personality:
Rude, rebellious and hateful. Whatever happened to Eos in his past has left him scarred and distrustful of humans. He refuses to battle even for his trainer and appears to sometimes even dislike Eve's presence.
History:
Acquired fully evolved in a trade with a stranger, Eos came to be part of Eve's team. He has resented Eve since the day they met. Showing signs of abuse, Eve believes that Eos has suffered at the hands of an abusive trainer.
Ability: Rivalry (Was hoping to get approval on this ability change)
Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Acrobatics, Thrash & Double Team.

I think I got everything. I'll probably be reading it over 15 million times to double check, however if something sticks out, let me know and I'll fix it. Put a few easter eggs in there too if anyone notices them. :D

Fish stick sandwich burrito

Last edited:

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Claire, your SU is perfect and the ability changes are fine. You are accepted! Your Pokemon have some unique personalities. :)

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
Full Name: Stephanie (Crystal) Dest.
Region:Unova
Appearance:I can say just about for sure that Stephanie is the strangest girl you've ever seen! If you didn't know any better you'd say she was from another planet! Stephanie favorite thing to wear is a sky blue spaghetti strap top that seems to glow in the sunlight, and a matching skirt that goes down to her knees. Although the skirt looks as if it were large blue crystals strung together, and if you were to touch it you would cut your hand. (of course that wouldn't happen because it's only fabric) When these aren't available to her Stephanie wears anything that's blue. Dresses, jeans, t-shirts sweatpants, or vests, she doesn't care as long as its blue. She simply refuses to wear anything that's not blue, as if her life depended on it. Stephanie prefers not to wear shoes, but when she does she wears sea blue sandals that you can almost see through! 
          Stephanie likes to wear matching earring that are bright sky blue just like the rest of her clothes, and on top of all of that she wears a blue crystal strung around her neck. She never takes the crystal off, and never lets it leaver her sight. She often holds on to the crystal when she's worried or scared, as if it will protect her. 
           Stephanie reaches a intimidating 5' 11" her skin is a light pale color, and she is very skinny some people say shes just skin and bones! Stephanie's face is slightly round and completely smooth no freckles, acne or anything. Stephanie has straight brown hair that goes down to her shoulders. Her hair is freely moving and can easily be blown into her face. Her eyes are a deep sea blue that sparkles in the sunlight, She has a small noes that almost curves back into her head and cherry red lips. (which is usually the first thing you'll notice about her since in contrasts everything else she wears) Stephanie's ears are usually covered by her hair but when you do get a glimpse of them you would see she has large holes in her ear lobes that she hangs her pearl earrings from.

Personality: Stephanie's personality is very wishy-washy and confusing but I'll do my best to explain. Not only does Stephanie dress weird but she acts really weird too. Stephanie often stares of into space when she's listening to someone or even speaking one on one with someone else, she will even just compleatly stop what she's doing and blank out at randome times. She also will often be amused by modern technology that we take for granite. Stephanie also see's things in ways that other people can't. (for example; she can usually see an opportunity or even something good out a problem)
             Stephanie is the most late back person you'll ever meet, She is almost impossible to anger, and when you do upset or scare her she refuses to show it, her expression always stays the same.
             Although the craziest part of her personality has to be the ability to act like someone else. At random she can act exactly like anyone she wants to!
             Stephanie is really good at making friends with people who chose to do the right thing, but she despises and diss trust all criminal minds, and anyone else that opposes her. Stephanie is extremely loyal to her friends, and will put anything aside to help them. 
              When Stephanie sets out to do something, she doesn't let anyone or anything get in her way, she will act, lie, cheat, and steal to assure her mission is completed.

History: This is a very confusing aspect of Stephanie that would probably be left unexplained... but it looks like I don't have he option of not telling you, so I'll just give you the recent history. (Becouse if I tell you more I'd be giving too much away) Stephanie as strange as it may be, randomly appeared in the Unova region several years ago. Everyone was curious about this new girl and her strange appearance, they asked her many questions, although soon after hearing the response they thought she was ether trying to trick everyone or just plain crazy!
          "Hello little girl," one man said "What is your name?" he asked 
           "My name is Stephanie." she  answered without turning to face the man. 
            "Ah,.. Well Stephanie we've never seen you around here before, could you kindly tell us where you live?" another man asked.
           "Oh?" Stephanie spaced out for a second before responding "I live in Costal City of the Rendive nation, It's several years from here." 
           "Don't you mean 'Several miles'?" a woman in the back of the crowd asked.
            "No, I mean several years! I'm from the future!" The people in the crowd start muttering to themselves about this new crazy girl. 
             "Alright that's enough of this nonsense!" a man in a blue uniform said as he pushed his way through the crowd towards the girl. "In the name of the law tell us where your from!" the officer yelled angrily.
"Haven't I already told you?" she said calmly.
"Fine!" the officer yelled. "Were going to see who you really are!" The officer grabbed the girl and took her to the police station.
After hours of blood test background tests and other methods like it the police still couldn't find where this girl came from, or who she belonged to.  Confused and tired the police released the girl not knowing what else to do with her. Stephanie wandered the Unova alone, because everyone she told her story to thought she was crazy. 
Eventually she started to wise up and instead of telling people se was from the future she would just casualy say "I'm from the next town over" She found that this made it easier to make friends and to keep out of trouble. Some trainers she had made friends with showed her their Pokemon. Stephanie was extremely impress and amazed by Pokemon. Not only would they make great life companions but they could also defend from attackers of any kind! Stephanie, determined to train the strongest Pokemon, set off on a journey were she spent every second of several years training and caring for the Pokemon she caught. (I'll explain how she got each Pokemon in the Pokemon history) Eventually her Pokemon has reached  what seemed to be there strongest points and she decided to test her Pokemon at the eight gyms of Unova. Each gym bitterly failed to beat Stephanie's uber team. Finally she found her way to the elite four, and challenged them beating each one with almost no effort at all. Finally she faced the campion of the Unova region. The battle was short, Stephanie had lost in only the first few minutes of the battle. The strength of her opponent was greater than she had ever expected, and  Stephanie's false assumption costed her the battle. Once again she challenged the elite four, once again easily beating them! Although this time reaching the champion she knew what to expect. This battle lasted several hours and came down to the last two Pokemon on each side. The battle was long and well fought by both sides but Stephanie still lost. She challenged the champion many times but not once did Stephanie win. After awhile Stephanie gave up on becoming the worlds strongest trainer and decided to use her Pokemon to help others!

Pokemon:
Species:Cryogonal (Male)
Item:NeverMelt Ice
Nickname:Krystallion 
Appearance:Krystallion is quite different from most Cryogonal. The 6 points of the flake aren't exactly centered like most snowflakes, there bent in odd detections, and the egses are as sharp as knives
Personality:Krystallion is the first and most loyal of Stephanie's Pokemon, Krystallion believes that he owes his life to Stephanie. He does what ever Stephanie asks him to do no matte how crazy, painful or irreverent the task may be. The only thing Krystallion won't do is go into its pokeball. It feels that it allways needs to be out to protect its trainer.
History: Stephanie had been searching for a Pokemon for nearly a month without success. She stumbles upon a small snowy mountain, tired and upset she set up camp near the peak up the mountain. When she was almost asleep she heard a strange noise coming from the peak for the mountain. Once reaching the peak she found that the sound was coming from a group of Cryogonals. The Cryogonals were beating one greatly  disfigured Cryogonal that eventually fled the fight in Stephanie's direction. Stephanie followed it out into small mountain cave just barley big enough for the beaten Cryogonal to hide in. Stephanie slowly wonders up to the scared Pokemon. She holds her hands out to reveal a slice of bacon.  Resizing that he girl wasn't here to attack her the Pokemon slowly leaned forward and took he food and ate it. Looking satisfied Stephanie wander back to her camp. The next day Stephanie took some food up to he cave the next day. The Cryogonal was still sleeping on he cave walls. As Stephanie walked up to it it woke up, and seeing Stephanie caused it to dance with joy! Cryogonal bumped Stephanie's side causing something to fall out of her skirt Stephanie bent over to pick up her lost article, she froze upon seeing what it was. It was a red and white pokeball! Stephanie looked up at the Cryogonal whom was staring at the pokeball intently. Stephanie picked up the pokeball and held it out to the Pokemon. The Cryogonal pressed the center button on the pokeball, causing it to inhale the Pokemon. The ball shifted back and forth over and over then suddenly stopped. Stephanie had caught a Pokemon! 
Ability: Ice body (Regains health in snow/hail/or when hit with  ice moves)
Moves:
Iron defense
Hyper beam
Blizzard
Shear cold
Recover
Solar beam

Species:Froslass (Female)
Item:Ice gem
Nickname:Snowball
Appearance:Snowball is missing one of the crystals on its head and the other is twice the size it should be. This causes an unbalance in snow ball that causes to usually dodge and attack from the same direction.
Personality:Snowball is quite the trickster. She prides herself in being able to fool anyone... Except Stephanie. This Pokemon constantly makes illusion, pranks and other trickery but can never seem to fool Stephanie. Snowball dosn't listen to her trainers orders, and uses whatever attack she thinks is best.
History: Snowball and Stephanie first meet on snowy mountain where she had cought Kristallion. Snowball had noticed that a human had wondered into her teritory. Offended and angered the Pokemon attack the human with an illusion were Snowball made herself look as if she were behind the person and then attacking from behind with blizzard. Snowball did the attack perfectly but some how the human knew the attack was coming from behind and countered with a Pokemon attack before she froze. The counter strike was too strong for snowball and she was soon captured by Stephanie
Ability:snow warning (It starts to hail when sent out to battle)
Moves:
Blizzard
Ominous wind
Double team
Thunder
Wake up slap

Species:Magnezone (None)
Item:
Nickname:
Appearance: 
Personality:
History: 
Ability:Levitate (Not affected by ground attacks or any attack that involves hitting from of to the lower area)
Moves:
Zap cannon
Iron head
Magic coat
Giga Impact
Voltswich

Species:Sableye (Male)
Item:Oran Berry
Nickname:Caro
Appearance:Caro's only feature that separates him from other Sableye is the diamond that is his right eye is cracked.
Personality: Caro is a kind and understanding pokemon. He does his very best to be polite and sophisticated, but he is almost always misunderstood. Stephanie is one of the few people that understands why Caro does some crazy things he does. And its for that reason that Caro trusts Stephanie so much.
Caro (being a sableye) his diet consist of diamonds and gems. When he consumes berries he goes berserk and his attack and defense become three times stronger, but he becomes impossible to control. He will usually tire out quicker when he is berserk.
History: 
Ability:Normalize (All attacks are normal type)
Moves:
Skill swap
Shadow claw
Dig
Metronome
Moonlight

Species:Porygon (None)
Item:Up-Grade(This item helps Keep Glitch from falling apart as often)
Nickname:Glitch
Appearance: 
Personality:Glich's name matches his description. You can never tell how this Pokemon will act. Sometimes he will be the most loyal and trusting Pokemon in the world, and other times hell try to attack his own allies!
History: Glitch was created by rouge a scientist working undercover in the unova region. The scientist was trying to create the worlds strongest Pokemon. Using computer generation, he added his own special beta program into two Porygons upping the stats on both of them, but it caused them to have strange effects; There moves didn't function like a normal Porygons moves would, they would often deteriorate into binary then reform in a different spot, and they were extremely impossibly to control. The Scientist tried to attack Stephanie with the Porygons, But when the both refused to obey orders the scientist abandon the Pokemon, and Stephanie took them as her own.
Agility:Download
Moves:
Recover(Acts normally)
Last Resort(Glitch uses the equivalent of Recover, Sharpen and Agility all at once but once this has been used Porygon can only use struggle until healed)
Sharpen(Spikes Grow out from every point on Glitches body)
Tri attack(Three simple attacks of three different types are all launched at once)
Agility(Acts normally)

Species:Machamp (Male)
Item:Quick claw
Nickname:Odd Ball (He's an odd ball because hes the only one that's normal)
Appearance:Odd ball is the only Pokemon on Stephanie that looks normal
Personality: Odd ball doesn't like doing things Stephanie's way, He likes to do things his own way. Although he knows where his place is, and will usualy will do what Stephanie asks. In the battlefield odd ball is a brute he won't let anyone get in the way of proving himself to be the strongest of Stephanie's team.
History:Odd ball was given to Stephanie in a trade for one of her glitchy Porygons. Odd ball use to work with a mining company to help pull the machines out of the rubble during a cave in. The company was foreclosed though for having too many cave-ins .
Ability:Huge power (All attack damage is doubled)
Moves: 
Cross chop
Dynamic punch
Hyperbeam
Stone edge
Fire punch

Few of the pokemon are missing personality, appearance, and History this is because I wanted to post the team Stephanie will be using. I will have the rest posted when I can.
Fish stick sandwich borrito XP

Last edited:

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Well, crebirk, to be blunt, you have a lot to work on if you want her to be accepted. She seems very mary sue-ish and you don't describe much about her appearance other than her clothing. What else does she wear? She can't stay in the same clothes all the time. I also think you should spend more time on her actual appearance then her clothing, considering you have one sentence of her body appearance and a paragraph of clothing.

And what do you mean, by giving too much away? If you want her to be the mysterious sort, that's fine, but our characters won't know everything about her, just the people roleplaying them. In fact, it's against the rules to use stuff in the OOC thread to manipulate the characters. I need more background info in the history. Anyways, if she randomly appeared in Unova, how did she get an elite team of pokemon, defeat all eight gyms, and become an astounding trainer in a matter of weeks? It's all very confusing.

I hope I'm not sounding rude. I just think you should fix up your character before you start with the pokemon, since with its quality now it's unlikely it will be accepted in the future.

For a good example, look at Claire's character. Her history includes her family, how she recieved her pokemon, her motivation, etc. If you need any help, look at her post. (Just don't copy!)

Also, I would read the rules if I were you. I think you forgot something.

Oh, and here's my SU! Finally done!

Full Name: Ingrid Mayers
Region: Johto

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ingrid is tall, 5'6 and about 100 lbs. She normally has her hair pulled back in an intricate braidlike bun (Shown in the picture above). Her eyes are piercing and to her timid Gilligan, a bit intimidating when she's angry.
What she's wearing really depends on the weather, but she isn't all too flashy. In cold weather, she sticks with a sweatshirt, leggings, and hiking boots for snowy days, sometimes a scarf or hat for blizzards.
On warmer days, she wears khaki shorts, camisoles, and sports shoes or sandals; maybe fingerless gloves for when she feels like biking to where she needs to go.
She has a long, knotted scar on her right calf from an accident when she was little.

Personality: Ingrid is stubborn, sassy, and a bit rude; everything that could describe a teenager. Despite this, she is a fabulous trainer, often pushing her Pokemon to extremes to get the best out of them. She's not very sympathetic when they make mistakes, often blaming them instead of herself for training them too hard. However, she usually gets more mad at the opponent than her Pokemon, being a bit of a sore loser. Even when her Pokemon get hurt badly, she's more, "Heal now, yell later." She has been trying to be less harsh since Gilligan's accident, but without much progress.
Outside of her training life, she's rather friendly, and normally less serious than in battles. Ingrid likes to kid around and play pranks, sometimes going to extremes to get reactions out of people. She is an excellent liar, able to conjure fantasy within moments and being able to speak it with excellent tact and influence, making her words easily believable.
Ingrid is a bit of a vigilante, not being able to stand violence in public, sometimes even taking things into her own hands than letting her pokemon or the police handle it, which is why she got involved in Team Rocket. As you probably guessed, she has a bad temper that can only be quelled by her friends or Pokemon.

History: Ingrid grew up in Violet City with her father, her mother having died during childbirth. She didn't make much friends because of her temper, and the ones she did make were normally stray Pokemon. She never had aspirations of becoming a Pokemon Trainer, let alone the champion. However, when she was staying over at her friend's house in New Bark Town, Elm decided to give both of them a Pokémon to play with. She was happy to make friends with her new Chikorita, and so was her friend, a young man by the name of Gilligan who had received a Cyndaquil.

Ingrid's father was strict, so she was unable to keep her Pokemon at her house. Gilligan took care of both of them for her, and Ingrid often visited. The pair often talked and dreamed about the day they could leave home with their new Pokémon, together, and become trainers. But their plans were crushed.

When both of them were nine, one year away from becoming trainers, Gilligan got in a bad accident. It is still unclear to the authorities what had happened, but one day he was seemingly murdered, his bloody and mangled body found at the base of a hill near the town, Cyndaquil nowhere to be seen. To this day, the police are unsure of the murderer, and there are no suspects.

Ingrid was completely and utterly broken. She wouldn't speak to her father, she wouldn't eat, she wouldn't even visit her Pokemon who just weeks previously had been so loved. Ingrid was even too weak to visit Gilligan's memorial.

Ingrid didn't want to journey anymore. She refused to leave with her Chikorita for years, until when she was twelve, her father passed away as well due to health problems. All that she had lived for was gone. Now she wanted to be gone too.
Ingrid was sent to New Bark to live with Professor Elm and his family, being that they were close to her father. That was the first time in three years she saw her Chikorita. She thought he would hate her, after she abandoned him for so long; but all he saw was a hurt little girl, and he was more than happy to be with her again. Although she was still healing, she decided then to leave on her journey. She named him Gilligan after her friend that had died, and although she was still rude and blunt, with Gilligan's help, she was able to grow from her mistakes.

It was not long before she realized her talent in Pokemon battles. She also discovered the murderers of her best friend; Team Rocket. They had apparently wanted his Cyndaquil, and were willing to kill for it. She wasted no time in taking them down, no regrets in the pain she had caused.

Before long, she had obtained all eight badges, as well as disbanded team rocket. Although she went through hardships, she was able to conquer the champion, and earn his title.

Team:
Species: Meganium
Item: Durin Berry
Nickname: Gilligan
Appearance: Gilligan has a burn scar running from his right eye down his neck from a battle with Team Rocket's Houndoom. The petals on his neck are also a bit tattered. Other than that, he is very healthy and vividly colored.
Personality: Gilligan is rather timid and tends to hold back in battles. He is also very protective, however, which is how he got his scar; protecting Ingrid from being attacked. He also has a bit of a crush on Tasha. Gilligan loves to let Ingrid ride on his back. Even though he is normally gentle, he gets very possessive with his Durin Berries, his favorite food. He always has one with him.
History: Met in New Bark Town, a gift from Professor Elm.
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Petal Dance, Sweet Scent, Safeguard, Earthquake, Natural Gift

Species: Furret
Item: Silk Scarf
Nickname: Pabu
Appearance: Pabu is very thin and long, with soft and sleek fur. He enjoys wrapping himself around Ingie's neck due to his unusual length, so he may be mistaken for a scarf if not for the small silk scarf around his neck himself. He has a small limp in his back right paw.
Personality: Pabu is very obedient and confident, a strange attribute due to the fact he is a weaker species of Pokemon. He has a problem with following Ingrid around, often taking after her even when ordered not to do so. Pabu tends to be a bit rebellious and uncaring towards Ingrid's orders in general, often coming out of his Pokeball and fighting when not directed. His zeal and passion has been what has kept him safe on the team.
History: Found at Route 29.
Ability: Frisk
Moves: Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Return, Rest, Sleep Talk

Species: Lanturn
Item: Sea Incense
Nickname: Arby (Arbiter)
Appearance: Arby is a bit of a dull color. One of the lights on his head tends to flicker on and off when using electric type moves for unknown reasons.
Personality: Arby is generally laid back and his ego is a bit inflated. He hates to lose and often holds grudges against Pokémon that beat him. Arby also has a problem with teamwork; he feels like he has to do everything by himself.
History: As a chinchou, he began to follow Ingrid whilst she was surfing around the whirl islands. She caught him as soon as he was discovered.
Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves: Rain Dance, Thunder, Surf, Signal Beam, Stockpile

Species: Girafarig
Item: Leftovers
Nickname: Tasha
Appearance: Tasha has an upside down u shaped scar on her flank from her rough tauros battle.
Personality: Tasha is gentle and forgiving, as well as very grateful, which was the reason why she joined Ingrid's team, as she felt she had a debt to repay. She tends to be a bit smothering in caring for the rest of the team, acting like a mother figure.
History: Ingrid found Tasha injured at the safari zone gate from a battle with an angry Tauros. Tasha happily became part of the team after Ingrid and Gilligan saved her.
Ability: Early Bird
Moves: Swagger, Power Swap, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass

Species: Honchkrow
Item: Metronome
Nickname: Maximus
Appearance: As the newest and youngest member of the team, Maximus doesn't have any noticeable scars or injuries. He is very fluffy, being rather vain about his appearance. Overall, he is the epitome of a normal Honchkrow.
Personality: Maximus is a bit awkward around other Pokemon. He and Gilligan are seen as rivals, Maximus often picking on Gilligan when he gets lonely. Despite this, they can actually get along and work well in battle together when needed. He is closest to Pabu, who he often takes for rides. With the other pokemon, however, he is a bit shy.
History: Met in the National Park after stealing one of Gilligan's Durin Berries. After nearly beating him into a pulp, Ingrid caught Maximus.
Ability: Moxie
Moves: Dark Pulse, Toxic, Foul Play, Fly, Hyper Beam

Species: Ninetales
Item: Expert Belt
Nickname: Parachute
Appearance: Parachute is very pretty, with soft, fine fur and long tails that she extends into the air and spreads out unlike other ninetales (hence the name Parachute).
Personality: Parachute is a bit of an oddball. Although being calm, out of the blue she will do odd things no one expects, such as getting playful with Pabu or suddenly jumping out of her Pokeball and tearing around while setting things on fire. She can also get in "moods" being defiant or sassy to the others. She isn't very careful and is overall clumsy, both in and out of battle. Parachute likes to sleep with Ingrid when they are camping, keeping her warm.
History: Found wandering around during a concert in Olivine City. Ingrid took care of her for a while, and before she knew it Parachute was part of the team.
Ability: Drought
Moves: Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Will-o-wisp, Attract, Dig

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I hope this is okay, but if there's something I need to change, please tell me what it is, and I will!

Anyways:

Full Name: Brianna "Brielle" Jennsen

Region: Johto

Appearance: Brianna has a white, literally perfect skin, with no pimples or any other thing that appears in someone's face. Her face is round, and her forehead is always covered by a long tuft. She has big, sea blue eyes, and she's always smiling, letting those around her hypnotized with her beautiful face. She's exaggeratedly slim, even when she doesn't follow a diet and eats a lot most of the time. She always wears pure-white dresses and her long, black hair is always being held by a pink ribbon. Her height is of a little bit more than five feet and a half, and her weight is of little more than 50 kilograms.

Personality: Despite Brianna looking perfect, she's got quite an amount of defects. First, she's quite stubborn, and thus she will not accept her mistakes, even if they're huge. She's a little bit of a bipolar, and thus she'll be happy one second and furious in the next one. She hates taking advice or help from someone else, and thus, she'll do everything in her own, unless she really needs help, but even then, she would never admit she's in need. Despite all these things, she still cares deeply for other people and her Pokémon, and she'll do everything for them, even if it requires risking her life. Brielle also has a thing for rare Pokémon, which is always making her search in the weirdest of places for Pokémon.
History: Brianna grew up in Violet City, where her father was a clerk at the PokéMart and her mother a housewife. Brianna received her first Pokémon as a gift from her father, who used to be a great Pokémon trainer in the olden times. Shortly after this, Brielle decided to challenge the local gym leader, only to immediately lose. She realized that she had to train if she wanted be strong. After a while, she was finally ready to take on the leader, and after a long battle, she finally earned her first badge, but this was the beginning. After struggling to get the other badges, she went to Indigo Plateau in the Kanto region, where she would take on the Elite Four, Champion, and whoever else stood in her way of being champion. The road to the League HQ was longer and harder than she expected, though, and by the time she had arrived, there were rumors of a strange being that consumed everything standing in its way, naturally, the first thing Brielle thought was 'Did I just miss something?'. After learning from the locals what was going around, she knew she couldn't stay with her arms crossed; after all, it's because of that Pokémon that she can't take on the champion. Well, that supposing the Elite Four didn't wiped the floor with her every single time she tries to challenge them. Even though she wants to defeat that Pokémon by herself, a constant thought runs around her mind…, and it always says 'Will I do such a thing?'

Pokemon (Any reference to a TV show or Cartoon is mere coincidence):

Species: Totodile
Item: Pink Bow
Nickname: Little Mister Carnivore (LMC for short)
Appearance: This Totodile is slightly bigger than regular Totodile, but this cannot be appreciated unless there's another Totodile around.
Personality: Totodile is quite cheerful, but lazy and extremely slow. It'll do anything to avoid fights, even sleeping in battles. LMC is quite strong, however, and wouldn't hesitate to fight if her trainer is in need (even if she won't admit it). LMC is also shy, and thus, he easily panics when there's someone other than Brielle around, unless it's a Pokémon. Despite being lazy and shy, LMC is quite sociable with other Pokémon, and won't hesitate to make new friends…, unless there's people around of course.
History: Brielles's father has a Feraligatr, which is currently the only Pokémon he still keeps ever since he stopped being a Trainer, it laid an egg which hatched into LMC, and Brielle received the newly hatched Totodile as a gift from her father.
Ability: Damp
Moves:
-Slash
-Hydro Pump
-Crunch
-Rain Dance

Species: Zigzagoon
Item: None
Nickname: Rigby (short for Rigbone).
Appearance: Rigby is a common Zigzagoon except for the fact that its fur is darker than usual, although no one seems to realize it.
Personality: Rigbone is quite curious, and is always wandering around, sniffing the ground, which causes a lot of accidents if he's in a town or city. For this reason, Brielle tries to keep it inside his Pokeball most of the time, but Rigby is always popping out of his Pokeball, especially during battles, which had led Brielled into trouble more than once. Rigbone seems to get distracted with… mainly everything, be it a small leaf that fell of a tree, or just a breeze of wind, it is because of this that Rigby is always at disadvantage during battles, even when it knows powerful moves. Rigby thinks everything is funny, so, whenever he's in a battle, he's laughing all the time. This has led Brielle to several lost battles and facepalms.
History: Zigzagoon was drinking of the lake in Violet City after Brielle had just earned her first badge, and since LMC still had energies, she decided to make an attempt to catch it. It was harder than expected, thought, since this Zigzagoon didn't stay still for more than five seconds, but after a long chasing and throwing capsules, Brielle finally caught this Zigzagoon…, by the way, it still can't stay still for long periods of time.
Ability: Pickup
Moves:
-Last Resort
-Crunch
-Odor Sleuth
-Quick Attack

Species: Rhyhorn
Item: Hard Stone
Nickname: Pinky Pie
Appearance: There's something rather unique in this Rhyhorn: IT'S PINK. Researchers are clueless about the reason for this different coloration, but they say it might be because of the weather, but Brielle doesn't mind, according to her, this Rhyhorn is 'adorably weird'.
Personality: Rhyhorn is quite closed when it comes to 'express how it feels', so Brielle is always having a hard time trying to figure out if Pinky Pie is happy or not. Rhyhorn dislikes fighting, but he's always willing to fight if it makes Brielle happy, 'because that way, he's happy too (BTW, Rhyhorn is MALE, but Brielle hasn't realized that). Rhyhorn is quite protective, and thus, whenever he's out of his Pokéball, he won't let Brielle do anything he considers 'dangerous', which is… everything.
History: When Brielle was in the National Park, she saw this pink Pokémon running around scared in the middle of the park. Unbeknownst to Brielle, this Rhyhorn had just fled from his home in Mt. Mortar, where all the other Pokémon bullied him for being 'different'. When Brielle saw it, she quickly took all the Potions she was carrying at the time, and she slowly approached the Rhyhorn so that he didn't run away. After healing it, a Pokéball fell from her bag, and hit Rhyhorn's forehead, sealing it with a beam of light, the ball shacked quickly in the ground, and soon after that, Brielle had caught another Pokémon.
Ability: Lightningrod
Moves:
-Sandstorm
-Horn Attack
-Rock Blast
-Stone Edge

So, why did Brielle lost several times against the E4? Well, there are several reasons, but the most noticeable ones are that none of her Pokémon have evolved yet, and she only has three… which leads us to think 'How did she earned eight badges?' Well, that's another story, but I will reveal it all as the RP goes on... if I'm accepted of course :)

Last edited:

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Yes, Vato! Your SU is fabulous! And you came from my region! :D Accepted, without a doubt!

LOL, I found it funny your character has my real name. Same spelling and all. XD

Seventh Sea

Plesiosaur Fanatic
Years
All right, looks like the Kanto Champion position is open. Claimed in three... two... one...

Okay, well I still need to edit my character a little bit.

By the time you read this the edit should be complete. I think I will change her history a little as well as adding sprites for my pokemon. Because I can. :D

Hope you like her.

Back