• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I dont think much will be revealed but I do expect maybe 3 new pokemon. Possibly a pokemon like Zoroark or Lucario that will be very important and have a movie made about it like said Pokemon. I think that the generic normal pokemon for that region will be revealed. And also I think that a preexisting Pokemon will have an evo or pre evo revealed, similar to the way Munchlax was revealed early. Other than that maybe just the region name and possibly the protagonist artwork.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I agree about the region name tbh. It's strange trying to advertise a brand new region, but not actually reveal the name whatsoever at all! :( I mean if you were a travel company you would announce it lmao or you'd get no business. :x

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
I dont think much will be revealed but I do expect maybe 3 new pokemon. Possibly a pokemon like Zoroark or Lucario that will be very important and have a movie made about it like said Pokemon. I think that the generic normal pokemon for that region will be revealed. And also I think that a preexisting Pokemon will have an evo or pre evo revealed, similar to the way Munchlax was revealed early. Other than that maybe just the region name and possibly the protagonist artwork.

yaa, a pkmn for d movie will surely come out as aerilyn just said that in pg 80 of the coro coro issue, there are some hints for a new movie...

Maybe they reveal the legendaries type n the 2nd evolutn stage of the starters..

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
Great Scans, hope to see more information on the X & Y legendaries soon! They look promising!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
It may take a while for scans to spread online, so I expect we'll have them either later today, or tomorrow sometime.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I swear they were earlier in B/W times, though, like much earlier on in the day but a lot has changed since then probably. I do hope we end up with them though and they're just not SKIPPED :(

Guy

just a guy
Years
I swear they were earlier in B/W times, though, like much earlier on in the day but a lot has changed since then probably. I do hope we end up with them though and they're just not SKIPPED :(
Scans from CoroCoro were uploaded pretty quickly for HG/SS as well. However, I remember there was that period when legal disputes and scares started up during the time before Black and White's release. In wanting to avoid that again, it's likely the uploaders are just waiting for the day of the 15th, when CoroCoro is officially released, before leaking any of its content online days before.

I'm not expecting much to be revealed for this month's issue though. It's already the 16th there, and if there was anything new, it might have been shown already. It was only last week X and Y were announced after all, and those behind CoroCoro may not have had much information other than what we already know. I expect we'll get to know some more in February's issue at least compared to this month given that more time will have passed.

Yuoaman

Years
I doubt they'd be skipped, even issues containing the tiniest bit of Pokemon news gets scanned and uploaded, it is likely they just want to avoid legal complications as others have mentioned.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well yeah, it was the 15th over 24 hours ago, which is strange that nothing still is out yet so legally there's nothing they could get in trouble for at ALLA. I think with the potential six pages of content though, there has to be at least something interesting, like screenshots of the region even. The fact that there's nothing yet is still making me curious as to why there isn't, because even if scans reveal no new information they're still shown because of "just in case" or just so people can actually see even if it adds nothing really.

Yuoaman

Years
For all we know they actually could be online now, and just haven't found their way over to English-speaking corners of the internet.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I've heard that it was ~technically~ out for some time ago, even before the 15th, but.. yeah, I guess due to legal issues, the leak scans couldn't make their way out to the public.

Not sure if that's true, but, eh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For all we know they actually could be online now, and just haven't found their way over to English-speaking corners of the internet.

Well I've been Googling all sorts of related terms and thus far have nothing, or maybe I'm not really trying hard enough idk.

hey we're at the top of the search results!

Guy

just a guy
Years
I've heard that it was ~technically~ out for some time ago, even before the 15th, but.. yeah, I guess due to legal issues, the leak scans couldn't make their way out to the public.

Not sure if that's true, but, eh.
There are some who get their hands on CoroCoro a few days before. That's how we got the scans for Xerneas and Yveltal's artwork late last week and why many expect to see scans from CoroCoro around the 11th or 12th of the month when they would sometimes leak early. Whoever leaked it, however, had this month's CoroCoro early, but they never bothered to show what was on pages 76-79, since Page 74 and 75 had minor information about Xerneas and Yveltal, and page 80 was on the upcoming new movie.

blue

gucci
Years
I doubt there's anything else other than what we already know, surely we could have heard or seen of something by now?

Guy

just a guy
Years
I doubt there's anything else other than what we already know, surely we could have heard or seen of something by now?
This is what I believe. I could be wrong, but I do think that on the scans of the missing pages it might have some details on the starters, because it was just yesterday during the time of which it was already the 15th in Japan that the official site had released that small tidbit of information on their types.

Still, if there was anything majorly new on there that we don't already know, I'm sure someone would have put it up on the internet by now, and the mass amount of interenet savvy Pokémon fans would have already picked up on it. Like silhouettes of some of the new common type Pokémon we might find for example. I'm sure if something like that was there as a teaser to next month's issue, it would have been put up on the internet by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back