• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I managed my FireRedOmega run:
Flareon al LV 67
FireBlast
Toxic
Quick Attack
Bite

Walrein Lv68
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Body Slam

Xatu Lv 68
Fly
Psychic
Calm Mind
Gigadrain

Banette Lv66
Shadow Ball
Retuen
T-Bolt
Will-O-Wisp

Breloom Lv67
Mach Punch
Bulk Up
Substitute
Focus-Punch

Nidoking Lv69
EQ
T-Bolt
Ice Beam
Megahorn

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thank you weighywillbill. I was ignoring his plea for a re spin because he didn't give a reason. I wanted to say something about it but didn't want to intrude on your challenge. I rather thought the team I gave was pretty good.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Name: Derrick
Game: Sapphire
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: No
Restrictions: None
340.png
68.png
317.png
337.png
367.png
332.png

Good luck!~

Years
Ok, this team is fine. But I do have 1 question: Does trading a pokemon between Colleseum/XD and Sapphire evolve it? Because at this time, those 2 gmes are the only means of trading I have. If it doesn't I'll just use Machoke and Clamperl

Years
Can I get a respin on my leafgreen team due to zubat being incapable to fight for himself in the start of the game and also to the fact that I am being beat by everything.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Can I get a respin on my leafgreen team due to zubat being incapable to fight for himself in the start of the game and also to the fact that I am being beat by everything.

I'm doing an Pokemon Emerald run with Phanpy Xatu and Wobbuffet. Take a look at those movesets and realise it couldve been a lot worse.

Spoiler:
My Progress. Can I be added to the list of challengers?

Last edited:

Sleeping Snorlax

I'm blocking your path
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
Name: Sleeping Snorlax
Game: FireRed
# of Pokemon: 6 (all out)
Restrictions: No NFE and Legendary Pokemon are welcome (base stat below 600)

I can hack in pokemon so its no problem

Sleeping Snorlax

I'm blocking your path
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
No. You can't respin just because you don't want certain Pokemon.

I was only asking as having both Golbat and Weezing (poison types) and Snorlax and Chansey (normal types) it put heavy weaknesses on my team when facing psychic and fighting types. Nothing personal about not wanting certain Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back