• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ ★ ☆ Sea Fox Trading Co. ~ DWF, Shinies, Events

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
well you pretty much have all of the dwfs. so how about i trade you a dw dialga?
Err... sure, does it i have a good nature?

Hello! Is there any chance you'd be willing to trade a DWF Pikachu? I saw that you still need a DWF Pinsir, and I could breed one of those if you wanted it.
Yes, please! Send me a VM/PM if you see me around, I'll keep an eye out for you as well.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I missed the chance to get this event pokemon irl because of work so could I pick it up from you?

648.png
Cherish_Ball_summary_IV.png

#648 MELOETTA (LV 50)
OT: SPR2013 ID: 03013
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 11/04/12/23/06/26 - Untrained
Round - Teeter Dance - Psychic - Close Combat

What would you be wanting for it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
i only have bashful nature one?

oops my bad, i read the wrong pkmn. i have a dream radar giratina bashful, and a naughty dialga.

Last edited:

Kitori

Years
I missed the chance to get this event pokemon irl because of work so could I pick it up from you?

648.png
Cherish_Ball_summary_IV.png

#648 MELOETTA (LV 50)
OT: SPR2013 ID: 03013
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 11/04/12/23/06/26 - Untrained
Round - Teeter Dance - Psychic - Close Combat

What would you be wanting for it?

Sure, make me an offer? I'm mostly looking for other events that I can redistribute.

I don't need it in a dreamball this time either, it's just a breeding project for the ability.

Alrighty, I'll get it ready for you. Hit me up tomorrow and we can trade if you're around.

i only have bashful nature one?

oops my bad, i read the wrong pkmn. i have a dream radar giratina bashful, and a naughty dialga.

Either is fine with me. Send me a PM tomorrow night if you're around.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Sure, make me an offer? I'm mostly looking for other events that I can redistribute.

Ok, I'll trade you my Event PC Fukuoka shiny Kyogre UT if you'd want it. Please, I only ask for a duplicate in return. I'm collecting events and that one is my only one ahahah Let me know if that's cool with you. ^__^

Kitori

Years
Ok, I'll trade you my Event PC Fukuoka shiny Kyogre UT if you'd want it. Please, I only ask for a duplicate in return. I'm collecting events and that one is my only one ahahah Let me know if that's cool with you. ^__^

Sure, sounds good~ I can definitely clone it for you. :3

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Sure, sounds good~ I can definitely clone it for you. :3

Ok, that sounds great! When would you like to trade? And what FC of yours should I use? Use my black 2 FC in my sig please. Either shoot me a PM when you want to trade, or you can just reply to me here, either way is fine. Thanks again, you're awesome.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Hey I can trade you any DWF for the DWF Boufallant.
Just let me know if you're interested.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
do u have a dream world craogunk, i really need one asap.

i can offer legit event pokes, i got them from rnc:
heres what i can offer:
dream world japanese bulbasaur, squirtle and charmander
event victini, suicune, entei, raikou, zekrom, reshiram, mewtwo, mew, darkrai, jirachi, celebi, arceus, meloetta, genesect, keldeo, shaymin

and did i mention all my event pokes r completly untouch

Kitori

Years
Hey I can trade you any DWF for the DWF Boufallant.
Just let me know if you're interested.

Do you have any of the DWFs I'm missing? :
#086 Seel ★ Ice Body
#299 Nosepass ★ Sand Force
#327 Spinda ★ Contrary
#422 Shellos ★ Sand Force
#440 Happiny ★ Friend Guard

do u have a dream world craogunk, i really need one asap.

Sure, I'd be interested in one of the DW first gen starters... can you tell me what their natures are?

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
sure bulbasaur nature is sassy, squirtle nature is rash and charmander nature is timid and as long as dont mind clones i can give u the other two for nothing

Kitori

Years
sure bulbasaur nature is sassy, squirtle nature is rash and charmander nature is timid and as long as dont mind clones i can give u the other two for nothing

Aww, that's really nice of you! Are there any other DWFs you want? Otherwise I'm ready to trade as soon as you give me your FC. Use my White 2 code.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
none that i can think of off the top of head, expect amybe the the kanto trio, u know the set with chimchar, but those three seem to be super rare

my fc is 0777-2216-4481, ill in the trading room

Kitori

Years
none that i can think of off the top of head, expect amybe the the kanto trio, u know the set with chimchar, but those three seem to be super rare

my fc is 0777-2216-4481, ill in the trading room

Yeah, sorry, I don't have them. I don't think they can be females anyway, though.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
same with the japanese set, im giving u, u cant breed them either

Back