• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Ok, I think I will be back now. Crimson, thank you for your concern on my health. And Iceman I have two 100s Gardevoir and Goodra with a Delphox within the 90s also, still got my Pikachu on my team!

Anyway, back on the matter of the RP, I am going to eggsadurate the boat trip in my new post to catch up to everyone else the I think Max will head over to the Relic Castle where he Wi catch some Pokemon and then he will compete in the tournament with these.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Glad to see you have returned, you might have missed the most dramatic return of all times if you had come any later. I kinda just made a lotp when you were gone though, so now Yuki is the antagonist in this, and whatever other crazy shizzle you want there.

Maxew555

Years
Ok, thank you again for acting as gm in my absence. I have also actually decided that Ryan will not compete in the tournament and will get lost in Relic Castle and be given a Larvesta egg.

@Crimson, also are you up for a battle at half past 12?

Maxew555

Years
Iceman is active, Sheraku has possibly left, Adsy said he might be gone for a while, Diasukie is active, Rune is possibly waiting for Starlight.

Ok, here is a list of everyone:

Maxew555 as Ryan Timpest
Crimson0191 as Kio Cat
Sheraku as Kitsune Inari
Iceman3317 as Dallas Redit
Starlight Sprite as Mia Rheanne Kents
DarkEmeraldRarity as Fiammetta Batavia
Rune Alchemist as Mihara Osaka
Diasukie Mitsuharu as Matthew Emerson
ChaosHeart95 as Roxy Lockhearte
GoldenRayquaza as Logan Balilorm
Blackey448 as Janice Zaborav
hananas59 as Duncan Brottlefield

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah Rune is stuck with out Starlight. But I haven't seen half of the people in the RP.

Anyways, if we are going to use the 6th Generation rules, we need to remember that a lot of older pokemon have become Fairy Types. I know not everyone has X and Y yet, so I will type a list with all the pokemon who are Fairies and have have a type change.

Old Pokemon Fairy List:

Spoiler:

Also, I will have a new post soon. Sorry I haven't posted yet, but I am still here.

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
Ok, sorry I haven't posted in three days. I have loads homework and to put it simply, I hate it. Anyway, should have a new post up soon.

@Iceman, thank you for reminding us, also, those type matchups may make a difference in the Ghost/Dark type tournament.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hah, I apologize, but my hands are tied unless Midnight Replies. Where is Midnight anyway? Busy with some duties I guess... I'll wait. I still have a couple of things in real life to settle anyway.

Back