• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON LEGENDS

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
sigpic228127_20.gif

Hey guys, I am PEDRO12, pedro for short, some of you may know me as the X leader and creator of the Legacy, and some of you may not know me at all. I have been hacking for a long time, like three years. During this time, i have gained many skills (scripting, pokemon and people sprite inserting, OW inserting, tile inserting, mapping....blah blah blah). This is a hacking team that i made a whil back (yes this isn't the beginning of this team), we have been working in our group and through PMs, but since the groups have been removed, we need someplace to conduct our work, and here we are. If you want to join to help, feel free, the only condition is you have to be active at this thread and the hack in general.

Apllication form:

What you want people to call you here
Why you want to help (Optional)
How long you have been hacking (Optional)
Skills
Previous Experience
Proof
How much can you dedicate

We will be working on a trilogy of hacks:

Inferno Legends Era of Destruction
Ocean Legends Currents of Hope
Aurora Legends Faith in Salvation

Rom We Will be Hacking:

Firered

Fakedex

Almost 100 fakemon, including a few evolutions of previously existing pokemon. (Some fakemon are exclusive to a game of the trilogy)

Current Members
Spoiler:

NEW FEATURES:
Spoiler:

STORYLINE (Major Spoiler)

INFERNO LEGENDS
Spoiler:

OCEAN LEGENDS
Spoiler:

AURORA LEGENDS
Spoiler:

Last edited:

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years
hey, can i join
What you want people to call you here-clacla$$$
Skills- some scripting
Previous Experience- im working on pokemon lime greem
Proof- you've seen my proof, but if you ask, i will show some
How much can you dedicate- pretty much every day

Echidna

Years
@warorck exe, same i said to clacla$$$ previousy

@clacla$$$ you're welcome

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2011
What you want people to call you here: Miggs
Skills- Mapping, fusion Pokemon
Previous Experience- Team Shine
Proof- PM me...
How much can you dedicate- All day.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
What you want people to call you here: Anything you like or Keldeo.
Why you want to help (Optional): Well, I can do Scripting and Resizing Sprite inserting, spriting and data editing and lots more.

How long you have been hacking (Optional) For about 4 years now?
Skills: Look above.
Previous Experience Worked on about two hacks, done some help for 12345 (Sky)
Proof: xD some Sprites in Flora Sky like B/W Sprites.
How much can you dedicate: Quite alot accually,

Echidna

Years
yo atif, i know of your skills from alpha and omega, you're in, accepted as all what you mentioned, we'll use your multi skills, and you can sprite ?? cool, i'm gonna send you a sprite to do as a test.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yes, I can do experienced sprites and send me tomorrow! ;)

Echidna

Years
hey war, wanna join ?
fill in the form above (i don't need proof from you, we've worked together like 1000 times already lol)

Echidna

Years
Update: Our first fakemon by Dorandragon (he's by far the best, i can't even believe that sprite exists, thank you Dorandragon).
gilashnormalfrontframe2.png

and our first three gym leaders by r0bert (also the best people spriter ever, look at them, man !! they're awesome, thank you r0bert):
2sprites.png

here's a banner i made, lol, background and recolored logo and everything else by me.
newbannerm.png

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Hey
name M.L
area i can help with scripting (im kinda basic i can do smaller things)
i can do tile insertion but anjuuba is 100000x better than me im still learning lol
and thats kinda it proof im working on a few games and im getting through alot of tuts

Echidna

Years
1st off, i know of your skills from the legacy and rumble rock, you're in (i might not need any tile insertiong cause its almost done, but i might use your scripting)
you're in

I see you used the banner, lol, update, i made a new banner for our team, thought it would be appropriate to be kinda similar to the style in my sig, hope yall like it:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
hey I was just wondering may i join? I'm only a beginner but I'm rather good with splicing and recoloring, Ive never been on a sprite forum but i'm willing to test how it goes....

Thank you,
Cameron

Echidna

Years
sorry, but i've turned down a lot better people who have experience. And i do't need any of your skills, sorry again :(. I can help you learn though !! Go to my tutorial in my sig, it should help you, and if you need anything, PM or VM me, i'll be more than happy to help.

Echidna

Years
new banner.
I just realized how much work i've put into this team, i make a banner every time i'm bored

here it is (same background as the other one, but the word 'legend' is new, and it is creditted to Hibaru, who made it for the logo you can now see in my sig and at the top of this thread)
Spoiler:

Weespotty

The girl of nature
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
What you want people to call you here : Wee
Why you want to help (Optional) : Because it sounds fun!

How long you have been hacking (Optional) : Never done a hack before.
Skills : Spriting. Thats about it.
Previous Experience : None
Proof : Check out my sprites album. its got some of my old sprites in there.
How much can you dedicate : I'll try my best to.

Back