• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Where are all locations of in game trades? I googled it with no luck.

Btw how do I get all of the starters withot gameshark?
Am I able to get any towards the start of the game?

Last edited:
Years
This would probably be the last post I am going to made in Liquid Crystal. Ahh such beautiful days those were when I joined PokeCummunity and played Liquid crystal. Well I must say you have taken a very very Good decision and I wish you best of luck for your future man. Also my heartiest congrats to make this hack in whatever form it is in.

FINALLY HOPING TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN FUTURE !!! GOOD BYE DEAR LAZ.........:(

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I was just wondering, when you get tm25 thunder in liquid crystal, you get it during a thunderstorm from a person who looks like a bug catcher. But even when it is raining and there is a thunderstorm, i can't seem to find him. Can anyone help?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's unfortunate that this wasn't an April joke but we all understand your reasons...
Mainly because it's in most cases same for every older hacker...
May you be successful and once everything wears off, you may find some time to return to project we all love.
All the best to you.

First Mitchel, now LaZ, who else...?

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Well, LaZ, I don't know you too well, as I am fairly new, however, I do wish you good luck in you life, and I, and many others here, know that real life does override most other things, and, as I said, I wish you good luck in your life, and maybe one day, you might return to this lovely project of yours. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
Can someone please explain me how I can fix the "wait 10 minutes" bug to get off Valencia island? I think I have to convert the clock into Real Time? If so how do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Real time clock can be accessed by:
Options-Emulator-Real time clock.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Hey, wondering if anyone could help me here. When i go to speak to Blue in Cinnabar island, he doesn't warp back to his gym and just goes on about the rock looking funny. I have beaten all the other gym leaders and have no idea what to do next >.<

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Good luck getting your stuff together, LaZ. Being in a similar situation, I can empathize. Just come back whenever it's good for you. We'll be waiting.

On another note, I suppose I'll just report bugs as normal. This happened when I traded for "Rocky" in Violet city.

onixtradefreeze.png

Years

First Mitchel, now LaZ, who else...?
You missed Zel there bro. Also SKY(12345). Nevermind I really hope he comes back

Hey, wondering if anyone could help me here. When i go to speak to Blue in Cinnabar island, he doesn't warp back to his gym and just goes on about the rock looking funny. I have beaten all the other gym leaders and have no idea what to do next >.<
There is a cave opening behind him. Press A on it and an entrance will appear. You can also use walk through walls cheat for this purpose

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Anyway is there any work going on this hack i dnt see it getting updated that much like it was on january this year

Uh...
Maybe I should point out LaZ's post from the previous page.
It's a long one, so it's impossible for you to miss that.

---o0o---​

Anyway, to LaZ, yeah, that's probably how life works to us pipz who are growing old and realizing the things which truly needs our attention. :\
Sad to see you go, but I'm looking forward to see you again. ^^

I may not post here frequently, unlike the others, but I also played your game and was expecting for it to be completed. Aw well.

I wish you the best of luck with your life. :3
Bring back some snacks when you return, btw, else, I'll kill you. o,o :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
Hi all,

I have been looking into the vs seeker option for liquid Crystal and It is meant to work by activating the poke gear. However, when i activate the pokegear, it comes up with the gear options instead - phone etc.

How do I enable VS Seeker?

Years
Wew...
My bad since most posts in this topic are noob questions i skip posts and pages so i missed it...

Didnt expect this hack to die atleast now after Link said he got some weeks to work on it and also this hack is almost complete... but its his hack and his life i wish him the best in life...

Is there any 100% finished hack i just see ppl abandon their projects at half way no offence but when u start something and it becomes popular you finish it i seen it many times so its getting frustrating waiting for years to play a finished product and then this :D

Years
Hi all,

I have been looking into the vs seeker option for liquid Crystal and It is meant to work by activating the poke gear. However, when i activate the pokegear, it comes up with the gear options instead - phone etc.

How do I enable VS Seeker?
Well the Pokegear was the VS Seeker itself in here. Never mind just make it as a select option and try it. Mind you not all trainers in both region offer Rematch

Wew...
My bad since most posts in this topic are noob questions i skip posts and pages so i missed it...

Didnt expect this hack to die atleast now after Link said he got some weeks to work on it and also this hack is almost complete... but its his hack and his life i wish him the best in life...

Is there any 100% finished hack i just see ppl abandon their projects at half way no offence but when u start something and it becomes popular you finish it i seen it many times so its getting frustrating waiting for years to play a finished product and then this :D
Well he actually mentioned he might come back so let us all hope dearly for that and make our prayers :cheeky:

Last edited:
Back