• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
Team's name is: Team, Delta.
This is a hack of: Pokémon Red Fire version [BPRE]
Following this, the name of the hack is Pokémon exDelta Species.
and finally, the overall completion is (roughly around): 4.5 % done.

Thanks for taking a look at this thread.

As of right now, my hack is slowly progressing, but it's getting there. Mainly, I've been working on completely rebuilding the games mechanics, so, I just need other people to work on some of the other aspects I can't cover. Or can cover, but am too busy to right now due to some set backs, or other things relating to them.

Below this you can find a list of all the opening(s) for the team. The thread is here, if you want an idea of the project you'll be working on; http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192470.

Team Opening(s) / Help;

Spriter
(possibly more than one),
Spriter for OWs (possibly more than one),
Advanced Scripter (seems like everyone needs at least one of these),
another basic Scripter (I can only do very little),
a Mapper / inserter (again, possibly more than one),
Story-Line Director (Just someone to help look over my ideas, throw thoughts back and forth with),
And, finally,
the Beta-Testers.

If you would like one of the slots posted above please fill out the form below, exactly as it's shown, and PM it to me or post it here (this thread, or the original's in the scrap box). Thank you.

Position:
//Job title interested in
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here.
Time(s) Available for work:
//Self explanatory
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other.
Only the most qualified for each position will take the position.

Lastly,
I'd like to thank you again for at least taking a look at this.

Update; if you don't want to join the team, but still want to support - then please do so by wearing this tag in your sig. :)

HTML:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png

Last edited:

lazinicki

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Position:
Beta Tester
History:
Ive MAde HAcks
References:
Just Myself
3Pm-8PM weekdays, 10AM-11PM weekends
Part time, Full time:
part
Contact information:
[email protected]

Integra Hellsing

The Convention of Twelve
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2009
Position:
I am interested taking participation as a Storyline Director or Mapper or as a Scripter.

History:
I have been writing lores the last year for some custom made games, also I have been writing 3-4 books (fantasy) that I haven't finished yet. (2 in Italian and 1 in English). I have been manipulating Pokemon ROMs the last years, however I haven't released anything officially, any work I did was just for me or my friends, however I am capable of doing a good hacking when it comes as in Maps and Scripts (I do still have a few problems in scripting, however I am capable of)

For further information, please contact me via PM.

References:
-

I cannot define any times without meeting the team and understanding the project fully.

Part time, Full time:
From 1 to 3 hours in daily days, Weekends from 3 to 6.

Contact information:
Contact me via PM, and I'll give out my email personally. I won't post it here to avoid any sort of Bot or Search Engine to find it.

pokemonkiller

Scripter/Programmer
Years
Position:
//Job title interested in: scripter basic or advanced lol
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. i have none as i have not been on a team yet.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. None
//Self explanatory pretty much all the time im always on doing scripts
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory mostly from about 9am- 12pm
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other. [email protected]

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Position:
Beta Tester
History:
Ive MAde HAcks
References:
Just Myself
3Pm-8PM weekdays, 10AM-11PM weekends
Part time, Full time:
part
Contact information:
[email protected]

Thanks for your interest, but could you link back to the other hack(s) mentioned? Also, when you Beta Test. How do you do it? Do you just play it normally, as a run through, or do you do extensive things like check each tile, etc? I'll let you know depending on how you answer the questions above.

Position:
I am interested taking participation as a Storyline Director or Mapper or as a Scripter.

History:
I have been writing lores the last year for some custom made games, also I have been writing 3-4 books (fantasy) that I haven't finished yet. (2 in Italian and 1 in English). I have been manipulating Pokemon ROMs the last years, however I haven't released anything officially, any work I did was just for me or my friends, however I am capable of doing a good hacking when it comes as in Maps and Scripts (I do still have a few problems in scripting, however I am capable of)

For further information, please contact me via PM.

References:
-

I cannot define any times without meeting the team and understanding the project fully.

Part time, Full time:
From 1 to 3 hours in daily days, Weekends from 3 to 6.

Contact information:
Contact me via PM, and I'll give out my email personally. I won't post it here to avoid any sort of Bot or Search Engine to find it.
'

Ha, you sound a little paranoid. But that's not always a bad thing. I have to say that is the most impressive application filled out so far, so there's not a slight change of me over looking this. The only thing I have to ask for, if you wanna be a mapper, then one or two, just to show off your capabilities of that. As far as the Story-Line Director, goes, though, I'm sure you're the best for the position right now and you got it. Congrats, and welcome to the team.

Position:
//Job title interested in: scripter basic or advanced lol
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. i have none as i have not been on a team yet.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. None
//Self explanatory pretty much all the time im always on doing scripts
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory mostly from about 9am- 12pm
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other. [email protected]

This looks good, but could you post a script sample? Some code? Thanks for the offer, I might accept you depending on your reply.

Last edited:

Pogeygothaxed

Years
I check Everything and here's my most recent one its Beta 1 and there are some mistakes but The New Mapper is Fixing them.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Pokemon Blazing Garnet .gba

You could get banned for linking to the actual ROM. Next time, just upload the .ips, okay? I'm looking over it right now, by the way.

As far as this goes, and you were applying for Beta testing? I can't accept you. Put bluntly, the first map looked horrible. There's tile errors and movement permissions that wrong, as well, everywhere. How could you Beta test and tell me if there's problems - if there are problems in this one everywhere, and none of them are fixed?

I'd like to say "thank you" to everyone who has at least looked at this Team thread, even if you didn't apply. I'm looking for a mapper more than anything. If you think you can map some-what decently, and would like to be apart of this hack. Apart of this team.* Then submit a map, and we'll see where it goes from there. Due to our high standards, we can't accept too many mappers, and only the most qualified will get the position. But, that's not stopping you from at least trying!

Last edited:
Years
\\ P o s i t i o n
--> Spriter, Mapper

\\ H i s t o r y
--> For Spriting, see my sprite thread, Spherical Sprites (link in signature). Please don't judge my mappping from posts in the Rating thread. I've improved since. I've been spriting since I was seven, and I'm eleven (that four years). As for mapping, not that experienced, but I have made some (unsaved) play-around routes and towns.

\\ W o r k...E x a m p l e s
--> Well, check my sprite thread for some of my sprites. Don't fret, I can do OWs, but have none to display. As for maps... Well, I don't have one as of now. I'll come up with one soon, though!

\\ A v a i l a b i l i t y
--> Mostly weekends, though weekday evenings. That's all in British time, by the way. I can't see why I can't be full time during those times, either. =D

\\ C o n t a c t...I n f o
My hotmail account is '[email protected]'.

I'd love to get a place! ^^

Pogeygothaxed

Years
\\ P o s i t i o n
--> Spriter, Mapper

\\ H i s t o r y
--> For Spriting, see my sprite thread, Spherical Sprites (link in signature). Please don't judge my mappping from posts in the Rating thread. I've improved since. I've been spriting since I was seven, and I'm eleven (that four years). As for mapping, not that experienced, but I have made some (unsaved) play-around routes and towns.

\\ W o r k...E x a m p l e s
--> Well, check my sprite thread for some of my sprites. Don't fret, I can do OWs, but have none to display. As for maps... Well, I don't have one as of now. I'll come up with one soon, though!

\\ A v a i l a b i l i t y
--> Mostly weekends, though weekday evenings. That's all in British time, by the way. I can't see why I can't be full time during those times, either. =D

\\ C o n t a c t...I n f o
My hotmail account is '[email protected]'.

I'd love to get a place! ^^

The thread was one of the better that I have seen. Which is always a good thing. Most of it looked good, other weird, but mostly good. I'm glad I finally have a serious spriter applying, but, due to the nature - I have to ask if I can give sort of a 'test' before I can hand you the full position on the team. All you have to do is pick a name from the PokéDex, and sprite it. You can do a repose, but try to keep it in the same style pallet - wise as the other sprites on the page. Have fun with it, there's no rush. Just post back whenever you get it finished and I will let you know. Thanks for your interest, I really hope to hear from you soon, Spherical Ice.

edit: There should be enough references on the Delta Species thread - Scrapbox, but if there's not, then I can give you more.

Years
So you need a scratch which is then retyped?

Or just a scratch?

Or just a retype?

I'm gonna do Quilava, nevertheless.

Oh, no need to say the whoe name. ^^ Just say SI or Ice.

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
Years
join

Position:
basic scripting novice OW and mapping pokemon editing
History:
//Proof of work, sshots(s), etc.creen at bottom thumb nails and contacts rar is my map open with emerald rom
References:
i made my own but never relased it
3-5pm for sure and maybe some later hours as well
Part time, Full time:
full time
Contact information:
email [email protected] or [email protected] and myspace and aim myspace find me using my email [email protected] and on aim my name is [email protected]

hope i get the job

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Position:
basic scripting novice OW and mapping pokemon editing
History:
//Proof of work, sshots(s), etc.creen at bottom thumb nails and contacts rar is my map open with emerald rom
References:
i made my own but never relased it
3-5pm for sure and maybe some later hours as well
Part time, Full time:
full time
Contact information:
email [email protected] or [email protected] and myspace and aim myspace find me using my email [email protected] and on aim my name is [email protected]

hope i get the job

The map you gave me was very.."empty". There were some tile errors, and the scripting screen shots only show a text-box and dialog...as far as the OW spiriting goes, all I can see is a recolor from red to blue...? I'm sorry, but I can't accept you on to the team with this. I think you should keep working on your skill(s), and then maybe reapply, then.

exDelta has updated! (Check official thread in the scrap box) This hack is growing, so now is the time to apply for the positions if you're interested in working on this project!

Last edited:

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Quilava.png

I hate this. It's too small, etc.

Oh, and here's the map:
Spoiler:

Whoa, from scratch? How could I turn you down? You got the job as far as spriting goes. ^___^ Congrats. As for the map, that looks good, too. But I think I wanna have you work more on the sprites since that seems to be your strongest point. Unless, of course, you want to map, then by all means you're free to do that as well.

Years
Whoa, from scratch? How could I turn you down? You got the job as far as spriting goes. ^___^ Congrats. As for the map, that looks good, too. But I think I wanna have you work more on the sprites since that seems to be your strongest point. Unless, of course, you want to map, then by all means you're free to do that as well.

I did technically scratch it, but I based the whole pose on it's HG/SS artwork.

So... Glad I got the job, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back