• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
thanks for updating this dude. glad to see this finished (at least CW2). i'm defently going to play the cloud white series again once i'm done the victory fire series.

Years
In the title you have 26/06 when it should be 26/05

Just mildly annoying thing

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 3, 2019
How do I get wailmer pale for cloud white 2. I can't get past the sudawoodo to get to celestic town

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Missing Pokémon in battle in Eterna Forest

https://prnt.sc/nw1tth

https://prnt.sc/nw1tzk

Also where can i get the Bike Voucher and how do i get to Solaceon Town

The bike voucher is in the galactic building (eterna city).
I'll update soon the english version of the game guide.
Thanks for your report, i've updated the battle in the forest. It will be available in the next release. Thanks again!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
In Cloud White 1, version v523d, I can't get my Charmander Y to evolve into a Charmander X (the black one with blue flames.) I've tried using a mega gem, but it keeps saying "It will have no use." I've looked over the official guide but it's no help. Any suggestions??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2023
don't know error or not? Gardevoir mega stats and ability not change, Kadabra not evolution at lv 45, Sharpedo mega ability not have ( No special ability ) , Typhlosion can't use darkstone evolution to Typhlosion X.
I playing last version Ver.237

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2023
In Cloud White 1, version v523d, I can't get my Charmander Y to evolve into a Charmander X (the black one with blue flames.) I've tried using a mega gem, but it keeps saying "It will have no use." I've looked over the official guide but it's no help. Any suggestions??
What Charmander Y to evolve into a Charmander X? Charizard evolution Charizard Y ( lv 90), Charizard evolution Charizard X ( Mega gem )

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 28, 2022
so i've just got my 1st badge but i can't go past the cave because no one gave me rock smash help

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Hi, i actually liked the concept very much and just started playing.

Well the only bug i currently found is when piplup evolved to prinplup the option to learn metal claw is shown, but even if you press yes the game didn't show move to forget screen and instead instantly assume i was trying to stop learning metal claw instead.

I'll tell you if i found more bugs, and good luck for finishing this project.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
Hi, loved CW 1 and am playing CW 2. I played all the way through and am at Kouros Castle, I won 1st battle, and lost 2nd battle. Went back in and now I'm stuck in the first battle room. I cant fight the 1st guy, and both doors are locked and womt open. I saved in the there and can not get out. Help please. I put 40 hours in and dont want to restart.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
How do you get the underground pass????

Edit: Please, at least tell me how I can cheat it in with a PC Cheat (It's item number as 0044 is Rare Candy's), I want to have a complete pokedex, and since the underground has exclusive pokemon, I just want an answer.

Last edited:

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
I have the latest versiin. Same bug as others at silph co. Lost the boss battle and now i can't get back there, making the entire gameplay void. Very disappointing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 24, 2019
I was able to level my haunter all the way up to lv50 and it still hasn't evolved.

I read the game-guide and was said that haunter SHOULD evolve at lv50. Is there somethin that I'm missin that wasn't included in the game-guide?

Btw, great hack. Like, really great. Somewhat confusing, but I caught on eventually.

EDIT: Is ability capsule available in this hack? Just curious...

EDIT 2: There's a weird bug with Mega Salamence. I went to the move tutor guy, and about 90% of the moves were illegal. Infact, I think it was venusaur's movepool. The moves listed were Vine whip/Poison-sleep powder/Leech seed/synthesis/Razor leaf etc.

Also, there's this really irritating bug/glitch where the viewpoint of my character drifts off right after I defeat marss in pastoria district. It's preventing me from finishin the storyline since i can't even see myself anymore lol.

Back