Seen March 3rd, 2019
Posted March 3rd, 2019
1 posts
261 Days
I know this hack is still very early in development, and you might be changing some things, but some suggestions:

-The game's name is pretty uninspired. Especially since they have nothing to do with Leaf Green or Yellow as far as I can tell.
-The spritework is pretty bad. I think some practice could go a long way (what's up with the female intro sprite, the male protags hair, etc)
-For a Brazil-based region, I heavily question the Japanese names you gave everyone. Gives off a weeaboo vibe.
-Back on the sprites, consider making some customs for the protags since edited Red and Leaf is very very 2006. As they are now they actively look worse than the originals.

And a question:
Are you going to use FRLG tiles, or do you have plans for some custom tiles?

Either way, as it is right now I can only assume you are new to ROM hacking, best of luck. Please consider some of the suggestions, they will make the game look much more appealing for more people.
I accurately review hacks. Brutal and honest, slightly opinionated. If I'm offensive to you, sorry? My goal is to make ROM Hacks better, most of them suck.