• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokéCommunity Tournament #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
DawsonPhan said:
Oh sorry i totally forgot about the tournament. Even though it's over the deadline you can have the win if you want.

Via PM. :/ Yeah..............

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Megan here again, posting the pairing list for QUARTERFINALS. :D Best of luck to everyone! :)

Spoiler:

Years
Thanks, Meganium!

At any rate, good matches in the Quarterfinals, looks like I have to fight my B101 tutor, hnnng. At any rate, I'll try and schedule my match with KG, soon.

EDIT: Lost to KG p badly, nonetheless, good luck to everyone else in the tour.

Last edited:

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
i lost against platinumdude 1-0. i would have won if i hadnt accidently taken stone edge off of my conk. oh well! gg!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
PDC vs Dark Azelf
Limitless vs Live_Wire466

well PDC looks like its time to smash

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Me and PDC are really struggling to get our match done. He also hasnt been on PC in 3 days soo~. ):

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi guys! I hear this tournament is up to semifinals! My, this went by so fast. xD Anyways, I'm here to present to you the matchups for SEMIFINALS. Best of luck to all! :)

Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Won against KG. It was a rather close battle because Chansey and Tangrowth gave me a massive headache. I would've lost if I hadn't taken Tangrowth out with a crit.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Finally caught PDC on. I won but it was a close match.

GG man. :)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Haha Sya <3

Nah, LL is really good so its still anyones.

Speaking of LL, me and him will do our match Sunday btw jsyk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back