• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outcast (Rated T for Teen, OOC+SU)

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
OUTCAST

It was so peaceful when the world began to end.
It all started on September 7th of 2014. A massive explosion happened in the Middle of New York City. The cause of the explosion was unknown, and people may never know what caused the explosion, but it is known for certain that the explosion could, and would, end life as we know it. The explosion turned off all technology across all of America for a full 24 hours. Many people were killed that day, as well as a massive amount of people lost on the streets without a home. But what would happen next was what caused the most damage.
On September 11th, hundreds of people across the entire American continent began to gain powers. Some of these powers saved, some killed, some destroyed, some built. Immediately, people decided that powers where a curse. People with powers were called "Outcasts", and were generally hated. Quickly, the entire country was put under martial law, and the President made the decree "Any and all humans in the American continent who have powers are required by law to come to military to become an agent of the S.O.T., otherwise they will be terminated."

SU

Name (Full name):
Gender (Male or female):
Class (Read section on classes below first):
Age (18 to 30):
Appearance (At least 2 paragraphs):
Personality (At least 2 paragraps... again):
History (optional):
Power (read section on powers below first, leave empty if you have no powers):
Other:

LINK TO IC http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=335914

CLASS

S.O.T.
Spoiler:

Outsiders
Spoiler:

Hider
Spoiler:

Striker
Spoiler:

YOUR ROLE
Basically, you have two choices: you can be someone who has powers or someone who doesn't. Depending on your class, your goals are different. I guess the only other thing I can say here is that the RP starts in New York City, and the date is January 8, 2015.

POWERS
If you choose to be an outcast, you should probably learn how to choose your power. All there is on this is just a few rules:
-1. No powers that make you impossible to kill.
-2. All powers have limits.
-3. No making powers that are boring and clichèd.
-4. If you have trouble with your power, ask me for help. I don't have a life, so it shouldn't take to long before you get a response.
-5. Make yourself more experienced with your power the longer you've had it.

RULES
Oh God, that was exhasting. I've been typing this for hours. Anyway, I hope I'm about done with this, here are the rest of the rules:
Obey all basic RP rules.
I see that look on your face. You want a second character. If you would like two characters, just write a second SU.
Romance stops at kissing.
To make sure you read the rules, put this into your SU as a password: There's a Yin for every Yang.
No trolling, spamming, bunnying, etc.

SLOTS
I can't believe I forgot this.

1. Nidoking76
2. Logical Cabbage
3. Godzil
4. Rejectionthehedgie
5. Archer99
6. Judge Mandalore Shepard
7. Gelius3
8. Shiny Diamond

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
This seems pretty interesting. Reserve me a spot please, I'll have that SU in 2-4 days and There's a Yin for every Yang. :)
Name: Nita Crane
Class: Striker
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Theme Song: Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence

History:
Spoiler:

Power:

Ominous Glare:
Spoiler:

Justified Mind:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
It's been a while since I've been in a powers game. This seems fun!

Name: Bryan Hunter
Class: Outer

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Though he used to be a quiet kid and a bit of a loner, Bryan has recently opened up and really come out of his shell. He's a calm but friendly guy, who enjoys conversations and getting to know people. He's not big on social activities, preferring to stay in rather than go out. He is intelligent, but doesn't like to boast about it, so he'll readily help out in a situation, but lets others take the credit. He just tries to be a nice guy, and always wants to help people out. If he ever gets sad or angry, he doesn't show it, keeping his darker emotions buried.

For all his quiet friendliness, there is a sense of desperation about him. He used to love puzzles and games, but now finds them trivial thanks to his powers. He seeks a challenge, but dislikes competing with others. He wants to be useful, but has doubts that people care about him personally.

History: When Bryan was young, he didn't want anything to do with other people. He much preferred to stay at home reading books or spending time with his older brother, the only person he cared for. Bryan was barely 10 when his brother joined the military, leaving him basically alone. He was enrolled in a boarding school, where he could get a good education without having to deal with too many other people. Having s knack for fixing stuff, he studied engineering, wanting to become a mechanic someday. This all changed when the explosion happened. He had been visiting his brother when the event went down, and both of them ended up gaining powers. When the President announced that all Powered Americans must join the military, Bryan's brother convinced him to join up. He served in the S.O.T., but became disillusioned with their ways after he led a squad to a family with a powered daughter, who ended up being terminated. He deserted soon after, and joined up with the Outsiders.

Theme Song: I Know You Know by The Friendly Indians

Power:

Super Sudoku:
Spoiler:

Dancing Lights:
Spoiler:

Other: There's a Yin for every Yang.

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Godzil's character is reserved. I like how everyone is making unique powers, instead of stereotyped fireballs, super strength, etc.

My character:

Name: Jacob "Carl" Turner
Class: Hider
Appearance:
I decided to make an image on a website that hopefully didn't have a virus on it.
869ea3c31ffbd8743e6cc8a40ec2a8ea.png

Yes, you can just use an image instead of two full paragraphs. Just make sure it's a good image.
Personality: Carl likes to think of himself as the top of the food chain. He thinks of himself as more important than everyone else, though in reality, he doesn't really do much. He is typically cheerful, and is always willing to accept a challenge. He is easily angered though, but he tries to keep his cool. He keeps a vast storage of useless knowledge in his, saying "that it may or may not eventually become a little useful." He often does enjoy cracking puns and wise cracks, though most of the time not even he thinks their funny.
He is, however, every definition of a smart-Alec-know-it-all-sour-loser. He likes to make a point about how much he knows, and ends up looking like a smart ass when no one else knows it. If he meets someone who knows something Carl doesn't know, he typically makes a point of showing off the other facts that he knows. And lastly, about that "sour loser" part... yeah. If someone beats him at anything, he will re analyze the entire event over and over again until he finds out what went wrong, and he will then immediately attempt to win this a second time.
History: Carl wasn't even five years old when he started to become a smart Alec. When his parents enrolled him into the public school, it didn't take long for him to get mocked for wearing glasses. He tried so hard to make himself stand out without being pushed on, but no matter matter what he did, they always called him a nerd. So, he decided to start taking revenge. Basically, when I say revenge, I mean, tripping people, pushing them into mud, etc. He felt pretty good about himself at this point. Seriously, what were the teachers gonna do anyway? They didn't even care as long as he wasn't to much of a problem. When he reached the age of 20, he decided to go to college to learn coding. When he turned 22, however, the explosion happened. The entire city blacked out for the day. No one new what was happening. All the power turned off. No news. No Internet. Nothing to explain anything. However, the next day, people began to gain powers. He was one of the few people in his college to gain powers. However, unlike the other people, he knew what was going to happen: these people were hated. Unlike them, he pretended to not have powers. To make people believe him, he even picked on the outcasts there a little. Not even his parents knew about his powers. When the S.O.T. was founded, however, he just continued to pretend to be a normal human being, in a normal human house, on the outskirts of New York City.
Power:
Knowledge
Spoiler:

Observancy
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
Years
May I join?

Name: Luna Fey

Class: Outer

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Silent and calm, Luna isn't one to lose her composure easily. She mainly seems unapproachable to others, mainly because her cold stare. She isn't one to speak very many words, and when she does it's usually something harsh or blunt. Not leaving anything to be desired, she hates being around loud mouths, and isn't afraid to take unnecessary risks. Although cool and collected, Luna hates being challenged, because she doesn't hold back on anyone, no matter what their circumstances are.

She is however, a rebel. She hates taking orders, but will if need be. She is very mature for her age. Even to all that, she is a very honest person. She hates disloyalty. Some would say Luna is a natural leader, but asking her to take you in is like asking a cat not to eat a mouse.

History: -

Power:
Weight Touch
Spoiler:

Truthism
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Rejectionthehedgie's character is accepted. If you're planning on making a history, you can just edit that in, and I'll be sure to read it.

Also, why has everyone started choosing Hound?
Oh, and the image for my character isn't showing up, just right click and select "view image" and that should bring you to the character image.

Years
I wanted to be in the S.O.T. because they were the villains. I figured, start off being a villain, possibly get beaten a couple times, maybe turn Face and help out the heroes with my inside knowledge later.

Or maybe just stay a bad guy, if it's more fun. I could go either way.

EDIT: As I make this character, I really don't want him being a villain. I'm making him an Outer. Well played, Nidoking. I joined the good guys before the thread even started.

And SU is done. Let me know if I missed anything?

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Before I decide whether to join this RP or not, I have one question about it. What are some of the cities that have a branch of S.O.T.?

Pretty much every American city in the American continent. Currently, there are no Outcasts in other continents though, presumably because the explosion happened on the American continent.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
I was thinking something like this, My character is a Outer.But he wants peace between the both sides, Why??, Because they're all humans at the end. Tired of this he starts to search people with his ideals on both sides, When everything is ready. He fakes his own death and starts to attack both sides

Okay, that's a cool idea. Part of me is saying that that's the same thing as a Hider though.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
Okay, nice SU so far, but I noticed that your picture didn't work. For some reason, characters created on Avachara don't show up, which gave me some trouble as well. Don't worry, I know how to fix this.
Step 1: remake your Avachara character.
Step 2: go to www.dumpyourphoto.com. Dump Your Photo is a free image dump site that I used for this.
Step 3: download the Avachara character onto your computer, then upload it to Dump Your Photo.
Step 4: now, for some reason, if you post the image url onto a webpage, it still doesn't show up. This probably also has to do with Avachara being a very glitchy website. All that's left to do at this point is to right click on the image that shows up on Dump Your Photo, and click view image. This will open the image in a tab.
Step 5: copy and paste the url and, if you did it right, this should make the image show up if you put it on the Pokecommunity.
Step 6: Smile.

Back