• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Honestly, I absolutely loathed DMC4 with every inch of my being from start to finish. I tried with all of my might to find one thing about that game that I actually liked and fell short of anything even remotely redeemable in the end. My favorite part of that game was knowing that I'll never have to pick it up and play it again after finishing it but I digress.

Protags for Dante's Inferno other than Dante? Gotta admit there's really nobody in general who comes to mind on that one atm.

Thought the main story of GOW ended with GOW 3.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You're right Xulek. I don't think there is other protags than Dante. I haven't finshed it yet. I want to see what happens to Beatrice and Dante.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What I meant is that instead of using Dante himself, they could have built the game around the divine comedy's concept of hell. Use it as a setting, and base a story in it. Using Dante and his search for Beatrice was cool and all, but it warped it too much. I hope to god EA don't go through with a Dante's Inferno 2, cause all they can really do is give us a Purgatory and heaven based game, and it wouldn't fit well.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Nath-chan:i sure hope so...only if bro give me the chance to touch the PS3 -_- lol

Xulek:you forced yourself to play the game?? why?

GOW after he beaten his father and the other gods he will meet his daughter and then something will happen after he killed himself because of all powers he got....Then Zios will be back and Kartus will be masked which is the new part after he was disappeared the last one!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
He will meet Calliope again?! I have to touch a PS3 God of War game soon. I am starting to lose myself in the series.
Edit: Gotta go. BRB

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
a ghost yeah....and i think it's something like a trap was set for him...Mmm,is it that interesting!! i sure will play it with bro when i have the chance then :3

Years
The one thing that really ticks me off is my brother turning my computer off, he does it so much he may end up breaking it. I even go psychotic when it happens!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hmm that would be neat but who the cast would be in that case is what I'm trying to figure out atm. Maybe if the Divine Comedy version of Hell was fleshed out as a setting to where it followed the original version word for word then I can see that totally.

Sequel wise I honestly can't wait due to imagining how they're going to make Purgatory and all. It'll probably build up to a second war in Heaven though as far as plotline goes.

Sometimes when I lose a bet I do something stupid like watch Rosario Vampire or play Turok for the 360, you get the drill lol.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ugh, people who shut down computers like that should get slapped upside the head until they learn not to. Its the worst prank in the world, and you just know its going to fry the motherboard one day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
People who purposely turn off the comp when someone else is using it have no souls, just saiyan. Even the Overlords Of Darkness are obligated to show at least a modicum of common courtesy nowadays.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
either this or you will be said to leave a famous known game which totally not Xulek!!

what are you talking about now i'm confused tbh!

Lol ohh.*very evil grin* ..losing bets you say...!awwwww Yaaaaaa *thumb up thumb up dances*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Wait what now.

Sorry I do that to people sometimes lol.

Btw I hate it when my friends interrupt me while I'm reading a good piece of literature.

Fifty_Shades_of_Grey_Gaston.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Good, now that everyone's confused, lets talk about something other then superheroes! Anyone one else sad that the Queen of England is in the hospital?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Why is she still the Queen? Give someone younger the job and relax while you can.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
She is 82. And she's the queen because she's the queen damn it. Its not something you can resign from, its for life.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
82 means she has to rest herself and die peacefully...she's not immortal you know we all gonna die sooner or later..

i wish her to get well soon but 82 years! hard to guess what gonna happen to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back