• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Sky Blue & White

soulryu

Pirate Trainer
Years
INTRO
HELLO! My name is Soulryu and I need help creating a game.
I been wanting to create a game since i was a little kid around grade 6 when I saw Pokemon shiny gold & Naranja. I'm gonna try to create a game based where i'm from just like the original Pokemon game.
I'm gonna work 100% hard on this game and nothing will distract me to complete this hack. I have already started with mapping and tile inserting.

STORY
The story will take place in a tropical island with four different seasons. The player has recently move to a family friend's cottage for vacation and want to explore the place and it weird habitat. the professor is on a research somewhere on the island and hasn't return for a while. You are asked to help look for him, but during your adventure you will come across many events that plays a major part to the story. No major bad guys on teams like "Team Rocket" but there will be different antagonist.The story is not the same as the current Pokemon games (think as it takes place in another universe) Example, no reference to any Pokemon game, Countries do exist because tourist vacation on the island, original character and more as you play.

Help Needed:
- Spriting
- Music inserting
- Scripting
- Tile Screen
- If I didn't add something in which you could me in please still apply (No "I can help with story" don't want the story to change or it's not mine anymore the story, I have had this problem before)

Team Member:
- Soulryu (Tile inserting,Mapping,Story)

Submission Form:
What are you applying for (specify which aspect of a job you can do):
Other skills you have:
How long have you been hacking:
Other hacks you may have worked on:
Proof of previous work:
How often you visit Pokecommunity (provide timezone as well):
Primary Contact (AIM, MSN, Skype, etc):

Last edited:

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years