• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hahaha just barely under the sig limit /totally was checkin

It's certainly interesting. But I don't really like the placement or font of the second bit of text- doesn't go with the first bit and is right up against the edge. Makes it seem almost cut off. And as usual, I'm not a fan of having near-square signatures. It just doesn't make use of space imo and doesn't look like it flows well. 6/10

Nakala Pri

It would be perfect but the links are coming out of the signature. ;-;

Nakala Pri

The quality is REALLY BAD! :X

Maybe browse through a place like Zerochan, find a nice image, have me resize it for you and use Paint.net to put some pretty text~ ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
9/10 - Very sexy and the banner itself is great, the text symbols look a tiny bit out of place though (like they're small odd gaps in the cloud?).

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
8.5/10

I would give it a 10/10 if I could. Orange is one of my favorite colors and obviously you know what you are doing by the way your signature is programmed. The only problem I have with it is for some reason when I look at the Pidgeot I keep seeing Pidgeotto. That's probably just my opinion, but other than that I dig the thought in how it was created!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I can tell you like blogs. Everything is well organized, the picture fits well, it's good.
7.5/10
(just testing out a new sig that goes with my profile pic. It could be very ugly. Tell me if I should go back to my old one.)

Nakala Pri

Sorry, but the quality is.... horrifying and the text underneath is a blue must unflattering! :C

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
The .gif is really cute and works well, it's a shame the text is so inconsistent. Especially the lower line, which is obnoxiously long. And using the default link colour looks a bit off when you're using a custom colour for the rest of the text.

Six Mews out of ten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back