• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012

Mirage Hacking Productions

We welcome all hackers, new and old. We are a fairly serious hacking team and we are not asking you to be active 24/7, however we do need your co-operation during the time whenever each and everyone of us needs help with one another to create a high standard hack that everyone may enjoy. This shall be a semi-social team, meaning that it's centered about freindship, having good time and of course a little chit chat.

Right now, the team is in need of:

• Scripter
  • Spriter
  • Mappers
  • Music Composers
  • Graphics Manager (Tile Inseter, World-Map Editor, Titlescreen Editor)
If you are interested please fill-up the requirements below, the most important requirement is basic english and knowledge of rom-hacking.

Name: Name or username.
Position:
The position your applying for.
Proof of Work:
You need a proof to show off for me to decide whether your in or not.
Past Experiences/Past Projects:
Feel free to state the hacks you have worked on as well as your own hack.
Your email address.
Thank you for your time.

Current Team Members
• Faline Team Leader / Mapper / LiL' Scripting
• Binary → Co-Leader / Scripter
• Zeffy → Co-Leader / Scripter / Mapper
• Trebuh → Head Graphics (On-Leave)
• X-Buster → ASM Hacker
• Tropical Sunlight → Scripter / Mapper / Tile Inserter
• Alignment → Spriter / Scripter
• Solspear → Spriter
• angel → Storyline Developer
• Destiny Demon → Scripter / Tile Inserter
• The Scarecrow Toxin → Overworld Spriter
• altariaking → Tile Inserter
• Griin. → Mapper / Graphics
• TB Pro → Scripter / Mapper
• Flandre Scarlet → Graphics

Projects

Pokémon Cosmo Latte
I present to you, Pokemon Cosmo Latte (was once called Pokemon Cerise), a hack based from Fire-Red, and actually this is the hack I've been working on for months but haven't had the time to finish it since I've been busy with life. But thanks to my team, They've been helping me progress this project and I'm very grateful to that.

The Story:
Once upon a time there was believed to be a magic. A magic which has been lost in time. This magic was said to be able to turn light into darkness. It was also said that this magic was hidden in a pokemon. A pokemon that could harness power from its surroundings. For centuries, maybe even all eternity, it has been hiding. Hiding within the deep depths of space. Now the time for it to stay hidden has passed. Its time that Earth knows what fear is.

Living in Sinopia Town was a boy named Lester. This day of his life will become a special day for him. Today he gets a chance to see what his brother, Professor Boris, has been working on.

However, things didn't go according to plan. It began with Lester excitedly walking outside and went to his brother's laboratory. He entered the laboratory. Lester noticed his brother was no where to be found. He searched the lab for his brother until he noticed a pokeball on a table, On closer look he realized there was a letter tapped to it. The letter was from his brother and stated:

"Dear Lester, this is the thing I have been telling you all about. I have come to the conclusion that it is a pokemon. I'ved found it to be a pokemon, but I haven't figured out anything about it. I don't know its strength, power or limitations---"

Why isn't the letter finished? Lester thought as he stared at the unfinished sentence. Why didn't my brother tell me he was leaving? He always tells me if he's going to visit a friend, mostly, the Pokémon champion,

Now this is where you come in, you need to figure out the mysterious secrets surrounding this pokemon. You also need to find out where your brother went. Do you think you're up to it?

Screenshots:
92475100.png
76191067.png
67183367.png

Coming soon...

Pokémon Blue Moon
Flandre Scarlet presents Pokemon Blue Moon, a hack based from Fire-Red.

The Story:
1000 years ago, when the region of Exten was one piece of land, ruins on the east side of the region were known as the Darkrai Ruins. Many explorers have been into the ruins, none have returned since. 1000 years after (present), the Exten region is now separated into 4 different islands. The Calco, Sento, Gamma and Forte Islands. Sento Islands is where the Darkrai Ruins are located. The entrance has been tightly sealed, and rumours have it that the seal will be unbroken when the "Hero" is exposed in front of the Darkrai Ruins. Your the son of a Berry Researcher. You bring home one day, a very old and dried up Berry. The Berry is over 1000 years old. Could this be one of the Berries that one of the explorers took when they went exploring into the deep, dark depths of the Darkrai Ruins? Why are the ruins called Darkrai Ruins? It is because Darkrai is rumoured to been spotted on top of the ruins 1000 years ago. When Darkrai got a crowd, he completely vanished and left everyone wondering. Your quest is to discover the myth of the Darkrai Ruins, explore the 4 islands of the Exten region, conquer the Elite Four and become the new champion of Exten.

Screenshots:
PokemonBlueMoon2_02-6.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_03-6.png
PokemonBlueMoon2_05-3.png

Pokémon Iridium
Griin. presents Pokemon Iridium, a hack based from Fire-Red.

The Story:
In Yishira trainers start their adventure when they are 10 years old.
You've just reched 10 and you can get your first Pokemon. Professor Orchid let you choice between 3 Yishira starter Pokemon. He also tells you that there is a team in Yishira causing major problems to weather so this is why there are no seasons in this region. You decided to find out what this team is doing...

Screenshots:
bfmmgj.png
i26mxd.png
2ihnuaa.png

2010-2011 @ Mirage Hacking Productions
Owned and Managed by Faline

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
First Post :D
Isn't this the same as the last one except with simple CSS border and white background on it? :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Yes. But at least. It's cleaner than usual. And we can actually start better discussions. :3

I'd like to thank everyone of you as well as Manipulation.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I think a senior member means..uhh, a senior member? XD;
I think it means a more active member of the group and more skilled or something XDDD.
The thread looks cleaner now. I'll be working on my hack and hopefully, we can have it up too ;3

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Hey guys, Blue Moon is ready for its alpha release, but before I do, I need some Beta Testers. Please PM me if you want to, because I'm going to bed and won't reply to the thread. XD

Thanks.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hey guys, Blue Moon is ready for its alpha release, but before I do, I need some Beta Testers. Please PM me if you want to, because I'm going to bed and won't reply to the thread. XD

Thanks.

Sure I'll help out. /too lazy to PM you do it :P

Yay I'm a senior member :D
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the date you joined :)

EDIT: For the Hoshipon and you wanted, Buster, does it have seperate arms? I can't tell the picture it too blurry D:

Last edited:

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
Years
Dam I am a junior member. (I need a promotion) Nice thread and Faline can you please add my hack Shining silver to the list thanks. And if any one wants a bank scrit for there game VM me and I will send it to you, But you must give credit. The bank script is for any advance game. But tell me the game you want it for because it has to be moded a bit for each game.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Name: The Scarecrow Toxin ( TST for short)
Position: OW spriter
Proof of Work:
Dahlia2.png

Past Experiences/Past Projects: Pokemon Colossal, Sienna, Eruption, Snowstorm, and many more I can't remember...

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Name: The Scarecrow Toxin ( TST for short)
Position: OW spriter
Proof of Work:
Dahlia2.png

Past Experiences/Past Projects: Pokemon Colossal, Sienna, Eruption, Snowstorm, and many more I can't remember...

TST...sounds like a type of tax lol, no offence of course :)
I like the sprite, but the yello dots on the OWs head are too big in my opinion. Other than that not too shaby :D

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
So I'm listed in the team, even though I haven't really done anything :P

Does anybody need any help with scripting?

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
ahh... new thread xD

and aww im still just a junior member xD

and yay, a new spriter for OWs =D
now i won't have to do all of them alone!! xD
TST, can you do back sprites for pokemon? because it feels like alignment and me are the only spriters who actually make stuff (even tho ive been away alot xD sorreh!! but im back now)

so, ill fix up whirlgons evo some today, maybe start on the final evo

and one last question, what are indexed sprites?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
So many replies~ ;o .Sorry if I've been inactive this day. I watched Twilight Saga: Eclipse. XD

Quote: X-Buster
A senior members means that you remain faithful and keeping Mirage Hacking Productions active. It's not about the skill but it's about being faithful to the team. :3

Quote: Binary
Yes. A new thread. :D , And sure. I'll be waiting for your awesome hack.

Quote: Flandre Scarlet
That's good to know. Alpha! Yay! X3 . I'll be glad to beta test. But if you found someone else then it's alright. :P

Quote: Alignment
Yay for you! :D .And no it has nothing to do with the date. Check out my quote in my reply for X-Buster.

Quote: Nosman
Please don't mind the ranks. ^-^ ; I will definitely add your hack. It's part of the team so hell yeah! XD

Quote: Samike360
I do. PM me with your email please. :3

Quote: solspear
It's alright you will be a senior soon. And don't matter the ranks. It doesn't mean that if your in the lower rank your not part of the team. You will always be part of the team. <3

Quote: vietanzn654
I forgot about you. ;__; sorry. >.< . Will edit! :3

Quote: tjwilliams24
Thank you. I think Flandre needs some help. <3

As for the applications!:

Quote: The Scarecrow Toxin
Just perfect timing. I need an overworld spriter. <3. Obvious? Accepted! :D

Quote: WillPowerPedro
Your mapping needs more further improvement though. But I can possibly hire you as a spriter. So Accepted! :D

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Hi guys!
As you all know I'm new here, and am a great Overworld Spriter. Please feel free to ask me for any help.
But I really need some professional help, too- I need a titlescreen.
if anyone wants to help me, please VM me, or add me on my MSN.
Thanks.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Please add me in MSN Mirage members. I'm going to use this email so that I can contact you all easier and we can talk easier too. :3

[email protected]

Be sure to add it! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I already played it and I can say that's it's pure of awesomeness. XD

Great job Flandre as well as the team. :D

* Me~ so proud of you~ *

Back