• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Granted, but the gym leader was long dead.

I wish I had a Sharpedo that adores me in every way... With Speed Boost.

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, but all the starters are Fire/Fighting types in a land full of Ghost/Ground types with immunities to Fire.

I wish for...
A female Eevee so I don't have an awkward Sylveon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Granted, but all the starters are Fire/Fighting types in a land full of Ghost/Ground types with immunities to Fire.

I wish for...
A female Eevee so I don't have an awkward Sylveon.

granted, but your eevee hates you and will never be your friend, and therefor never evolve into sylveon.

I wish i could catch a friggin shiny slowpoke.

Emerald_Fire

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, but it has 0 IVs and can't gain EVs. And it only knows Splash and can't learn any other move through any means.

I wish for infinite Relicanth.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Granted, but it has 0 IVs and can't gain EVs. And it only knows Splash and can't learn any other move through any means.

I wish for infinite Relicanth.

granted, but they are all level 1, cant level up, have 1 for every stat, and only know self destruct.

i wish splash had a 1/5 chance to do the highest attack of any move.

Emerald_Fire

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, but that chance is only if it hits, and it also has a 0% chance of hitting.

I wish for an Arceus made of diamonds.

Emerald_Fire

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Granted, but sadly that generation is the last because everyone else is complaining about the lack of new Pokemon.

I wish for a Flareon with actually good moves.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Granted, but sadly that generation is the last because everyone else is complaining about the lack of new Pokemon.

I wish for a Flareon with actually good moves.

Granted, but the rule is for every fire move he learnes one of your other pokemon's moves will become splash.

I wish for a bigger Castelia.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
Granted, but it's a Hypno, and the only way it can survive is by feeding off of your dreams. You have nightmares every night for the rest of your life, until a growing sense of resentment towards your pokemon drives you to a breaking point, and you abandon it in the woods and never return. Your Hypno, feeling betrayed, vows to never trust another human ever again, and lures people into the forest with hypnosis, and like a spider traps them in its 'web' of dreams, where he feasts upon their night terrors evermore.

:)

I wish that I had a pokemon that could turn things into chocolate.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
So, this is like the opposite of the wish + a bonus thread? Cool.

Granted, but the Pokemon becomes obsessed with eating chocolate and forces you to bring it to the almighty Mount Chocolate at the risk of turning you into chocolate. Along the way, you lose all of your items, excluding your chocolate-obsessed Pokemon, and are stranded in a barren wasteland. Having been deprived of its precious chocolate, your Pokemon finally submits to the urge, turns you into chocolate, and eats you whole. Having nothing else to do, the Pokemon turns the entire Pokemon world into chocolate.

Alright, I wish I had a million Chansey, so I can have eternal happiness :D

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Granted but they all hate you.

I wish for a Gyrados that only knows splash.

Come on, don't do this on purpose...

Granted but it splashes on you and you get crashed, your entire abdomen is squished, your spleen torn open, your ribs are broken and because of that they pierced your lungs and you die a horrible death.

:D

I wish Whitney didn't exist

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Whitney no longer exists. But this means no one ever tamed that Miltank of hers! With its power unchecked, no one in Johto is safe...

I wish for 6v6 in the XY Battle Spot options.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Whitney no longer exists. But this means no one ever tamed that Miltank of hers! With its power unchecked, no one in Johto is safe...

I wish for 6v6 in the XY Battle Spot options.

You are always on the losing side. HAVE FUN!

I wish for a pokemon world with no evil teams.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Granted. There are no evil teams because being evil has become the norm in the Pokemon world.

I wish there was a way for Pokemon to exist in our world.

Back