• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regret's Trade Shop- Rare Events / Competitive HA+EM Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello people. Looking to trade events with people who have legit checked their Pokemon as well! If you do not know about/how to legit check your Pokemon, feel free to PM me and I will point you to the right people. I can also clone in case it is needed.

I am looking for only events. Please refer to my wants list or otherwise offer anything I do not already have listed. If offering non-event, it MUST be HA+4em Shiny 6iv. Anything less and I would just have to breed out an improved version myself.

My list is in my sig!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Hi there GWR I'm interested in your shiny corphish and honedge
I'm willing to offer you a shiny 6iv adamant HA murkow, a modest 4iv cosmog and love ball 5iv exepect attack wash rotom

Please PM or reply back to me

Years
Hi there GWR I'm interested in your shiny corphish and honedge
I'm willing to offer you a shiny 6iv adamant HA murkow, a modest 4iv cosmog and love ball 5iv exepect attack wash rotom

Please PM or reply back to me

Sorry I am more interested in trading for events and am currently doing about 200 pokes in trades atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back