• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rumble Rock

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
ja those tiles look much better jabber need any of the ips with the new tles so i can do the mart

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Dont hold me to this but:
teh blazer is doing the tiles screen
then you can do the mart and port tilesthen i will map in the route out of viridian and out of cleadon (yeah we still working on town names!)
then oli will script in the boat ride

Wow that's a lot of peeps that need the IPS, if i have missed you out feel free to shout at me (=

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Excuse me, Jabber Jabber, but you still haven't answered my question.
What's your role in this hack?

Except for mapping, all I see now is that you're ordering people
to do this, and that...

Don't you know how to script?
Even if you're the creator, I don't think
you should only be doing the mapping.

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Slowly learning to script, But yes at the moment the only large role I have is mapping. (aside from miscellaneous tools that any idiot could use).
Where as I know this is not a lot considering I have founded the hack, I urge any member that is not happy with this arrangement to leave. I made it clear that I would be mapping and I still had one of the most popular team discussion threads going.
An as for ordering people around that's a bit of a harsh term we are all friends and most of the time it's me taking orders from the team.
Spoiler:

Edit:
on reflection how is that relevant, this thread is really meant to be about the hack we are producing, if you have any similar questions can you please PM/VM me.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Slowly learning to script, But yes at the moment the only large role I have is mapping. (aside from miscellaneous tools that any idiot could use).
Where as I know this is not a lot considering I have founded the hack, I urge any member that is not happy with this arrangement to leave. I made it clear that I would be mapping and I still had one of the most popular team discussion threads going.
An as for ordering people around that's a bit of a harsh term we are all friends and most of the time it's me taking orders from the team.
Spoiler:

Edit:
on reflection how is that relevant, this thread is really meant to be about the hack we are producing, if you have any similar questions can you please PM/VM me.
Ignore him, he just likes being a nuisance. But I really like the updates. The tiles and palettes look amazing! The mapping is really good too. I encourage you to update the first post with these new screenshots because the ones there now aren't the greatest. Good luck.

~QM

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
At least we do get a few nice words in here from time to time :D
Also, you're not bossing anyone around, cus if you were that kind of person, I would've have left long ago :O
That's what I like about this team. You let people take their time in what they're doing, no rushing, no flaming for bad work :D

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Hey all I have a pretty big update so i thought i would stick in in a seperate post as well,
I have set up a deviant art account and will be posting all the rumble rock info along with lost of screen shots (including the new one's I have just taken and about to put it this thread) and some map shots.

The deviant art site is:​

edit:
updates the screen shots section (sort of)
edit number 2:
Screen shots are all done!

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Allright, updated pics, and almost ready for the demo to be released.
I just hope that people won't be disappointed by the hack, and keep in mind that there may be a lot of bugs, and if you find any, report it to either Jabberjabber, me, or M.L

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
hey jabberjabber :/
I'm sorry to say my skype crashed. It wont load up anymore -.-
So of you still want help contact me here or add me on msn :3

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
i like the new screenies BTW jabber i have done the tiles you asked for but uhm i can get to them since they are on my laptop and my charger cable is messed up so maybe on monday or tuesday i may get a new one

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Hey just want to hear people's opinions on something:

A route leading east out of the second town to a seaside village with a TM's store selling all of the TM's but at a inflated price, also there will be a boat link from this village to another similar seaside village one south of the 5th city (formerly cleadon) this boat link will open when you talk to a person in the cleadon end.

Any thoughts>?

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
I think the game's graphics are good, and very varied, but I believe it could improve a bit if that mapped very standardized and does not seem a natural thing, if you add some details, the tiles and pallets are in good harmony I hope new updates.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
on the 5th screenshot why are ther 4 or 3 pokecenters???:/

They are standard houses that were inserted. The pokeball icon is just there for some reason, so were there when inserted, as the creator of the tiles added them.

Why do everyone think it's a PC... Though, it does look very PC... May need a change of door on it, I guess, and removal of the pokeball icon... But, that is a minor thing, the PC is a bright red thing, that is a house.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
uhhmm banjora shall i remove the pokeball thing when i get the ips its not that difficult?

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Great news courtesy of teh blazer we have a great new title screen! I will be updating the screenies the moment i get back tonight!

But until then here is a screen shot from teh blazer

Thanks man...

Attachments

• show.png
    show.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 33

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Pleased don't hold me to this but i think the screen shots for the demo are done now we just need to finish off some miscellaneous stuff (if oli and M.L. can get back on skype that would help) and we can put out a IPS.

Edit:
Named the towns, and region if any one is interested in there meanings translate them from Italian.

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Well, you can probably expect a demo soon.
We've gotten most of the maps down, and the only one left is Viridian Forest.
Aside from Viridian Forest, the only thing we have left to do is edit the intro, and we're good to go :D

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Let me start here by saying sorry about all the delays that have been happening, i got swamped at school and it looks like i will stay that way till the summer holiday in three weeks. So untill then oli is in charge , he knows what he is doing.

i will try to get on whenever i have 5 mins but if i dont speak to any of you soon...

Good Luck.

Back