• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OW 32*32 Gen 5 Trainer Spritesheet Creator

remer

The Warrior
Years
Hi Pokefans.In my opinion,making overworld sprites is one of the hard stuff to do while making a fan game.I have also noticed that there is not any easy sprite creator for overworlds.So i made a sprite creator with which you
can make a basic trainer overworld in gen 5 style.It does not make the best sprites but it is good for basics.
Here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10s_TgatJBMx3hiPF9whrQWTJBf9frgK3/view?usp=drivesdk
It is made with Game Maker 8 .Instructions are given inside.New features will be added in future.
Hope it will help you all.And if possible,please give me feedbacks on how to improve.

Update 22/9/18:
Expansion of Possibilities:1)Improved the template.
2)Added a function of changing hairstyles.Now Nate's and Rosa's hairstyles are available.3)Custom sprites can be added now.4)Other UI improvements.

For knowing how to add custom sprites,open the help file inside the program.
I referred the original sprites and neo man's sprite pack for improving the base.

To Do list:
Adding caps and bags.
More hairstyles.
Coats and torsos.

If possible,i also want to add bike riding sprites.(Maybe it won't happen at all.)

Update 21-12-18:Expansion of possibilities-Added caps,only one cap till now.I will add more in future.Also added two(probably of no use)functions-You can change the colour of the eyes(see the help file for more info).Also fixed some issues.I know it is not a big update compared to the time delay,so sorry for the update delay.Link has been updated.

Last edited:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
This is great! I'm not exactly making a BW game at the moment, but just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing other stuff like these!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Could use some work like people being able to pick there own base and adding in custom cloths and hair would be cool.

remer

The Warrior
Years
Oh,i forgot to say this in the custom sprites help.Whenever you load a part which you have already coloured,make sure the colour of that part is white in the creator.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
The new hairstyles look cool. Damn, I wish I was making a gen 5 game! Speaking of, are you planning to make programs like these in other styles? (gen 3, gen 4)

remer

The Warrior
Years
I would like to.I have already started working on a FR LG styled one.But I don't have any idea of animating running sprites in that style.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I would like to.I have already started working on a FR LG styled one.But I don't have any idea of animating running sprites in that style.
Oh, okay. Looking forward to it!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Really cool keep up the good work!
HFoA4er.png

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Hey remer, I want to help you with your program. Create for the IV gene. Can i?

Do with all the hairstyles of the game and also of all shapes and styles :D

It will be difficult, but highly valued by all fans.

remer

The Warrior
Years
Hey remer, I want to help you with your program. Create for the IV gene. Can i?

Do with all the hairstyles of the game and also of all shapes and styles :D

It will be difficult, but highly valued by all fans.
Hey,That would be nice.I have already made a template.But it needs finishing touches and corrections.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Hey,That would be nice.I have already made a template.But it needs finishing touches and corrections.

Nice buddy! When you want, pm me and lets begin on :D

are five types that we have to create:
boy/girl_run;
trcharxxx (normal);
fishing;
bicycle;
surf (only char, cuz the base is different).
surf lava inspired by Ulithium_Dragon.

See ya soon!

Attachments

• base_surf.png
    base_surf.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 20
  • base_surflava.png
    base_surflava.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 18
Back