• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted so now vitamins are even more rare and expensive as bill gates. And they've reduced the amount of ev boost you get from it.

I wish there was a move that allowed you to permanently copy a stat from another pokemon and Smeargle is the user of this move of course

Years
Granted, there is a new move called Mirror Image, that allows you to copy any pokemon's stat in the game. Smeargle can indeed learn this move via sketch, but sketch has been considerably nerfed, he can only legally sketch a select few others moves now, teleport and splash. Though there is a special event one with bubble I think.

Edit: Whoops! Forgot my own wish! I wish to be asked on a date this Halloween night by Steven Stone.

Last edited:

The Blue Froakster

A Blue Water-type
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 9, 2021
Granted, but the series instantly gets taken down by the CIA for references to the Cultists of Pikachu.

I wish that you could get every single pokemon in the wild.

Last edited:

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Granted, but you can never participate in another battle ever again, because the Pokémon don't listen to you.

I wish Eevee had another nine evolutions with the rest of the types.

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
Years
Granted, but Eevee and all of its evolutions become unavailable to the world.

I wish for D/P/Pl remake, with the return of the Pokemon following you around

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! However, the game is apparently being remade on the original DS, so not too much has changed! :(

I wish there was no limit to the amount of items we could carry in Generation 1.

Years
Granted, but it's buggy and when you have more that 5 items with you, your save will be deleted.

I wish for a new way of battling.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Granted, you get pulled into the screen and transformed into a Pokemon to battle. The catch is, you turn into a Ditto, and can't leave.

I wish for a region with 100 gyms.

Last edited:

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
Years
Granted, but all the gyms are just copy pasted from the original gym. Also, the first 8 are free, and the rest are split up in $50 dlc's.

I wish for a region based on Australia with a new feature and returns of the best old ones too.

Years
Granted, but the screen is upside down and you can't control it.

I wish for a series where Pok?mon are just digital monsters.

Meadow

Years
Granted! It'll be called Digimon Universe: Pocket Monsters. ;) This series is a spinoff of Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters, but instead of Appmon, we'll have "Pok?mon" instead! :'D

I wish all of the OR/AS Mega Evolutions could be used in X/Y.

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Granted, but all the Megas introduced in X/Y become unavailable in exchange.

I wish more Pok?mon had multiple mega evolution forms like Charizard and Mewtwo.

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
Years
Granted, but they're never released for some unknown reason...

I wish for... a shiny stakataka! That's my wish!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but it has a beyond PG nickname.

I wish for an open world Pokemon game that takes place in Johto.

Meadow

Years
Granted, but you'll only be the very best at singing the Pok?mon theme song. ;)

I wish there was a Super Smash Bros. game that only contains Pok?mon as playable fighters!

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
Years
Granted, but there are only 2 pokemon to choose from.

A pokemon region based on Russia. Thats my Wish!

Last edited:
Back