• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3

Abyss

:)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 15, 2008
Any one have Xbox Live Halo 3? If so, add me. My gamertag is AbyssDeathclaw. My friend stole my other name I was going to use. :l

Oops, wrong forum. Move please, thanks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
Yeah, I have a gamertag. It's "bobsaget93" without the quotes. I'll play Halo 3 and any other game; especially CoD 4, that game is da shiz!

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
Years
I tried out Team Fortress 2 on live for a month. I play too much Oblivion and of course Pokemon to bother with much online stuff, Wi-Fi battling being an exception.

Guess I just get more of a kick through Pokemon. I used to be a big Halo/CSS fan but.

Sam

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I'm "ok" at Halo. I can make a few kills and run away to fight another day.
But if you want a game where I own at... Call of Duty 4.

Anyway, if you want to battle me (on Halo 3, or CoD4) you can add me and invite me to a game. My GamerTag is...
Red Dragon 088
(that's "Zero" 88, not the letter O)

Abyss

:)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 15, 2008
Next time I get on I'll add Bob and Arc. And I'm getting CoD4 soon. I was very good on the PS3
version.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
I play Halo 3 a little, but I get pretty bored of it after just a little while.

My gamertag is Aegisilz if you want to add me.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
Any one have Xbox Live Halo 3? If so, add me. My gamertag is AbyssDeathclaw. My friend stole my other name I was going to use. :l

Oops, wrong forum. Move please, thanks.

I use to play Halo 3 alot but now I'm finished. I bought the news maps and they suck. They're only good if you design them. But now I just play Assassin's Creed or GOW or BattleStations: Midway.

Cheez

Infinity©
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
My Gamertag is in my signature. I don't play very often anymore (I get bored of doing the same thing over and over, even in Social Slayer), but I get on from time to time.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
I sometimes go to my friends house and play halo 3 online, so I'll add you when I'm over at my friends house when ever...

Back