• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
where i can download the updated rom?

The main post, it's uploaded now.

I finally ,last night, finished hack. Or it has more affter you defeat adrian and knights of ebony table.
anyway after i defeat them this is how my team looks like
Garchomp lv 98
Lucario lv 93
Gyarados lv 93
Rayquaza lv 93
Reshiram lv 97
and Ferrothorn lv 81.
I would also put ecaviler in my team (he is strong belive me or not)
but my was on low lv. he was on lv 75.

and that guy adrian is strong. i saw that almost evrebody has a problem with his lugia but shee was not mine problem, my problem was his mewtwo. he has too strong defense and sp. defense. i must restart battle five time till i defeat that mewtwo.but after defeat of hm it took me one more hour to defeat adrian. i used about 100 reviva and hyper potiona to hill my pokemon from mewtwo and lugia.

I would recommend ferrothorn to evrybody because i won because of him.
With his help ( i mean he defeated those pokemon by himself) i defeated lugia , mewtwo ,palkia, and cresselia. he is a miricle. his strong defend and sp def are just too good. he is a great wall of my team.if you all think that i defeated adrian because of stalling youre wrong i only played like that till i defeated mewtwo. then i just used leech seed on his next pokemon and adrian start to stall. when i supposed to faint his pokemon he uses a helth potion.

i just wonder will i can use this team in beta 2 or i have to start all over?

Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the hack & the battle with Adrian was really awesome just by reading about it. But you're going to have a brand new team in Dark Rising 2. All of the characters take a ship to the next region to Finally battle Darugis and the new "Organization" group(If you've done the battles with Max & Giovanni, you'll know who they will be). You can expect a lot of new Pokemon that wasn't in this hack to be in Dark Rising 2 as well as a lot from this hack as well. And yes, Ferrothorn is in Dark Rising 2 as well lol. He truely is one of the best Pokemon ever made.

Also, Hi Everyone! I'm in the Showcase now. ^.^

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
where is the draco village that Blitz mentioned about ? i search on the map but didnt find it .ty

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
where is the draco village that Blitz mentioned about ? i search on the map but didnt find it .ty

Go in the door behind Blitz, it should lead you back outside. Then, if you walk to the side, you'll see a building. Walk next to it at a certain spot and you'll be warped into a gate building. Keep walking and you'll be in Draco Village.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
I am loving this hack so far, only just beat the first set of Dark Thugs (can't lie it made me giggle a bit lol) and I'm addicted lol. I'm also recording it for my channel and it is getting very good praise so thought i would just show my appreciation and let you know all my subscribers are enjoying it too :)

P.S Love the fact that Yami is gonna be in it, he is awesome :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Hey DrG, i'm at Oren and Kayo's final battle on thunder mountain. when i defeat him after the battle i speak to him and half way through the script it messes up i'm not sure how to explain it but it doesn't mess up the game or anything i just cant read the rest of it and nothing happens is something supposed to happen? And another bug that completely doesn't let me move on with the gameplay at all unless i'm going the wrong way but on the lower right side of thunder mountain i use surf when i surf passed the rocks the game just restarts any advice or help on what i should do?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !

The cave that Kayo was standing in front of should be open now. You can go through it to reach a new path where you'll eventually come across evil Pete.

Hey DrG, i'm at Oren and Kayo's final battle on thunder mountain. when i defeat him after the battle i speak to him and half way through the script it messes up i'm not sure how to explain it but it doesn't mess up the game or anything i just cant read the rest of it and nothing happens is something supposed to happen? And another bug that completely doesn't let me move on with the gameplay at all unless i'm going the wrong way but on the lower right side of thunder mountain i use surf when i surf passed the rocks the game just restarts any advice or help on what i should do?

I just uploaded a Rom that rearranges the path you can walk at that specific part. Tell me if you were able to walk by now. If you do, you'll see a small rock path that will eventually lead you to some water where you can surf to the next island.

I am loving this hack so far, only just beat the first set of Dark Thugs (can't lie it made me giggle a bit lol) and I'm addicted lol. I'm also recording it for my channel and it is getting very good praise so thought i would just show my appreciation and let you know all my subscribers are enjoying it too :)

P.S Love the fact that Yami is gonna be in it, he is awesome :)

That's great! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll be checking out your channel as well soon. ^.^

Last edited:

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
That's weird, the stones didn't move on their own and jump towards you after you walked up the ramp? And yea, they are.

As you can see, they're suppose to come off the rock on their own:

fohq8g.png

But I'll set it up so you can click the stones on the rock even if the stones didn't come off on their own. Now, you should be able to walk up 1 more step & click on either stone. I just uploaded the Rom now. Also, the names of Escavalier and Mismagius are now fixed as well.

Okayy.. Those stones did not go off the rock.
Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the hack & the battle with Adrian was really awesome just by reading about it. But you're going to have a brand new team in Dark Rising 2. All of the characters take a ship to the next region to Finally battle Darugis and the new "Organization" group(If you've done the battles with Max & Giovanni, you'll know who they will be). You can expect a lot of new Pokemon that wasn't in this hack to be in Dark Rising 2 as well as a lot from this hack as well. And yes, Ferrothorn is in Dark Rising 2 as well lol. He truely is one of the best Pokemon ever made.

Also, Hi Everyone! I'm in the Showcase now. ^.^

Congratulations on making it into the Showcase! I don't wanna spoil the fun.. So I'll stay quiet about the "Organization".. I'm totally excited!
Spoiler:

BTW, last night, I finally finished the game! Woohoo! Ferrothorn is amazing, he was the last member of my team with Protect, Leech Seed, Explosion and Thunder Wave.. He really can tank hits.. He absorbed 2 Flamethrowers from Shadow Lugia and still survived!!! (A teeny weeny 3HP!) But I only used it once though.. Kyogre swept 4 of his pokes (Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia) and eventually lost to Regigigas, which was covered up by Mienshao and Durant.

I love stalling.. I really do.. Ferrothorn is really great with it.. I'm glad to use him. :D

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
Okayy.. Those stones did not go off the rock.

Congratulations on making it into the Showcase! I don't wanna spoil the fun.. So I'll stay quiet about the "Organization".. I'm totally excited!
Spoiler:

BTW, last night, I finally finished the game! Woohoo! Ferrothorn is amazing, he was the last member of my team with Protect, Leech Seed, Explosion and Thunder Wave.. He really can tank hits.. He absorbed 2 Flamethrowers from Shadow Lugia and still survived!!! (A teeny weeny 3HP!) But I only used it once though.. Kyogre swept 4 of his pokes (Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia) and eventually lost to Regigigas, which was covered up by Mienshao and Durant.

I love stalling.. I really do.. Ferrothorn is really great with it.. I'm glad to use him. :D

how come? those 2 stones didnt jump off towards to me after defeating N >.< hahaha

Years
Bah DrG I finally made a decision that as I am writing a walkthrough of yours master piece. How can I show it to you. It will be progressed day by day I promise you that. Currently it ends after 2nd gym....Waiting for your reply:nervous:

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
I still believe that Umbreon is better xD
Even though Ferr is a pretty awesome wall =D

in terms of weaknesses, I'd say Umbreon is better. But do you think Ferrothorn has better stats and movesets than Umbreon? He could be a lead, a wall, at the same time he could do some damage..

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
to defeat shadow lugia i used spirit tomb and its destiny bond skill :O
and having 30+ revive :D hahaha

by the way where can i post my composed story?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Bah DrG I finally made a decision that as I am writing a walkthrough of yours master piece. How can I show it to you. It will be progressed day by day I promise you that. Currently it ends after 2nd gym....Waiting for your reply:nervous:

You can present your walkthrough whichever way you feel would be best. I know it's gonna be awesome regardless. ^.^

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I said it because normally a walk through is present on first page of the hack thread. How can I do that?

If you're writing it out in text, send it to me and I'll update it on the main post every time you add more to the walkthrough. If it's a video, let me know and I'll have your video walkthrough highlighted on the main post.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Hey in which part we will see a darugis? Did you alredy make his sprite ? If you did iit must look cool didnt it :).

I would also like to find which legendary pokemon we will be able to catch in beta 2 and when should beta 2 come out ?

oh yes i forgot to mentioned that whe i finished battle against adrian i look at my bedges and i have only 7 bedges. and when i save the game it says i have 7 badges .

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey in which part we will see a darugis? Did you alredy make his sprite ? If you did iit must look cool didnt it :).

I would also like to find which legendary pokemon we will be able to catch in beta 2 and when should beta 2 come out ?

oh yes i forgot to mentioned that whe i finished battle against adrian i look at my bedges and i have only 7 bedges. and when i save the game it says i have 7 badges .

Did you defeat all of the gym leaders? There's a few that's not mandatory such as Nora in Numassity City (I'm shocked no one had problems with her "signature" Pokemon btw), Kai in Iceland City, and you could skip Bruce in Montage Fortress as well. As for Darugis, yes his sprite is complete. I believe it's somewhere buried in the thread, but you'll have to wait until Dark Rising 2 to finally confront it in a battle. If you thought Adrian was tough.....lol....As for the legendaries in part 2; all of the legendaries that weren't present in part 1 is in part 2. I've already inserted all of the Pokemon who'll be in it(All of their sprites, still doing their stats/moves/etc) They'll also be more newer moves in the next one as well to better benefit some Pokemon. Like Gunk Shot, etc(I'm trying to get the Physical/Special Split in part 2. Still working on it). You can expect to see the 4 Musket-deers, The 3 birds, Latias/Latios, and others.

Back