• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When's this coming out?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2006
I was wondering when the 12" Blastoise from Hasbro is coming out, or if it is already out. I can't post links, so just go to the official hasbro website and look for their pokemon toy listings and it's on like the second or third page.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I only found this thing: Click. oO It doesn't say how tall it is, so I don't know if it's the 12" one you were looking for, but the other options it gave me have been out for like...years. o-o Although I would assume if it's on the Hasbro site it would be available for purchase...if not at a local retail store, then you could always buy it online. XD;

~Kelsey

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2006
That's the one. I realized after I posted it didn't say 12", but the price point lead me to believe it had to be big, plus it looks rotocast which they typically do for larger figures which keeps the production cheap.

So yeah, it's the only Pokemon toy I want to buy, and I can't find it anywhere online. I haven't looked at wal-mart or anything, but I'm sure I would have seen it if it was out.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Okay, I checked out the site again, apparently the Blastoise toy you wanted isn't for sale yet. o.o If you click the "shop" button at the top of the screen, you can then do a search for "Pokemon" (which is what I did), but the particular toy you wanted isn't there, so I don't think it is for sale yet, sorry. ^^;

~Kelsey

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2006
I looked on both eBay and on Hasbrotoyshop and neither had it so I figured it was either really old or really new.
I'm guessing the later, hopefully I'll be able to find it in stores.

Pokemon never really got any good toys did they? They got and awesome game boy game, a decent card game, and a quality debatable cartoon, but never a good toy line.

Hell, I'd be content if they did all 150 original pokemon toys at McDonalds, similarly to how they did all 101 dalmations at Christmas time back in the mid 90's.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Please try to stay more on-topic jazzman, we're here to help you try and find out where you can purchase the toy you want, not to talk about how bad Pokemon merchandise is. And also, please refrain from swearing, it is against the rules.

~Kelsey

Back