• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to All!

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Hiya dark, welcome to the community! Always to make sure to read the rules good ;D It's good to introduce yourself ^^ So enjoy here :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well, June wasn't that long ago...
(Only two months! xD)

None-the-less, welcome to the community Mr. Dark.
I'm sure that you will find something of interest to you here.
(How couldn't you? There is a section on just about everything! ;D)

It's all right if you didn't post an introduction when you first joined; the important thing is you did it now. You are now ready to go off on your own... into the vast wilderness that are the boards of PC.
*Spooky wind*

Nah, just go out and have some fun!
Enjoy yourself.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey dark9113, what's up? I hope you have a nice time here and make sure you post lots ^^;

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Lol yeah you really DID sign up ages ago! :O

xD Nah, just kidding. It's never too late to make a welcome thread! Unless of course you were here for as long as I was and everyone knows you now. Then I wouldn't know what would happen to a thread like that hahah.

Well um..welcome to Pokecommunity! Even though you were here for a month or two already, I guess this can be your official welcome! xD *shot*

Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy your stay! ;)

-Neko

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2008
I new 2

Yep i'm new so i'm trying my 2 post alot so i can show off my trainer card and other things so welcome!!!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Well, welcome to PC dark9113 I cant believe that you signed up ages ago and never introduced yourself. Have fun here and stay active and post tons so we can get to know you better lol.
Paul

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
Years
Yet another "dark" to the PC count. It sure gets better every time ^^
So hiya, How's life and school?
I hope you are doing good.

PC's great fun but the key to this is to post like crazy!
Read the rules plus the FAQ's. that'll help you a lot.
Oh yes, If there's any problem, consult the friendly moderators. They'll be more than just glad to help you (Now, wouldn't they be happy?)

And If there's anything you wanna share, I'm open ^^

Back