• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
In second thoughts the mouse reminds me an evo or pre evo for minus/prusle more than pachirisu

Minum and Plusle are unlikely to get pre-evos, considering they're opposing each other... it's like if Seviper/Zangoose got a pre-evo/evo. Also, it looks nothing like them.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I does sort of remind me of Pichu, in size and cuteness... too bad it is most likely a Normal type which get ignored and forgotten. Probably the common rodent which means Ratatta catches a break.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I was expecting a female professor, just like I was expecting a female champion back when we were still relying on CoroCoro for new info in Diamond and Pearl, which have not came out back them. Now we have Cynthis *lol it sounds like some sort of pill*, er I mean Cynthia.....

To me, the Chinchilla looks too much like Pichu, seriously, compare its art to Pichus Sugimori art, or a picture of Pichu in general, and you will see what I mean....

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
so it's based on a chinchilla...it'll be interesting to see what it's evo looks like.

Years

Minum and Plusle are unlikely to get pre-evos, considering they're opposing each other... it's like if Seviper/Zangoose got a pre-evo/evo. Also, it looks nothing like them.

I think it looks similar... but it is white like the pachirisu...
But I like so much evolutions I want one or two to every pokemon :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think it looks similar... but it is white like the pachirisu...
But I like so much evolutions I want one or two to every pokemon :3

Maybe similar... but yeah I kind of doubt it. Not every Pokemon can get a pre-evo. D:

Years

Maybe similar... but yeah I kind of doubt it. Not every Pokemon can get a pre-evo. D:

Pre evo for Farfetch'd, a mini duck ninja, pre evo for delibird, some diferent evolution lines for others and pachirisu evolution to flying squirrel.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Pre evo for Farfetch'd, a mini duck ninja, pre evo for delibird, some diferent evolution lines for others and pachirisu evolution to flying squirrel.

Farfetch'd and Delibird... no. There were some fakes made of them at some point, but I dunno, I don't think they'll get evos. Though Pachirisu is likely, just maybe not this time. D:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I'm suprised that they revealed more Pokemon than just the legendaries, I was expecting them to only reveal the legendaries, a few screens with them, and no other information, I hope they reveal a lot more info too!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
How long was it until the entire Pokédex got leaked in Gen IV?

That what back when the games first came out in Japan, Serebii started out with the starter evolutions when the "grand coverage" of the games started on September 28th, 2006, three months later, the english names were leaked onto Bulbapedia without warning on Bulbanews or Serebii, they jsut appeared there and I thought they were fakes, turns out, they were the official names, then four more months passed and we got Diamond and Pearl in the states, suprisingly on Al Gores favorite day of the year (April 22nd), but global warming has nothing to do with Pokemon

Eventually, a year later after the American release, Platinum was announced, and another year plus one month, HG/SS was suprisingly announced, and that is a brief history of the 4th generation......

Back