• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm new around here

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2012
i'm a pokemon fan since my childhood.
i'm a chill dude, i like to talk.
i'm open minded to everything
the music that i like is melodic death metal and melodic black metal.
i'm now into touhou metal and regular touhou.
and vocaloid.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I'm ShinyUmbreon189 and your gonna get a post from Hikari10 anytime now. You know me so there's no need for me to introduce myself lol. But I know you'll have fun on this site and I'll lead you through everything.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
and vocaloid.
Hello Deathmetal, welcome to the glorious PC. I'm Mid, short foe MidnightShine. Are u enjoying your stay here at PC?

We have a section for music, I guess. I've never posted there so I don't know. Besides that, there are much more for ya to explore......

Don't forget to read the rules, K? I'm free to chat so why not send me a VM at my page & a friend request too.

Huv fun~

~Mid

Years
and vocaloid.

Hi DeathmetalCharizard, welcome to PC.

I have to say we are so different, I'm actually not into death metal at all (the screaming is a no-no for me) but as Mid said, you should check out the Culture & Media section for talk about movies, sport, literature and of course music.

If you ever need to chat, just send me a VM. Or just talk to a moderator or admin if you have any tough questions since that's what they're there for.

Have a fun time here and make sure you read the rules!

- Hikari10

Years
Hi there and welcome to our wonderful community! :D

I've been a Pokemon fan since my childhood days as well, and so were lots of others here! Pokemon's just that kind of thing that keeps you hooked. Are you looking to buy Black/White 2 when it comes out, by any chance? :3

If you're into Touhou, you might recognize my username. n_n Many of my friends are into Vocaloid as well and I will admit that the characters from there are absolutely adorable! I always find myself looking for fanart of them haha.

Anyways, I'm glad to see you've already made some posts around here; that's great~! We're a very active community so something new is always popping up. Make sure to give the official forum rules a read if you haven't already, and enjoy your stay!

Back