• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project X Zone (3DS)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
So, despite what I said, I ended up buying it launch day and really like it. Right now I'm on chapter...12, I think, and I'm having a lot of fun. The characters' dialog is just great, and I really start to regret not having engaged in a lot of the franchises (though I still recognize a lot of the characters, I just don't necessarily know their stories). It's especially nice to see how these characters build and strengthen relationships, and makes for great fanservice. Plus it's funny without that comedy getting in the way of a story. Plus the gameplay is really interesting. Probably my only complaint, which isn't really a complaint, is the difficulty, since it's on the easy side.

Oh, and there's Frank West. I love it anytime he's on screen. He's wacky in a rather subtle way, and it's the way that they using Frank West and Dead Rising to make him so humorous that makes him so great. Not saying he's my favorite character, but he made for an interesting addition.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Finally put some good hours into it. :) Yuri/Estelle just made their debut with the epic Fury Sparks theme. Anyways, game is just as fun as the first one, and the gameplay is much quicker since they decided to remove the defense system. Still disappointed by the fact that solo units are relegated to just assist characters as there was potential for some interesting movesets, but oh well. Though I'm familiar and have played most of the games that were included here, the really small roster still bugs me a bit. On the other hand, I like what they decided include in this game (Vyse from Skies of Arcadia would have been perfect in this game!) Kite and BlackRose are probably my favorite pair to use so far; the arranged version of Stairs of Time sounds beautiful.

Anyone know what chapter X/Zero show up?

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Finally put some good hours into it. :) Yuri/Estelle just made there debut with the epic Fury Sparks theme. Anyways, game is just as fun as the first one, and the gameplay is much quicker since they decided to remove the defense system. Still disappointed by the fact that solo units are relegated to just assist characters as there was potential for some interesting movesets, but oh well. Though I'm familiar and have played most of the games that were included here, the really small roster still bugs me a bit. On the other hand, I like what they decided include in this game (Vyse from Skies of Arcadia would have been perfect in this game!) Kite and BlackRose are probably my favorite pair to use so far; the arranged version of Stairs of Time sounds beautiful.

Anyone know what chapter X/Zero show up?

Chapter 20~ Which is where I'm at right now. ^^

I really like the Kite and BlackRose pairing too; as well as the Erica and Gemini and Kurt and Riela pairing. Well, I like the stories behind them, anyway~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I like Kite and Black Rose being in it, but I'm really sad that they didn't add Haseo and Atoli (or someone from GU). Not that I blame 'em, the original is more well known, and I'm glad that they added them, at the very least.

I'm glad to see that this game is so long, though. I really feel like I got my money's worth outta this.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I'm barely even on Chapter 22 haha, I haven't played all that often. Plus I got it almost a week after it came out.

Do you get anything for beating it the first? I suppose this could count as spoilers though x.x

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I'm barely even on Chapter 22 haha, I haven't played all that often. Plus I got it almost a week after it came out.

Do you get anything for beating it the first? I suppose this could count as spoilers though x.x

Mmm..... not really. You necessarily don't "get" anything. I'll keep it as a secret.

Back