• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blue Vs. Red! [Teen]

Years
HbuiqDB.jpg

------------------------------

And we're back! Me and Icylobster have returned with a new Dual Play! We bring you our adventures in Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Red!
Our primary goal this time is to see who can beat the Elite 4 first! Glitches and Bugs included! :D

We really hope you enjoy!

Episodes 1-5
Spoiler:

Episodes 6-10
Spoiler:

Episodes 11-15
Spoiler:

Episodes 16-20
Spoiler:

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

New episodes will be uploaded every Tuesday and Thursday!
Please check out our Facebook page for quicker updates!

Last edited:

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Deadrocks you totally survived (Unless Caterpie crits).

By the way if you two decide to catch them all...what are you gonna do about Eevee and the final starter?

Years
We're not exactly sure yet. Perhaps catch as many as our version allows. There are some glitches that get you Pokemon that you shouldn't be able to get in the game, and we might do that.

Years
Episode 6 is up! I'll be out of town over the weekend, and will be unable to update this post for the new releases. So I've added the episodes on the first post and they will be available when they are released.

Years
Episode 14 and 15 are up! We are moving to a Tuesday Thursday schedule so we can focus on other content for out channel!

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 16, 2017
It took me awhile to stop laughing at the name you gave your rival Deadrocks. I think it's funny cause that character is suppose to be off Gary right? And that name just about sums him up lol.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 16, 2017
Sure is! I'm glad you enjoyed it! He sure likes smelling me. Haha.

OHHH! I totally forgot he says smell you later. I was really confused for a bit there and thought it might be something related to the name you gave him.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 16, 2017
Is episode 12 just you trying to get a Mew?/seeing other pokemon that you can get with the glitch/hax/whatever?

Back