Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2007 (11:49 PM).

You'll just have to wait and see, for what I had planned for the elite four. The process involving the elite four will be different.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zel View Post
    Well, since you are adding DP Pokemon and the game goes around the Dragon Pokemon, I can expect Dialga, and specially Palkia around here, right? (Palkia <3)

I wonder how your bank script will look, oh well, nothing more, keep it up!
    Ummm... Like sebbe17 said, I wanted to just use Evolutions of Pokemon that are found in previous Generations (Magmortar, Electivre, Leafeon, Gallade). But I've run into a bit of a problem. I only want to include Leafeon and Glaceon if I can make Eevee evolve into each of them. I've had a lot of help from Blazichu in trying to figure this out, but I've had no luck as of yet. If I can't figure out a way to do this, there should be room for Dialga and Palkia.

I'm taking it slow and I'm only going to insert D/P pokemon as they're needed, (except for Roserade). So I should only have Gible, Gabite and Garchomp in the rom. It's just in case I change my mind and I decide to do something differently.

Want to know how the bank script looks?
    Spoiler:
    It's long:D
    I'll hopefully post a video of it sometime soon.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by itman1234 View Post
    I think that Dratini and Bagon should evolve at the same levels normal starters do
    (16, 36)
    Otherwise it will take too much time getting Salemence and dragonite.
    16 - 36 is a bit low, don't you think? That would just take the fun out of it. They're Dragon Pokemon, and I think they should still have that challenge involved with raising them.
    Earlier in the thread I did decide that they they're levels of evolution would be lowered, but not by too much. Maybe something around...
    1st evolution > 2nd Evolution, 24
    2nd evolution > 3rd Evolution, 45
    But I'd have to search thread to get the exact decision that was made but if you really wanted to know what the decision was, you can search the thread for it.