• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Xbox 360 - the PS3 is more sleek but I have always loved Xbox :3

Dokuro-Chan or Mio?

Mio

527933-bigthumbnail.jpg

OR

Dokuro-Chan

797967_1329950610309_476_433.png

Skitty1

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
What was your first "non airing" anime?

My very first was xxxHolic which was just re-running so I liked that and watched it... than I watched Girls Bravo! my second series (I actually completed that anime all the way).

___
Which Pokemon rarely (or never open) there eyes? like I notice Skitty never opens it eyes and also a few others dont either...

Skitty1

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Hang out with friends or relax at home.

What do you think of Brock?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
His girl obsession can get annoying but I tend to like him for how he takes care of his Pokemon and the fact that some of my personal favorites such as Steelix and the Mudkip line used to belong to Brock as well.

What's the most treasured thing you hold dear to this day and why?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, what's your opinion on the Haters Gonna Hate memes?

Got none. I don't really have opinions on many memes, 'cept for ones that trolls tend to take advantage of XD;

---

Xulek, first thing that comes to mind at this very moment? Unless it's something private or w/e, fff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Depends do you wanna hear the sfw or the nsfw version lol.

Roswell, what's the name of the character in your theme and what show is he from?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
^Do you like Kirby?

I love Kirby... HAL always makes good games, and Kirby rarely disappoints. Even with Kirby's Adventure for the NES. I would argue that it is better than Super Mario 3..!

Also, Kirby: Right back at ya! Was a fun series to watch.

Kirby was, by far, my favorite character of any game or game series before I played Pokemon.

^ What is your favorite anime?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Dokuro-Chan since she's a servant of god afterall lol.

^Where would you rather live, Hawaii or New York?

Is that really a question? Hawaii. More New yorkers are bitten by other New Yorkers every year than rats.

@ShadowExcadrill, would you rather have a Great Dane, Chihuahua or German Shepard?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
No Naruto is not my favorite anime. My favorite nowadays though would have to be the Higurashi series if anything.

Zapdos what's the worst fast food place you ever went to before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back