• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yay! Thank you so much! I've been reading the IC thread trying to get a sense of things just incase I was accepted.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Thanks for choosing me, even if I felt my SU was kind of rusty xD Can't wait to give this a shot and get into it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
You're both insane, the senile bookworm Librarian is the coolest.
^ true, actually. But he's ~AUP-ish. Riiight? Maybe? Perhaps?

Yay! Thank you so much! I've been reading the IC thread trying to get a sense of things just incase I was accepted.

Hahaha, me too!

Thanks guys, this is a great RP you have here! I'm looking forward to seeing which team I'm on (please be AUP) :)
Awesome, some buddies from Checkmate in Atlantis :D Welcome, guys. And of course at least one or two of you will come join the Atlantean Unification Project! Or else... *doomstare at Maddy*

Thanks for choosing me, even if I felt my SU was kind of rusty xD Can't wait to give this a shot and get into it!
You are great and you know it. Glad to finally have you on Atlantis :3

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Congratulations to all those who got in! Fine people, fine SUs, and even better characters for the mix. Which I will find out when I actually read the SUs. *cough*

Hopefully Red will be getting some AUP buddies like she's asking for. Either way it goes, if you're not in Syndicate, I feel deeply sorry for you. Not all of us can be winners.

Good luck on the first post when you write it and, yes, read the IC! It's not as boring as it looks. ;D

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Congratulations to those accepted. I'm sure this RP will be even more fun with all of you here.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
This is probably a dumb question, but does Cooper have any powers? He's not listed in the OOC list of powers, so I would assume not. But then how come he is in AUP? Humans aren't part of the teams, or are they?

Oh, and I'm only on page six so try not to spoil too much if you answer....

Thanks guys/gals!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
"Whoa there," Devon heard Cooper from the other side. "Well, I met Emilio when I was working for the Royal Family. He was a student and I was, well, not a teacher but more of a caretaker but he was an exceptional student. And our abilities? I believe you'd better off ask Emilio about his own ability, sometimes it's seen as rude to reveal another's ability without persmission. And me? I have my tattoo but no ability. It's rare, but it happens."
So yeah, that's the answer. d:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Ah, thanks. I haven't gotten that far, I'm still at the part where Helena and Afon eat dinner with Emil and the other AUP members.

Ps: Atticus is my favorite NPC right now. He's really likeable :p Good job as him, Skymin. Actually, pretty much everyone here has amazing posts....hope I can get close to that level before too long.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay guys, I will get around to starting joint posts soon and organising where everyone fits in, just let me work this weekend and I should be able to organise things starting Monday.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Me and Ichiro are pretty silly; we just made an Atlantis Arising wiki. HERE IS A LINK. PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO EDIT AS LONG AS YOU DONT MESS EVERYTHING UP. >:(

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
^Not as predictable as New Atlantis.

*cough* I mean...

COOL! :D

I guess that means I have to find a picture for Jericho now, huh? :B

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
asdfghjkl;

Omigawd! Once I get my meditation post up, I'll hurry to check it out! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Robert Downey Jr as the Librarian? That's SO not how I pictured him xD Now I have to think of the Librarian as sexy. I had not planned for this. I might even have to make Helena think he looks good. Because. RD Jr.

The following spoiler will accurately describe the previous paragraph:
Spoiler:

But nevertheless! An Atlantis wiki is awesome! If I get time to, I will add Helena's pic in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I just thought I'd add this but whenever whatever person approaches me/my character/Delta (I might not answer right away) feel free to bug me with a VM/PM. School starts very soon so I'm going to be very busy but I'll be trying my best to make a post in a timely fashion.

Also, I love the Wiki!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Mr. Bernot is Leo?! Haha. Thats actually pretty much how I imagined him. I'm liking the wiki though. Good way to blow time editing stuff.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Alright, the main event of Day Three is here! Zac Willard is an Atlantean like yourselves, so be careful. Those in London have been VM'ed, you will be the first on the scene, the rest of us, once each organisation gets it's notification (upcoming post) you will be joined by your fellow Roleplayers.

Let the chaos, commence!

Mr. Bernot is Leo?! Haha. Thats actually pretty much how I imagined him. I'm liking the wiki though. Good way to blow time editing stuff.

Also a good way to procrastinate against assignments.......

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
*reads IC*

Oh dear. "feces" is going down, finally.

BUT WHAT ABOUT DIS NEW ATLANTIS

Back