• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2022
I just want a version where I can catch them all with absolutely no other changes. Any place I can find that?

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I just want a version where I can catch them all with absolutely no other changes. Any place I can find that?
As far as I'm aware, no. If you want one so badly, why not make one yourself? All that "really" takes is a ROM, the proper tool(s), and a little imagination.

At least give Blaze Black and Volt White a try. The first B/W were in need of a difficulty increase in the first place!

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2022
As far as I'm aware, no. If you want one so badly, why not make one yourself? All that "really" takes is a ROM, the proper tool(s), and a little imagination.

At least give Blaze Black and Volt White a try. The first B/W were in need of a difficulty increase in the first place!

I am not knowledgeable enough in the world of Pokemon to be able to do this as of yet.
Generation 1? I already have done that and posted it up in the slideshow showcase area.
I could probably do the same for generation 2 and 3 but after that I don't believe I could make accurate enough decisions regarding the proper locations for each pokemon. I will look into it tho.

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I am not knowledgeable enough in the world of Pokemon to be able to do this as of yet.
Generation 1? I already have done that and posted it up in the slideshow showcase area.
I could probably do the same for generation 2 and 3 but after that I don't believe I could make accurate enough decisions regarding the proper locations for each pokemon. I will look into it tho.
The imagination part is probably the most crucial thing to making "All Pokémon" hacks. By the time you get to the 3rd Gen and later, there's just so many Pokémon you have to work into a single region and a few extra locations (or two full regions, if working with HG/SS). Considering that, I feel that BB/VW do a fine job of bringing in all the Pokémon in some way.

Braviary75

Black_Kyurem75
Years
Hi everybody, yestersay i hav downlaoded the hack for my R4, and at the moment to apply the UPS file its saying me " To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

" Applying patch file 'C: \Users\Family Industry\Documents\Jeux Nds\Pokemon Version Blanche I Deluxe\pokemonwhitedeluxe_0.8.ups' ...
Reading file 'C: \Users\Family Industry\Documents\Jeux Nds\Pokemon Version Blanche I Deluxe\Pokemon White.nds' ...
Target file is 'C: \Users\Family Industry\Documents\Jeux Nds\Pokemon Version Blanche I Deluxe\Pokemon White.nds.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 4 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid. "

I'm very bored , i have downloaded 3 or 4 different rom, so if any person have the same probleme can he say me how he have do for make working the UPS file or if a person already have the correct Blaze Black or Volt White rom can he send me it by MP.
Thanks you in advance

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
hello :)

i am having problems with my crawdaunt. from the documentation it is supposed to learn dragon dance at lv61 but it didn't. :( i am using the full blazeblack version btw

i hope someone can answer this :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I don't know if this is your hack or the game messing with my emulator, but I can't open the menu. I'm sorry if you've had to help someone else with this problem before, but I've been looking on the internet, tried both the USA and European versions, and I still can't open the start menu. I'm able to get through the game, I just can't use my items when walking or see my pokemon or pokedex. Again, I don't know if this is a bug with your game or how pokemon black works with my emulator, but I thought you should know.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Just asking, but what emulator do you recommend for the rom?I've never seen a ds emulator :\.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Two problems....

- Whenever I lose both pokemon in the same turn in a double battle, I am unable to send more out and have to restart.
- When I evolved my Sneasel to Weavile, its ability changed from Technician to Pickpocket! I changed it back with Pokegen but it was really disappointing. :(

EDIT: Also there are Emolga in rustling grass in Cold Storage, and the docs say there should only be Audino and Mienshao. It seems to be at a much greater frequency than Mienshao, too. I'd guess 70/20/10.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
Could anyone do me a massive favour and upload their save file for blaze black 2 If they have just completed the pkmn league? Mine corrupts after the end credits would be greatly appreciated!

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
Im playing through blaze black for the first time, and let me say. This is amazing! I love it so much. D: it actually makes the game difficult which is what I have always wanted! I'm having tons of fun. Current team is Pidgey, Oshawott and Lillipup...I put starly and pansear in the pc since I don't want to many unova pokemon and I don't want more than one bird. XD my team will change soon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
1 question. does the starter get the alternative ability eg. snivy gets contrary? all i get is overgrow

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
just one question, does the clean version means that all evolutions are still attainable? and how about the difficulty?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
How to get HM Fly. Please help . I have reached the Pokemon league and I need fly to go to drift veil city to buy revival herbs. Plz help

Back