• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Thanks Maruno, but but that does not work, only makes a zoom not resize. I tried with many programs, but all pixel sprites. I have only a pack with the first frame, uploaded by Wichu, I have been unable to find more.

Please if anyone has would be so kind as to lend them, I will give credits

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
So you want higher resolution sprites, rather than just double sized ones (which are then shrunk by half when playing the game in a tiny window)?

Can't help you there.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
elite1.png
elite2.png
elite3.png
elite4.png

Does anyone know where I could find the tilesets for these rooms? If not, could someone please make them. I really would like to use Flint's especially for a gym layout. Plus, if the tiles were public everyone could use them and the world would be a better place, no?

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Can I get a Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl Tileset for RMXP plz...

There's plenty around here - use the search function and google. If it isn't what you are looking for, get what you want from the tilesets and make your own compilations. But remember to credit the person who ripped the tiles (pr made them in the case of customs)

I need Lucas' Platinum overworld sprite.

I have some, not sure if it's platinum, but i hope it's sufficient. See the attachments.
EDIT: I noticed the colours are a bit screwy. I added a slightly incomplete one that maybe you can fix it with. Might be more effort than you wanna use though. Hope it helps.

Sero

私はセクシーです
Years
Thanks. But after I downloaded your file, I found one in a folder that I had. I guess I should have paid more attention.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
Nevermind, I found a tileset with it in it. Will someone please delete my post please?

Last edited:
Years
elite1.png
elite2.png
elite3.png
elite4.png

Does anyone know where I could find the tilesets for these rooms? If not, could someone please make them. I really would like to use Flint's especially for a gym layout. Plus, if the tiles were public everyone could use them and the world would be a better place, no?

Thanks.

Here you go Cynic, I only made the whole set because I thought "Ah, wth. Need the log anyway". Remember to credit me, and these are public so anyone can use them xD
http://destinedhero.deviantart.com/art/Elite-Four-Aaron-Room-Tiles-165345392

Edit: Forgot to mention, it only includes Aaron's room.

Sero

私はセクシーです
Years
I need the Tilesets for the inside of gyms in D/P/Pt/HG/SS. And I also need the back sprites for Lyra and Silver, if he has one.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
[Request] reverse world tileset

im sorry if this has been posted before but does anyone know where i could get reverse world tiles ive scoured google and all kinds of other search engines and the only resource i havent been able to fin for my game

Back