• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
Style:HGSS
Size:194x144[Firered]
Source image: see attachment
Type of region: nothing special
Number of settlements:17 Towns/cities.
Features: 3 mountains, 2 islands
Use: Hack in the works, Pokemon Peridot. No thread yet.

I would just like the map polished, and maybe add an island around the pokemon league(the small red dot on the way left) and add an island at the bottom right corner. possibly make the mountains look more natural too. thanks alot. will credit.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for the hold-up again. There are a couple of good requests in here that I'll try to get to tomorrow or later today, but most of you haven't given me the right information. Again, if there is no thread to link to, you must PM me the details or I won't do it. Simples.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
hellp:) could you make me a map in the third map in the 1post style(think rse revamp or something...)
means:
style: rse
size: for firered think 240x160
picture.php

i think more don't you need to know only that the cities should be the same and other thing...if you need to knwo something mroe i tell you:)
oh and please don;t edit it to make it look with the greens original like this mappp:(
because the greens how i ordereed are bad i need to make it look more than an real map not just this bad thing:(

Last edited:

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
Style: HG/SS
Size: 240x144
Source image: Attachments

Number of settlements: Shown on image. The red spots are cities, the black ones are towns.

Features: The blue spots are water, obviously. The blue cave is a Ice cave and that light brown spot on the top is a desert.

Use: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243728

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Ok NikNak ive got a big order for you (srry if its a lot of trouble)

Style: (There is going to be 3 maps of the same region) FireRed and HGSS
Size: One that will fit into fire red rom, one Hgss that will fit in a RMXP game and finally a large one HGSS one. Towns/Cities: 8 Towns, 4 Cities, 9 Special Areas, and 1 pokemon league
Source Image: In attachments
Features: 4 Mountains, 1 Desert, 1 Ice land, 1 grassland, 1 tower, 1 volcano, 1 cave and 3 forests.
Key:
Green= land
Dark Blue= Water
Light brown/ Light blue= routes
Yellow= desert
white= snowy
Light green= grassland
Blue Squares/ Red circles= cities
Green squares= special places
Yellow square= leaugue
Additional Info: On the 2 HGSS maps please include the rocks, whirlpools, mountains, thunder cloud, volcanno , forests, cave and tower (Don't include the boat).

Are You up to the task?!?!?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2011
Hello Niknaks!!Can you help me with my map?
HGSS style
480x420(pokestarter,rmxp)
Ill credit you!!And ill use your support bar if i find how to put it on my signature!
Ive send you the map with PM,you remember!

NOTE:Gold:Cappital
Blue:Town
Orange:Village
Red:City
please dont change the colors
I dont want to change it just to improve it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
I don't mean to rush you Niknak but I havent seen any maps lately and was wondering if you stopped?

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years
Style: HGSS Hi-Res
Size: 256x192
Number of towns: 10 Cities, 1 Town
Source image:
Type of region: A mainland with a large island off to the east. Most of the landscape is hilly except for a rocky area in the south.
Features: Rocky area in the south. Large island in the east with lots of coastal features.Also, in the center of the rocky area, put a large mountain almost reaching the clouds. There should be some space between the mainland and the island.

Last edited:

helmy96

Now planning a hack, nid help
Years
Map for game I'm starting, Pokemon Ragnarok

Style: DPPt, HGSS (either one will do, can't decide)
Size: 192x144
Source image:
Attachment
Number of settlements:In the picture
Features: Add whatever, i'm ok with improvising as i dun have proper towns and landmarks.
Use:I'm starting a game, but i dunno how i'm sposed to have screenies if i dun even have a map to start me off...

Years
Firstly, sorry for the complete lack of posting. I've been meaning to do these for months, and never found the time. However, it's exam season now, which means I'm at home and in need of something to do between past papers.

I'm going to go out on a wing and assume that no-one would want a 3-month-old request to be filed, and seeing as a few of the threads have even been closed in the meantime, it doesn't seem like too bad an assumption, so to be clear, any outstanding requests are void. If I'm wrong, and you do still want your map, just re-request and you'll go straight to the top of the pile.

Finally, once more, if you don't use the form properly, I'm not going to file your request. You need to show me your use for the map with a link or through information via PM.

And, again. Sorry for the giant delay. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Style: HGSS
Size: 1024x960
Source image:
Spoiler:

Number of settlements: 8 cities, 10 towns
Features: I would like it to be double the size of the original map and have a higher resolution.
Use: I'm going to use it as the regional map in the game I am making. Thread in the drawing board is here

Last edited:

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Size: 256x192
Source image:

Send you for MP because I haven't 15 post xD.

Type of region: I don't know what is Kanto but Bulbapedia says a continent.
Number of settlements: 2 Islands (but 1 with persons), 2 Towns and 7 Cities.
Features: If you can add the MT. Moon, Diglett Cave, the Seafoam Island (the island of Articuno xD) and the Energy Central.
Use: For my project, LRHV, I now send you a DeviantArt link =).

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
can you make me a map in hgss style 7 citys 4 towns a forest by the 3rd city ang the pokemon league in the center

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
Style:HGSS
Size:
240x144
Source image: in attachment
Type of region: large island
Number of city: on map Features: on map ps: if you spelled it wrong and because I'm from Brazil

ps: if you spelled it wrong and because I'm from Brazil

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Style: FRLG
Size: 192x144 (FireRed ROM),
Source image:http://www.4shared.com/photo/pVaii0_4/WM_online.html (uhm well i want it to look just like this but revamped and so it meets frered requirements)(because im already mapping with that map)
Type of region:
Number of settlements: just like on the map but add a town or to please and add some isles (legndaries locations) about 3 of them and thats all
Features: a small mountain and a few caves
Use: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=253548
thanx

sorry if this is late but 4towns(no gym towns)
and 9 (cities) gym towns some big some smaller sorry i didnt post with the map i fogot but i didnt wana edit previous since i dout you would realise but hope ts ohk

Last edited:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Pokemon: Swords of Mystery Region Map

Size: 240x144 (size of source image)
Source image(s):
Here is the region elevation source image:
winneonsource.PNG

And here is the outline for the cities to put on the elevation:
outlineimagewinneon.PNG

Type of Region: Mainland
Number of settlements: 16 including victory road, winneon league, and the two safari zones.
Features: 1 mountain located on the outline and the source image, 5 caves (feel free to put them anywhere along the routes), and 1 desert located on the outline and source image.
Use: Sorry, I haven't made a thread of my game yet.

My game is Pokemon: Swords of Mystery. I hope you like the source images. I would really appreciate this is HGSS style. Thanks!

-JalordaSerpent7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back