• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
For any of those, any shiny, legendary, or event Pokemon I don't already have is generally the rate.
And for the lvl 1s, you can send over whatever junk Pokemon you've got on-hand. (:

If you want any of the cloned Pokemon, I probably will need more time than usual, because of having to clone them. How long it will take really depends on my luck at the time haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Batto
I just ran into a shiny Chikorita today, but I assume you don't want it, considering you already have one of my shiny Bayleef. As soon as I beat the first gym, I'm going to send it over to Diamond version so I can restart and SR more.
I've been forgetting to ask- is your Raikou UT?

@FerVdz
Sounds good. Are your legendaries UT?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
That would be a problem, i have two ho ohs, one from the gts and one caught by myself, theyre both barely touched (still in the lvl they were met) buttouched, as for latias i got it in the gts and its at levl44 but was caught as level 40, i may be able to get an ut latias, but it would take a while.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not sure if I could take the GTS-obtained Pokemon. It usually is good about filtering out hacked ones, but if done properly, they still can be obtained via GTS, I believe. I certainly wouldn't want to distribute hacked Pokemon.

I was only asking about them being untouched, though. It's preferred, but not necessary. (:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello SlenderJess! :D

First time on your trading post, nice work well done :)

I'll take your Giratina and in exchange, I'll give you my Moltres. Yes? :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha hey. {:
Ah, this is my second shop. Thanks, though.
Sounds good. Is the Moltres UT? I'll have to clone the Giratina. When do you want it? (I use the GTS glitch, so it takes some time to clone.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Mmmm the legendaries i have that aren´t from the gts are ut hg raiku, ut lvl 50 zapdos, ut level 50 articuno and i haven´t caught entei and roaming latias, is any of them good for your shiny ponyta?

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Slender, A mod has asked me to ask you for permission to redistribute your shinys i have gotten from you. I said i think you wont have a problem with it as i have no problem with you with redistributing my legendaries. thanks.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@FerVdz
I don't have Entei or Articuno yet, so either of the two will work, in return for my Ponyta. :)

@Batto
There actually is a rule on PC against someone distributing Pokemon without the OT's permission, yeah. It took extra time to open this shop, because I kept having to edit my rules to make it more clear that I redistribute Pokemon /if/ the OT doesn't mind.
I didn't bother to add a rule to my shop, because I had assumed people know about the existing one (though I'm quite sure nearly nobody reads my rules, anyway).

I do see that it would be unfair to redis your Pokemon if you can't redis mine. It hadn't occurred to me before that I probably should allow it under certain circumstances. Normally, I wouldn't (after all, I've spent hours upon hours to get my shiny Pokemon), but you do have a point.

@Jz
I'll try to get it cloned today.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
oof, sorry, I had been in a hurry to write that. Also lack of sleep.

Yeah, you can use them. I added a rule on the matter (that my legendaries can be redistributed and cloned, but shinies can't be cloned for redis).

Last edited:

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
i just found out through poke check bayleef & ralts are hacked.. and a couple of my shinies are hacked to.. :/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never used Pokecheck, but they are not hacked. Ralts was obtained with the Pokeradar and Ponyta was a RE (from while I was chaining, oddly enough).

Edit:
Oof, sorry. Posted this waaay too early in the morning. I:

Bayleef was obtained via SR. I don't hack my Pokemon.

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there ⊗Slenderman⊗, you're not online at the moment and I have to leave soon, but later I'd like it if you trade me the 4 shiny Pokemon you have on offer in your shop? Clones will work too, I just need to be able to hack check them. Thank you, PM me when you can trade.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't understand why they would show as hacked, though. I caught all of them myself, either through chaining, soft resetting, or just random encounters.

I'm eating right now, but I will contact you when I can trade. I don't have cloned versions of all of them, so I'll just send you originals. Each Skitty is different, so I assume I have to send you all of them?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
They aren't hacked, I had them hack checked by TwilightBlade since I cannot trade in Gen IV, but they all came up fine so you're good to go o 3o

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thanks. [:

Jz, I've been busy and haven't cloned your Giratina yet. I'll try to have it ready by tomorrow. [:

Last edited:
Back