• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
@Equinox: it shouldn't change anything except relationships with some characters. Actually i'm just gonna change the typing & add a fear... Also i just noticed that our characters have the same last names XD.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Alright Join post between me and Otherworld is up...

Likely from now all almost all our posts will be join. Some of this is to help for when I'm gone for almost the entire month of July. So during that time Otherworld will be posting for me as well and has full permission to bunny Cyrus as needed (some of which will be stuff I've pre-written).

Also we decided to try this to make interaction between a Pokemaster and their human easier and to avoid thread spamming.

Last edited:

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Ok, guys. I'm finally back. Now...theres just one problem. Who am I catching and how do I go about it? I read the 2nd page on the IC form, but it was kinda confusing to me. Did the PokeMasters start attacking the human camp?

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Welcome back, legit!~

This is the hardest part of the entire RP. If we can pull this through, then the others can be a breeze. Reason it's hard is because all Pokemaster would have to catch the Pokehumans THEN get to learn about him/her for a post or two. Finally they'll have to regroup up at Maney's position (given that we're ahead of the others). Once regrouped, events would happen again and it'll guide you to move on. So basically:

Pokemasters - Catch your Pokehuman. Now. You can choose to keep him in the ball or to bring him/her out again with his new powers. Then communicate with him/her and get to know about your new 'Pokehuman'. Then when you're all ready, try walking out of the grassy area and bump into Maney and Lysander, grouping there. Since the Pokemasters have seen each other before, it won't be hard to talk again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Guys i'm really sorry that i haven't posted yet... I have a lot of work to finish off, however by the end of tomorrow i'll be on break for two weeks. I promise that i'll post tomorrow. Ok?

P.S i've decided against changing my character

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Just to say, Maney and Lysander are in this foresty-bush clearing. With a fallen tree. And more bushes.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Guys, I don't have any idea of when i'll be able to post.. My laptop has just broken and since it was my primary way of posting, i am rather unable to post. If you want to take me out of the rp to keep it running you can..

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I'm here... not inactive yet... Otherworld will be bunnying Cyrus for a while while I'm off doing some more training.

However waiting for others to post before continuing... don't want to get too far ahead.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
By all means you guys can continue the rp without me. It's gonna take at least a week before my laptop is fixed, so if you want to cut me out I won't mind

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Yes it is in tatters. I don't think anyone else would be interested in joining this weird RP (i've tried asking some others), and we're getting rather inactive. Should I just stop this Roleplay?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Please don't stop the RP :< We have to be patient for the others, even if it means it'll die off for a while..

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm not gonna be as active til I get power back, but |Equinox| already knows just thought i'd tell everyone else

Back