• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

SaintLuke

HARDCORE TRAINER
Years
On pokemon for wii there is this part were you have to "Spin the wheel" to get the pokemon exept the only problem is that i think that the bot is to good i have bin trying for a whole week and he ALWAYS gets the best pokemon what do you think i should do?

SaintLuke

HARDCORE TRAINER
Years
Ok i'll try it but i think the bot is better then nintendo made it (if that makez sense)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Do what I did time right and get 2 pokemon that attack all monsters specifically maybe a Rhydon with Earthquake and Camerupt with Lavaplume and Earthquake so you kill all there Pokemon and when they get it they also kill there own Pokemon.

PS Don't forget to put a Flying type or Dragon that flys in your team so you can have a sweet Earthquake setup and with the dragon type it'll resist the Lava Plume.x3

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
My wheel timing is:
Point the cursor at 7 o'clock
When what you want hits 12, go for it. There's a delay between the shot and the hit, so it should work.
Be sure to experiment, find what works for you.

One guy there was so hard, because he always won my Salamence. Whoever had Salamence won the game.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2010
I got a damnedable Metapod out of that. Funny thing is, it helped me as it killed the opponent's Unown when I had nothing else able to attack during that turn :D

Mea101mk

Beginning Trainer
Years
Piplup!!Piplup!!Piplup!!Piplup!!Piplup!!Piplup!!
GOOOO WATERTYPE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: Water type pokemon are easy to train,
but fire type are realy hard to train.:laugh:

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
GOOOO WATERTYPE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: Water type pokemon are easy to train,
but fire type are realy hard to train.:laugh:

REEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAARD.

Anyway, what I did was use the rental Pokemon. I didn't have to worry about the enemy getting good Pokemon, because they all sucked.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2010
Yeah. I would use the "Little Girl" team in that, as many of her Pokemon suck (I find little need for Beautifly, thank you...)

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
Years
REEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAARD.

Anyway, what I did was use the rental Pokemon. I didn't have to worry about the enemy getting good Pokemon, because they all sucked.

thats what i did too! i was stuck on that place for a long time, but once i started using rental pokemon, my odds of winning increased from when i was using my own raised guys.

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2007
I used an Eevee team for my wheel

Umbreon
Flareon
Leafeon
Espeon
Vaporeon
Jolteon

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
It's really a cheap gimmick to make a game harder than it needs to be. Sadly, I can't really provide any particularly strategy for this, since it's luck-based. It's really a shame, because it totally offshoots what everyone says about needing to use skill and strategy to beat the matches in PBR. This isn't strategy here. It's just blind luck.

If there are any game designers that go to this site and read this, please do NOT do what Pokemon did here. There are just some things you don't DO in games of this genre, and this is one of them. The last thing people want to be stuck doing is resetting the game over and over again until they get a good combination of Pokemon. And if this topic is any indication, then I've got a feeling that a majority of the fanbase agrees.

Last edited:
Back