• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Atomic Reactor

These are so fun to read XD

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
907.png

STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL
*Breaks down*

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I know!

The fourth wall is there for a reason Baro! You've already inserted yourself in the game, there was no need to go any farther!

Years
That doesn't even make sense, he can use warps, seeing as you can walk into doors...
Oh, yeah, nothing makes sense here...

I am pretty excited to see what abomination the egg evolves into.

One more point on the fourth wall:
Official pokemon movies do it too.

In Pokemon the movie 2000,
The film ends with Team Rocket appearing on Shamouti, having survived their sacrificial fall, lamenting that nobody actually saw them being heroes - but Slowking reveals to them that many people watched them and are right now. Slowking looks towards the screen, breaking the fourth wall, as do Team Rocket, who end the film discussing what they should do now since they seem to now be good.

In pokemon 3,
Jessie and James break the fourth wall twice: first they do so when they sneak past Misty and Molly battling against each other, by asking if they'd have more important a role in the next movie, and again when saving Ash from falling, by saying that without him they wouldn't be in show business

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Years
That doesn't even make sense, he can use warps, seeing as you can walk into doors...
Oh, yeah, nothing makes sense here...

I am pretty excited to see what abomination the egg evolves into.

One more point on the fourth wall:
Official pokemon movies do it too.

In Pokemon the movie 2000,
The film ends with Team Rocket appearing on Shamouti, having survived their sacrificial fall, lamenting that nobody actually saw them being heroes - but Slowking reveals to them that many people watched them and are right now. Slowking looks towards the screen, breaking the fourth wall, as do Team Rocket, who end the film discussing what they should do now since they seem to now be good.

In pokemon 3,
Jessie and James break the fourth wall twice: first they do so when they sneak past Misty and Molly battling against each other, by asking if they'd have more important a role in the next movie, and again when saving Ash from falling, by saying that without him they wouldn't be in show business
And you haven't even started to get into the anime.

Yuoaman

Years
Thanks for all of the comments guys, I hope to have a small update tonight sometime. It'll probably just be the gym battle, though...

Mr.Silver

Years
How can I have an update of filler, I'm just playing the game as it should be played...?

As in you get bored and do an update of "Pinkencity Dialog" and not get into a single pokemon battle.That way the suspense builds and the pokemon become even more blood hungry.

Yuoaman

Years
I hope you guys enjoy my stay in the Pinkranite Gym, I sure as hell didn't...

UPDATE 8
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoyed the read everyone, that gym was harder than I thought... a lot harder... Stupid unexpected types...

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Years
1009.png

Would a person really say " CPL (Corna Pokemon league) "......:/

1010.png

Considering the amount of bag space (which is none at all),How the hell would you lug her around!?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
1009.png

Would a person really say " CPL (Corna Pokemon league) "......:/

1010.png

Considering the amount of bag space (which is none at all),How the hell would you lug her around!?
Lug her around as in her following you like a mega stalker.

This is pretty funny, I enjoy reading your comments on many weird aspects of this hack. And pointing out weird phrases that I didn't notice while playing through myself, Keep at it!

Yuoaman

Years
*gasp*

It all adds up now.

Well... not all of it, I still don't know why he would think that I didn't know basic type-matching, and how he didn't tell me to prepare for a Steel type...

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
I'm Confused. If you want to get the world rid of the Barbos abominations, then why are you making it fight a sperm? I mean c'mon, where's your common sense? I don't think there a pokemon condoms but whatever...

Mr.Silver

Years
I'm Confused. If you want to get the world rid of the Barbos abominations, then why are you making it fight a sperm? I mean c'mon, where's your common sense? I don't think there a pokemon condoms but whatever...

You make a lot of sen- OH A DOLLAR! MINE! *Dives for it*

Back