• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Trio Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Username: trotz59
Game: Ruby
Team: Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi (the cute legendaries team)
Additional Rules: nicknames

Kl1

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
Username: Kl1
Game: Soulsilver
Team: Celebi, Ho-oh, Raikou
Additional Rules: None

edit:
my soulsilver crashed just before the 2nd gym and I don't want to risk that again,
so I'd like to switch to ShinyGold if that's ok with you.

Last edited:
Years
Username: Kurapika
Game: Black 2
Team: Ho-Oh - Giratina - Cobalion
Additional rules:
> Not allowed to use items mid-battle.
> Allowed to revive once and only one Pokémon during the whole challenge.
> Allowed to choose the nature of these 3 legendares.
EDIT:
Spoiler:

so I'd like to switch to ShinyGold if that's ok with you.
ShinyGold isn't complete! The latest beta ends at Fuchsia Gym. (Just telling you in case you didn't know already!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Username: ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
Game:Fire Red
Team:Mew,Mewtwo and lugia
Additional Rules: None

Last edited:

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
may sound stupid but how do I obtain them before picking the starter? cos if i hack them into say viridian forest they'll be impossible to catch!

Years
may sound stupid but how do I obtain them before picking the starter? cos if i hack them into say viridian forest they'll be impossible to catch!

What I did for this challenge was:

1) I chose my starter
2) I hacked in 3 master balls
3) I hacked the specific pokemon (do this on route 1 as soon as you have the ability to catch pokemon)
4) I caught the pokemon
5) Repeat step 3-4 until you have all 3 of your pokemon.

Don't worry about sounding stupid when asking a question, ever! :D
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
Hope this helped! :)

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
Legend for that quote! thanks man :D

what sort of editor will i need to get the three masterballs to my player?

Last edited:

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
no im using vba but I tried hack tools but can't find the appropriate way to do it

Years
no im using vba but I tried hack tools but can't find the appropriate way to do it

You'll need to elaborate more, sorry. I don't quite understand what it is you mean. You google search for the codes. You open up VBA and the ROM. Then you go to: Cheats < Cheat List < Gameshark, then you enter the code.
Does that help?

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
yeah I've realised where I was going wrong but the masterball codes I've tried so far won't work

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
found the right code!
Username: Rossi933
Game: Pokemon light platinum
Team: Raikou Kyogre and Lugia
Additional Rules: all three legends must be level 80 to end challenge, if there are more than one Elite fours to beat you must defeat both to complete challenge (not sure if this counts for light platinum this is my first day on this hack!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
found the right code!
Username: Rossi933
Game: Pokemon light platinum
Team: Raikou Kyogre and Lugia
Additional Rules: all three legends must be level 80 to end challenge, if there are more than one Elite fours to beat you must defeat both to complete challenge (not sure if this counts for light platinum this is my first day on this hack!)

Welcome to the challenge ^^
And as far as hacks go, you'll have to decide where the challenge ends. I haven't played hacks yet so I couldn't know xD

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
UPDATE Beaten first elite four, now going into new region will then beat second elite four and then world championships

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
CHALLENGE COMPLETED!!!!
the pic of the world championships show I have beaten both elite fours as that is the only way to get to the world championships.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
CHALLENGE COMPLETED!!!!
the pic of the world championships show I have beaten both elite fours as that is the only way to get to the world championships.

I don't quite understand the presence of the other 3 team members @w@
You were supposed to use ONLY the 3 legendaries >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back