• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Gym Leader do you look like?

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I look most like Erika from the games (in the games her hair is black and in the anime it's blue I believe). We both have pale skin and our hair is identical except mine's longer.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think... Gardenia. If she borrowed Roark's glasses, Volkner's clothes, and had a figure closer to Lenora's.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Lt. Surge, we're like freakin' twins!!

Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think i would have to say Chuck from Johto xD
He's somewhat of a bigger guy, has dark hair and does martial arts :D

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I look like Elesea from Pokemon B/W 1, we look almost like twins!

Sadly, I don't look like her, nor any of the other cute & cool ones.

How can I word this without offending my own self now u,u I'd say a chubbier version of Falkner or male Whitney in all honesty. Actually, thats not too bad now that I think about it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Jasmine is the closest pick because of her hair which looks similar to mine - straight, long and brown, except without the two hair bundles on the sides of the head. She dresses quite plainly too, which is somewhat like me..except that I don't wear dresses often.

Years
I'd say I look like Elesa, it's the hair and her tall and slim appearance.

My favourite Gym leader would be Pryce, don't under estimate the old man.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Me? I'd probably say a mix between Volkner and Gardenia. I share the same short, spiky hairstyle with blue eyes with Volkner but also share the same orange-black hair color combination as Gardenia. I know it looks really cool, but that's how I look at the moment.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Who do I physically look most like? Well, none of them xD If I had to pick one, I guess it'd be... Burgh? He's kinda weird-lookin' and he's got almost the same hair color as me (as well as it being kinda floofy), even though I'm a girl.

My favorite is Flannery, and I've never even battled her! She just looks so damn cool! But of the ones I've battled, I'd say either Falkner or Candice because they look cool. But Sabrina's pretty cool, too. Man, that's a tough decision D:

EDIT: OMG I overused the word "cool" lolololol

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd say I look like Tate & Liza mainly because I look like I'm around their age, but I do think I look like Erika sometimes.

Sirfetch’d

My hair looks kinda like Cress's so I'd say him. I don't think I look like any gym leader though in particular XD

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Probably Tate or Liza, except replace the hairstyle with a ponytail and you're good to go. I don't dress like them at all but I'm roughly their age and pretty much share the same skin / hair colour. I can't think of any other gym leader that I look like anyway to be honest.

As for my favourite gym leader, I always really liked Wattson. He's so chill and he'd seem like such a good-natured gym leader. Plus he uses one of the best types out there in my eyes, electric! He's actually pretty challenging and I've always found it fun to battle him.

Years
Hm.. I look more like Jasmine than anything. My hair's a darker brown than what she has but her general looks and personality are probably the closest you'd get to me if you had to look through all the gym leaders. No complaints there. :D

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Lol @ Maylene being called Marcia.

I guess Bugsy. I don't like him, but we're both short, having outwardish hair (although mine is a lot more curly and messy), and dress like nubs.

Years
I really don't look like any of the gym leaders, to be honest O.o

But I guess I could arguably say I look like Roark because his hair is similar to mine when it gets long and because of how he wears glasses, just like me

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
I would say that i probably look like the gym leader Skyla. Well we both seem to wear boots often. And I dont have her hair. And short shorts or booty shorts as some people like to call them.

Ayselipera

I don't look like any of the gym leaders... like not even close. If I could look like any of them though I'd probably go with Flannery since she's got that nice body thing going on and I really like red hair.

Idk if I have an all time favorite gym leader, but some of my favorites are Erika, Sabrina, Jasmine, and Juan

Back